You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

General German national team thread

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:21 pm

Germany coach Joachim Löw has extended his contract by two years until 2010, with the aim of leading his team in that summer's FIFA World Cup in South Africa following their UEFA EURO 2008™ campaign next June.

Qualification assured
Löw, 47, took charge after the 2006 World Cup having previously assisted Jürgen Klinsmann in finishing third on home soil. Under Löw's guidance, Germany became the first team to earn qualification for UEFA EURO 2008™ this month alongside hosts Austria and Switzerland. The German Football Association (DFB) has also handed new deals to assistant Hans-Dieter Flick, goalkeeping coach Andreas Köpke and head scout Urs Siegenthaler. Women's coach Silvia Neid has also added two years to her recently-signed contract extension, taking her up to 2013.

'Really delighted'
Löw said: "I'm really delighted that I can continue the progress I have made with my team in the coming years." DFB president Theo Zwanziger - also celebrating his re-election into his role for another term until 2010 - said: "The contract extension for Joachim Löw is a clear signal that we are heading towards EURO 2008™ and the 2010 World Cup with confidence in his philosophy."

uefa.com
FC Bajern

The "Mannschaft"

Postby Barbarossa » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Are you guys Germany fans as well, or it is only Bayern?
God rules.
Barbarossa
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:49 am

Many of us are, especially since a lot of Bayern players are German. I am for example.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:13 pm

Me too, although firstly I support my country
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Barbarossa » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Fine, we can also discuss Germany on the threshold of EURO 2008.
God rules.
Barbarossa
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:35 am

First of all I am Bosnian fan (I am great patriot), and then FC Bayern and Germany...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby from syria » Mon May 12, 2008 8:07 pm

byern=manchavt
from syria
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 12, 2008 11:14 pm

yes, of course
the reason i cheer for bayern in the first place is cause i'm half german
my mother was from sundhausen
wich is near the arena and northern outskirts of Bayern
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby medin69 » Tue May 13, 2008 1:29 pm

I am from slovenia..and my whole family is for bayern for about 40 years...generally i dont know why I am a fan..is that because i didnt had choice :P..no I am fan because of my own will and I will stay 4ever and of couse i support germany if I dont count slovenia (cuz we suck in football :))
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

German national squad:

Postby MunchenFC » Fri May 16, 2008 9:55 pm

annouced!
the players for the upcoming EURO winners!
here is the squad -

Goal:
Jens Lehmann (Arsenal FC), Robert Enke (Hannover 96), Rene Adler (Bayer Leverkusen)

Defence:
Christoph Metzelder (Real Madrid), Per Mertesacker, Clemens Fritz (both Werder Bremen), Philipp Lahm, Marcell Jansen (both FC Bayern), Arne Friedrich (Hertha BSC), Heiko Westermann (FC Schalke 04)

Midfield:
Michael Ballack (Chelsea FC), Thomas Hitzlsperger (VfB Stuttgart), Simon Rolfes (Bayer Leverkusen), Torsten Frings, Tim Borowski (both Werder Bremen), Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern), Piotr Trochowski (Hamburger SV), Jermaine Jones (FC Schalke 04), David Odonkor (Real Betis), Marko Marin (Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Attack:
Miroslav Klose, Lukas Podolski (both FC Bayern), Mario Gomez (VfB Stuttgart), Kevin Kuranyi (FC Schalke 04), Oliver Neuville (Borussia Mönchengladbach), Patrick Helmes (1. FC Köln)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 16, 2008 11:25 pm

annouced!

looooooool :lol: Good introduction to your post :!:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby chori123 » Sat May 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Markoo Marinn, is a quality player!!
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Postby mattie » Sat May 17, 2008 6:54 pm

hmm interesting Rene Adler :D im not sure that rensing will have a great season so adler will get interesting i think :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 17, 2008 7:00 pm

mackoy wrote:
annouced!

:lol: :D
u like it? :)
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 17, 2008 9:15 pm

MunchenFC wrote:
mackoy wrote:
annouced!

:lol: :D
u like it? :)

Of course :!: :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Next

Return to German National Team