You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Re: General German national team thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 25, 2014 9:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:I don't think Khedira deserves to be in the team let alone in the starting XI....

He was horrendous yesterday. Of course Ancellotti is partly to blame for starting him after the long injury, but I doubt he'll be ready in time for the world cup.

We will have to go with Grosskreutz (or Lahm in midfield and Grosskreutz RB).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 25, 2014 10:34 am

Anyone but Grosskreutz, please. I don't want to find myself suddenly cheering for Ronaldo and co :(
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Zoga » Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 am

btw just rewatched the 2010 dismantling of Argentina and realised boateng played so well as LB. would want to see a Lahm-Per-Hummels-Boateng defence considering Schmelzer's long absence and Jansen's poor form.
Zoga
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 am

"I have said a number of times now that I don't want to play at left-back any longer and my stance hasn't changed," Lahm told SID.

"If I had to choose between left-back and right-back, I would choose right. I don't have any preference if I had to choose between right-back and holding midfielder, though.

"I feel more like a midfielder at the moment, because that's where I have played most of the season. But I have no doubt that my position will be all clear before we travel to Brazil." [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue May 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Two people have been severelyinjured in a car accident involving Germany national team players during a PR event in Suedtirol Today the sponsor confirmed.

German Touring Car Masters (DTM) driver Pascal Wehrlein caused the accident when he hit 2 people who were unexpectedly on the track (which is actually Closed)

in the Car on Wehrlein was National player Benedikt Hoewedes , who is 100% ok
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby theundead » Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/jupp-heynckes/kritisiert-loew-wegen-gomez-36159262.bild.html

Apparently (well, according to Google translate) Jupp has criticized low for leaving Gomez out
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby AvatarX » Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

theundead wrote:http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/jupp-heynckes/kritisiert-loew-wegen-gomez-36159262.bild.html

Apparently (well, according to Google translate) Jupp has criticized low for leaving Gomez out

Rightfully so. It's not like we have lots of options.

Jupp for NT coach ! :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 28, 2014 9:44 am

Element wrote:Two people have been severelyinjured in a car accident involving Germany national team players during a PR event in Suedtirol Today the sponsor confirmed.

German Touring Car Masters (DTM) driver Pascal Wehrlein caused the accident when he hit 2 people who were unexpectedly on the track (which is actually Closed)

It looks like this training camp is getting a bit out of hand with the these marketing / PR stunts...I would rather that they remain focused on the real aim of a training camp.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KateL » Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 am

Bayernbazi wrote:
Element wrote:Two people have been severelyinjured in a car accident involving Germany national team players during a PR event in Suedtirol Today the sponsor confirmed.

It looks like this training camp is getting a bit out of hand with the these marketing / PR stunts...I would rather that they remain focused on the real aim of a training camp.

At what other time are they suppose to fulfill their obligations to their sponsors? Aside from that, it isn't as though it is physically possible for them to train all the time. I am pretty sure all national teams do this. Additionally, this is not the fault of the national team or the sponsors. The people who got injured appeared unexpectedly on a closed road.
KateL
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 28, 2014 12:19 pm

KateL wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:

At what other time are they suppose to fulfill their obligations to their sponsors? Aside from that, it isn't as though it is physically possible for them to train all the time. I am pretty sure all national teams do this. Additionally, this is not the fault of the national team or the sponsors. The people who got injured appeared unexpectedly on a closed road.

I am not saying that they should be training all the time and blame the sponsors or the NT for the accident. I am sorry for the injured persons and luckily none of the the players and drivers were injured. I'm sure that there are ways to fullfill the obligations without taking unnecessary risks with the players.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby KateL » Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
KateL wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:[quote="Element"]Two people have been severelyinjured in a car accident involving Germany national team players during a PR event in Suedtirol Today the sponsor confirmed.

I am not saying that they should be training all the time and blame the sponsors or the NT for the accident. I am sorry for the injured persons and luckily none of the the players and drivers were injured. I'm sure that there are ways to fullfill the obligations without taking unnecessary risks with the players.[/quote]

I don't really understand how it was an unnecessary risk? The people were on a closed road. They shouldn't have been there at a and then it wouldn't have been a risk at all.
KateL
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KateL » Wed May 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Here is a bit more informative article on the accident.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... h-sponsors
KateL
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby walter » Wed May 28, 2014 6:03 pm

So, when is Loew narrowing it down to 23?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Element » Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm

walter wrote:So, when is Loew narrowing it down to 23?

Probably at the very end which is the 2nd of June
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Burko » Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 am

What do you think about this formation and players in WC?

http://sharemytactics.com/12032/

For me it is the best lineup for Germany.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team