You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.
 

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Volland & Gnabry should be seriously considered by Loew.



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29721
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 23582 times
Been thanked: 6575 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Volland & Gnabry should be seriously considered by Loew.



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


I could - reluctantly - see a case for Gnabry, but Volland? Are you kidding?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10737
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 417 times
Been thanked: 2781 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:21 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Volland & Gnabry should be seriously considered by Loew.



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


I could - reluctantly - see a case for Gnabry, but Volland? Are you kidding?
He had a good season.
Although I am not a fan of his simulations


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29721
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 23582 times
Been thanked: 6575 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby Manchu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:59 pm

For the World Cup, two things have recently become clear, especially based on current form:
1. Wagner should definitely go and should probably even start.
2. Julian Brandt should go(not only good with NT but also just demolished Leipzig and Frankfurt).
User avatar
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 am
Has thanked: 287 times
Been thanked: 371 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby America USA » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:01 pm

On current form Ulreich is a better choice than Leno, Horn, Karius and Trapp for Die Mannschaft.

Also, I seriously believe that Volland, Brandt and Gnabry are making a strong case for the NT. Schurrle and Gotze are going to have a very difficult time breaking into that German squad.
User avatar
America USA
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 427 times

Re: General German national team thread

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:53 pm

America USA wrote:On current form Ulreich is a better choice than Leno, Horn, Karius and Trapp for Die Mannschaft.

Also, I seriously believe that Volland, Brandt and Gnabry are making a strong case for the NT. Schurrle and Gotze are going to have a very difficult time breaking into that German squad.


agreed on Ulreich. He's so good this year... would be an excellent 3rd choice for WC. I think you're right too about Schürrle and Götze... can't picture either of them making the trip to Russia.

By the way, hopefully my wife and I are living back in München before the WC starts 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2702 times
Been thanked: 1232 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Reus seems to be in quite good form. Should definitely go to Russia.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5924
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2524 times
Been thanked: 2416 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:19 pm

nm462272 wrote:
America USA wrote:On current form Ulreich is a better choice than Leno, Horn, Karius and Trapp for Die Mannschaft.

Also, I seriously believe that Volland, Brandt and Gnabry are making a strong case for the NT. Schurrle and Gotze are going to have a very difficult time breaking into that German squad.


agreed on Ulreich. He's so good this year... would be an excellent 3rd choice for WC. I think you're right too about Schürrle and Götze... can't picture either of them making the trip to Russia.

By the way, hopefully my wife and I are living back in München before the WC starts 8)


Well in that case... I think there was still something about beer n stuff right?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10737
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 417 times
Been thanked: 2781 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby nm462272 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:24 pm

#12 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
America USA wrote:On current form Ulreich is a better choice than Leno, Horn, Karius and Trapp for Die Mannschaft.

Also, I seriously believe that Volland, Brandt and Gnabry are making a strong case for the NT. Schurrle and Gotze are going to have a very difficult time breaking into that German squad.


agreed on Ulreich. He's so good this year... would be an excellent 3rd choice for WC. I think you're right too about Schürrle and Götze... can't picture either of them making the trip to Russia.

By the way, hopefully my wife and I are living back in München before the WC starts 8)


Well in that case... I think there was still something about beer n stuff right?


definitiv :lol: freu mich sehr auf ein schönes Deutsches Bier mit dir! 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2898
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2702 times
Been thanked: 1232 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Just one...?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10737
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 417 times
Been thanked: 2781 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Reus seems to be in quite good form. Should definitely go to Russia.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
If he does go to Russia , Germany risk to be a man down only when the tournament will be only some few days old.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29721
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 23582 times
Been thanked: 6575 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Reus seems to be in quite good form. Should definitely go to Russia.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
If he does go to Russia , Germany risk to be a man down only when the tournament will be only some few days old

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29721
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 23582 times
Been thanked: 6575 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Reus seems to be in quite good form. Should definitely go to Russia.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
If he does go to Russia , Germany risk to be a man down only when the tournament will be only some few days old.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Wait,wait.. You're saying that he is going to play in front of Sané,Draxler or even... Brandt ? :D
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1704 times
Been thanked: 1707 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Reus seems to be in quite good form. Should definitely go to Russia.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
If he does go to Russia , Germany risk to be a man down only when the tournament will be only some few days old.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
He's worth the risk as he is 10 times better than whoever would take that left spot if he doesn't.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5924
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2524 times
Been thanked: 2416 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German national team thread

Postby America USA » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Reus is an intelligent player so I would take him to the WC with Germany.

But let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. First let him stay injury free till June then we can have legit discussions about him going to Russia or not.
User avatar
America USA
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 427 times

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ed. and 1 guest