You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German national team thread

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Re: General German national team thread

Postby America USA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Fgs Javi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rudy. Bayern has a moral responsibility to field the best possible 11.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

When Jupp took over after Ancelloti was sacked Rudy was hands down the better CDM than Martinez. Martinez had not played in that position for four years, had got older and suffered more injuries and was not even a first team starter and Rudy was doing pretty damn good even in the national team in that position (alongside Kroos, so he could do the same with Thiago), therefore using so many “>” and implying Martinez is leagues over Rudy is misleading at best and a blatant lie at worst!

Now yes ever since Jupp has comeback he has played Martinez more often and snubbed Rudy so it’s understandable that the former’s performances will go up and the latter’s will go down, due to difference in playing time.

Also you seemed confused about kinds of responsibilities.

Let me clarify it for you. Bayern have a moral responsibility (being the biggest supplier club for the NT) to give preference to German players, especially before a WC year.

However, Bayern have a professional responsibility to field the best eleven. That is what you meant.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:42 pm

America USA wrote:If Rudy doesn’t make it to the WC I would put the blame mostly on Jupp (with all due respect) for preferring Martinez (a Spaniard) over Rudy and that too in a WC year. IMO, Bayern as the supplier club for the German national team (like Juventus and Italy) has a moral responsibility to make sure that the German players gets preference in a WC year. Rudy was doing a good job when Jupp took over and he has struggled for regular games since then. Will be interesting to see how he does in the two upcoming friendly games.

And the Dutch lady is right. Süle should in all likelyhood be in the WC squad unless Howedes or maybe even Mustafi have an absolutely brilliant second half to the season.

Höwedes hasn't played a single game this season, and Mustafi only six, and hasn't torn the trees out for Germany. Orban is better than both of them right now and should be given a chance in the last two test games next year, in my opinion. Otherwise he'll end up playing for Poland or Hungary. I really don't know why Rüdiger or Ginter are in over him.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:45 pm

RedQueen wrote:
America USA wrote:If Rudy doesn’t make it to the WC I would put the blame mostly on Jupp (with all due respect) for preferring Martinez (a Spaniard) over Rudy and that too in a WC year. IMO, Bayern as the supplier club for the German national team (like Juventus and Italy) has a moral responsibility to make sure that the German players gets preference in a WC year. Rudy was doing a good job when Jupp took over and he has struggled for regular games since then. Will be interesting to see how he does in the two upcoming friendly games.

And the Dutch lady is right. Süle should in all likelyhood be in the WC squad unless Howedes or maybe even Mustafi have an absolutely brilliant second half to the season.

Höwedes hasn't played a single game this season, and Mustafi only six, and hasn't torn the trees out for Germany. Orban is better than both of them right now and should be given a chance in the last two test games next year, in my opinion. Otherwise he'll end up playing for Poland or Hungary. I really don't know why Rüdiger or Ginter are in over him.

Oh I know....Löw has obvious favourites, and players he has a strong dislike for. :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:12 pm

... which is okay as long as you‘re successful ...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:28 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Beautiful. Better than the home kit Imo (which I like the idea of, I just think it would be better with black, red, gold stripes).

I'm buying it.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby RedQueen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 pm

What is Jogi doing here?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:58 pm

F**k I love that jersey Image
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 pm

I think Germany should stick with the Black kit, it just looks badass! And Germany have had quite a few huge wins when they have worn Black (4-0 Argentina and 7-1 Brazil come to mind)

On a side note, I’m afraid Khedira looks finished at the top level. Ever since that CL final he has been average at best. He was invisible today! At least Kroos was trying different stuff but Sami was a ghost. I believe Rudy should play more often in that DM role with Kroos. Gundogan had a nice game too and with Goretzka in the picture as well, I don’t see Khedira (who will be 31 by the time the WC starts) making it.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:24 pm

My 23-player Squad for the World cup 2018
Starting 11:

Bench 12

Reserve players in case of injuries before the world cup

GK: Bernd Leno
Fullback: Benjamin Henrichs
CB: Shkodran Mustafi
CM: Julian Weigl and Emre Can
offense: Mario Götze, Maximilian Phillipp and Marco Reus
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Element wrote:My 23-player Squad for the World cup 2018
Starting 11:

Bench 12

Reserve players in case of injuries before the world cup

GK: Bernd Leno
Fullback: Benjamin Henrichs
CB: Shkodran Mustafi
CM: Julian Weigl and Emre Can
offense: Mario Götze, Maximilian Phillipp and Marco Reus

Guys, do you think Element deserves a one or two month ban? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:42 pm

I think he deserves a 33 months one :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby America USA » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Reserve RB is a spot of bother. Doesn’t help that Toljan is NOT played regularly at RB by Dortmund and I don’t know what’s up with Henrichs at Leverkusen.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RedQueen » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:52 pm

America USA wrote:Reserve RB is a spot of bother. Doesn’t help that Toljan is NOT played regularly at RB by Dortmund and I don’t know what’s up with Henrichs at Leverkusen.

Got an incredibly stupid red card today, minutes after he was subbed on. Hasn't been doing that great since Schmidt has been gone.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 pm

RedQueen wrote:
America USA wrote:Reserve RB is a spot of bother. Doesn’t help that Toljan is NOT played regularly at RB by Dortmund and I don’t know what’s up with Henrichs at Leverkusen.

Got an incredibly stupid red card today, minutes after he was subbed on. Hasn't been doing that great since Schmidt has been gone.

Who do you think can be Germany’s deputy to Kimmich for the RB spot? Toljan? I don’t watch much German soccer apart from Bayern games so I don’t know who can be a backup at RB.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team