You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-07-04] France vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 pm

France will win inside 90 minutes
13%
France will win after extra time
13%
France will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win after extra time
13%
Germany will win inside 90 minutes
60%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2014-07-04] France vs Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 am

above that....neymar is out thiago silva is out!it's now or never!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:32 am

prasun77 wrote:above that....neymar is out thiago silva is out!it's now or never!

I am not positive about it... the media & ppl in general already started splashing non-sense... :evil:

About Hummels' goal, one Bulgarian guy told me that on their media they've said that he pushed ... did I miss something? No other source spoke about a possible foul...!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:55 am

Lol Hummels clearly owned Varane in that header. Both boxing each other out and Hummels won.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Kalev » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Eiffel tower after the Germans victory.

Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:06 pm

FCB general wrote:Italy is out, Spain is out. Take that gold!

It's called the Netherlands, and they are coming in hot. :coffee:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 pm

JANCKER wrote:
FCB general wrote:There is nothing else than win on this World Cup. Now or never for this generation of footballers led by Lahm, Bastian, Klose, Podolski, Özil, Mertesacker...

Italy is out, Spain is out. Take that gold!

Za dom spremni!

Odakle si to čuo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I guess they[Germans] are ready for their homeland, ie "za dom spremni". :lol:

Spoiler: show
Crazy Joe was ready for home, but got 10 matches ban as a punish and missed the World Cup.

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:31 pm

^ Can you explain to me why Fifa banned this guy? I don't know Croatian history, so I can't judge either way. But it seems Fifa puts on a tournament that involves competition between nations, and then bans a guy for leading a chant that promotes his country. I see the past association with nationalists who I guess were propped up by the Nazis (again don't know and don't really care if they were or not), but even if that link exists I don't see why people care given what he is chanting does not sound that ridiculous.

Edit: Not that youtube comments are a reliable source, but it seems people are somewhat between saying it's not fascist and dates back to defense of Europe against Ottomans, some who say it is indeed fascists, and people who say tell those defending the history of the chant "shut up racist croat". Which seems ironic.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 pm

pyrasur wrote:^ Can you explain to me why Fifa banned this guy? I don't know Croatian history, so I can't judge either way. But it seems Fifa puts on a tournament that involves competition between nations, and then bans a guy for leading a chant that promotes his country. I see the past association with nationalists who I guess were propped up by the Nazis (again don't know and don't really care if they were or not), but even if that link exists I don't see why people care given what he is chanting does not sound that ridiculous.

Since our decision in May 30 1990 and breaking every diplomatic and political connection with Federal Republic of Yugoslavia(Slovenians also broke every link almost in the same time) and Homeland War particulary started after and finally it ended in 1995, Croats used it during the war and after, especially on stadiums when Croatia play chant "Za dom spremni".
This salute was used long before WW2. First during the Ottoman attack on Siget in year 1566, under command of Croatian nobleman Nikola Šubić Zrinski against far more numerous Ottomans where they rejected to surrender and made heavy losts to Turks. He led the people in the onslaught, ie march on them and said: "Za dom u boj!/For home in battle!"

Some 250-300 years later, the Ban of Croatia Josip Jelačić used similar salute for motivation of soldiers and people when they were going to battles. He would say "Za dom!/For home!", soldiers would respond "Spremni umrijeti!/Ready to die!".

Even Croatian opera Nikola Šubić Zrinski(also Croatian ban and nobleman, as well as general in service of Habsburg Monarchy) contains the patriot song "Za dom!". Some 115 years ago Stjepan Radić, president of Croatian Peasant Party (who was murdered straight in the parliament of state called Kingdom of Slovenians, Croats and Serbs) also used that salute.

But problems come in that fúcking WW2 where in Independent state of Croatia(1941-1945) Ustasha members used salute "Za dom spremni!". So the descendants of victims(Serbs, Jews, gypsies, homos, etc.) say that the people were killed by Ustasha regime under that salute. We still live in that period, you can't believe it. Politicians are using that war period to profit, produce negative atmosphere, put the blame on us when it's obvious that majority disagreed with that regime, but not with the communist regime which was against Croatian independence, displaced 2 milion Croats all around the world, murded political emigrants in Euro countries, etc.
After that period all politicians (except right wing parties which use it as their salute) think it cannot be used anymore, especially the people(we call them Yugoslavians) who are nostalgic for Yugoslavia and its 'beauties', liberals, NGO, children of communists, etc.

The worst thing is, patriot(or nationalist) singer Marko Perković Thompson(nickname given by famous rifle) who was also Croatian soldier and defender during the Homeland War used that salute right in the start of song "Bojna Čavoglave". Croatian 'independent' media, websites, newspapers think only bad about him, that he is nazi, facist, ustaša, etc., that he hates Serbs, that his songs are full of hate, etc. But many Croats like him and his songs and his concerts are all sold out.

2 and half years ago, Croatian court in Knin issued a judgment that ZDS salute is an old Croatian salute.

On the stadium you hear that salute ever since Croatian football squad play. They want to ban, Croatian Football Federation is warned, but people disagree. They won't listen foreigners what they think about that and order to do it. People don't agree that this salute insults someone, calls for someone to kill in 21st century, etc.

But when you have a bad campaign in the last 10 years, where your politicians and goverment, prime minister, president of republic together with NGO and media are doing everything opposite to its people, you get revolt or counter effect.

Croats are too proud, about some stuff very persistent and they dislike traitors who work against Croatian culture, tradition, values, who work for foreign NGO, sell their asses for money, etc. People are far from saints, but some of them still care very much about basic values.

We have our homeland, but thieves, communists, liberals, criminals, lazy asses, opportunists rule, dictate, spit on the people, but they expect to get votes, take taxes, spend money which doesn't belong to them, force laws against people's will, follow orders from your country, EU, UK. At the end, I don't know what the hell we have or what are we in fact, masters of own destiny or just pupets of the mentioned. But still, people don't give up on "Za dom spremni!" on stadiums when the NT is playing or to accept liberalism. They don't give a fuuu** about Fifa, Uefa and their opinion. Imagine, they punished NK Rijeka for having Celtic cross, but you could find that cross on Uefa online store. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the other side, mafia and UDBA(ex-Yugo agency, something like Stasi and KGB) who lead country and control almost everything don't want economic progress, foreign investments, but they want faggots, genderism, multi-culti, etc. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 pm

FCB general wrote:
pyrasur wrote:^
This salute was used long before WW2. First during the Ottoman attack on Siget in year 1566, under command of Croatian nobleman Nikola Šubić Zrinski against far more numerous Ottomans where they rejected to surrender and made heavy losts to Turks. He led the people in the onslaught, ie march on them and said: "Za dom u boj!/For home in battle!"

Some 250-300 years later, the Ban of Croatia Josip Jelačić used similar salute for motivation of soldiers and people when they were going to battles. He would say "Za dom!/For home!", soldiers would respond "Spremni umrijeti!/Ready to die!".

We had a siege a year before by the Ottomans but thank God Malta repelled it. It lasted from June to September...
I remember studying something about the fact that after the Malta siege they went up almost reaching Vienna... [source]

sorry about my off-topic, but I really love history and enjoy your posts
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:43 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
FCB general wrote:There is nothing else than win on this World Cup. Now or never for this generation of footballers led by Lahm, Bastian, Klose, Podolski, Özil, Mertesacker...

Italy is out, Spain is out. Take that gold!

Za dom spremni!

Odakle si to čuo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I guess they[Germans] are ready for their homeland, ie "za dom spremni". :lol:

Spoiler: show
Crazy Joe was ready for home, but got 10 matches ban as a punish and missed the World Cup.

Ja sam balkanac.

I like Croatia. I've never been there though.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 am

JANCKER wrote:Ja sam balkanac.

I like Croatia. I've never been there though.

A tako znači... :D Odakle si?
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to German National Team