You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-09-10] Faroe Islands vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Faroe Islands will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2013-09-10] Faroe Islands vs Germany

Postby Badger » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Two days after the game and just one page? We really weren't interested in this one were we? Even some Bayern II games have more posts. :P

That is probably true.

My problem, however, was that I was that I was out at the time it was played, and couldn't find a full-match download of it anywhere on the internet afterwards. (My usual source, fullmatches.net, didn't have it.) I'd still watch it if I could find it. Anyone know of a link - from somewhere that doesn't install a lot of undesireable extras in the process? Thanks in advance, if you do.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Badger wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Two days after the game and just one page? We really weren't interested in this one were we? Even some Bayern II games have more posts. :P

That is probably true.

My problem, however, was that I was that I was out at the time it was played, and couldn't find a full-match download of it anywhere on the internet afterwards. (My usual source, fullmatches.net, didn't have it.) I'd still watch it if I could find it. Anyone know of a link - from somewhere that doesn't install a lot of undesireable extras in the process? Thanks in advance, if you do.

If you don't mind found one with uploaded.to links.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Badger » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
Badger wrote:

That is probably true.

If you don't mind found one with uploaded.to links.

I'm not quite sure I follow that. Am i missing some link? If so - ie. a link to the game - then thanks in advance. Could you point me again to that link?
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Posted the full match download. What I meant to say is that the match is downloadable from uploaded.to. If you don't have a premium account, it's going to take a while. You could try using a premium link generator.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:32 am

Old match topic, I know, but Boateng has revealed that he was racially abused by the crowd in this match. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 am

I dont understand why he comes out with this now and not immediatly after or while the match is being held?
Ottomeister13

Postby Jorge » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 pm

A kind of weird since The Faroe Islands inhabitants aren't known for this kind of behavior and their small venue creates an intimate atmosphere discouraging getting noticeable offensive in the crowd, on the other hand against Germany they show up more to see the international superstars rather than their own team; but who knows in this age of immature bigotry anything is possible.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Previous

Return to German National Team