You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-08-22] England vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Match outcome?

Germany wins
60%
Draw
20%
England wins
20%

Total votes : 10

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:33 pm

The game is over,1-2 for Geramany. Germany were the last winners of the old Webmley and now the first winners on the new Wembley. haha

FC Bajern

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:32 am

Germany with 7 missing starting eleven players win against England at Wembley. I didn't even know most of the players who were playing for Germany.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby alp01051 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:37 am

germany was lucky. but playing with 7 missing players isnt easy. schneider and trochowski played well. lehmann was perfect
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:18 pm

alp01051 wrote:lehmann was perfect

did you really watch the game?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alp01051 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:00 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
alp01051 wrote:lehmann was perfect

did you really watch the game?
i watched all of the game and i think lehmann played without mistake. in lampards goal, there was anything he could do.
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:19 pm

Lehmann wasn't perfect. he made a mistake letting the ball off to owen's feet and he could have scored easily but shot high and wide. i think lehmann and robinson make a great couple together :lol:

england missed 4 good opportunities even few steps away from goal. that means they are stupid. germany defended also well but lacked performance in midfield because of absentees.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm

alp01051 wrote:in lampards goal, there was anything he could do.

Did we both watch the same goal? When a player breaks loose and shoots at the near post and scores, it's always the keeper's fault. The ball was very saveable. And there was also that action that mackoy mentioned when his spilled the ball and luckily Owen missed with a gaping goal.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:22 pm

I read somewhere that an English paper had a headline like this

"Robinson...Are you Lehmann in disguise? " I guess that sums it up...Lehmann is clown. sure he is a good keeper..but sometimes he's so erratic..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:30 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I read somewhere that an English paper had a headline like this

"Robinson...Are you Lehmann in disguise? " I guess that sums it up...Lehmann is clown. sure he is a good keeper..but sometimes he's so erratic..

Loool I saw that today. The papers are piling the blame on Robinson because they've run out of different people to blame :roll: just sack McClaren for Gods sake. Its not hard maths.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:22 am

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I read somewhere that an English paper had a headline like this

Loool I saw that today. The papers are piling the blame on Robinson because they've run out of different people to blame :roll: just sack McClaren for Gods sake. Its not hard maths.

I honestly believe that Robinson was not at fault with that goal...He was unlucky..The blame should go to the defenders...
It was freak cross from Schneider
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:05 am

Well it seems that now its not only me who sees Lamemann as a huge idiot. 1 "good" season and then boom hes Germany's number 1, sry but its a load of crap imo, he was always an average keeper, to be honest and this may sound baised but I preffer Kahn AND Hildebrand over this clown(Lamemann) anyday, hell even Rensing is better than him. Germany was lucky but atleast they scored 2 good goals and won the game even though with the long injury list. Btw who can England replace McLaren with? I cant think of any suitable english managers except maybe Moyes or Redknapp, for sure Lippi or Capello wont accept the job.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:48 pm

SNAKE wrote:Btw who can England replace McLaren with? I cant think of any suitable english managers except maybe Moyes or Redknapp, for sure Lippi or Capello wont accept the job.
SNAKE

How about Jurgen Klinsmann ...:D...I know....;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:48 am

He may accept, he is a well known english sucker.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:06 pm

Everyone wants either Sam Allardyce or Scolari. Neither of those are possible anymore I don't think. Heck knows who will take over from McClaren. I seriously can't see England qualifying for Euro.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to German National Team