You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-06] England U21 vs Germany U21 [V]

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

[2006-10-06] England U21 vs Germany U21 [V]

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:20 pm

Very important match for Germany U21. Rensing and Ottl will be playing in this match.
Last edited by MUTU on Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:09 pm

I'll probably be neutral with this match, despite being English. I'm not sure about England U-21. Nothing much gets said about them in newspapers. I suppose Walcott and Lennon will be there? (Unless Lennon has outgrown this now.)
I'll watch if possible.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:18 pm

Surely you should take a patriotic stance :) I would if Malta was playing Germany...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:38 pm

well i watched some weeks ago germany u21 vs romania u21 (5-1 :cry: ) and i can say that they are a strong team and i think they will beat england and qualify for euro 2007 u21 :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kevh26 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:49 pm

Mirage wrote:I'll probably be neutral with this match, despite being English. I'm not sure about England U-21. Nothing much gets said about them in newspapers. I suppose Walcott and Lennon will be there? (Unless Lennon has outgrown this now.)
I'll watch if possible.

the one to watch should be a young centre back from chelsea called michael mancienne, if he plays that is... he's been touted as the next john terry
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:33 pm

kevh26 wrote:
Mirage wrote:I'll probably be neutral with this match, despite being English. I'm not sure about England U-21. Nothing much gets said about them in newspapers. I suppose Walcott and Lennon will be there? (Unless Lennon has outgrown this now.)
I'll watch if possible.

the one to watch should be a young centre back from chelsea called michael mancienne, if he plays that is... he's been touted as the next john terry

OK.
And Mutu's probably right :P But may the best team win + all :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:01 pm

half time: england u21 vs germany u21 0-0 :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:34 pm

Germany lost 1-0. The scoreline could have been much bigger had it not been for several fantastic saves by Rensing.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 pm

MUTU wrote:Germany lost 1-0. The scoreline could have been much bigger had it not been for several fantastic saves by Rensing.

Yep, Rensing was pretty amazing.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:46 am

Video of the England goal. Sorry but it's the only highlight I found :(

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Return to German National Team