You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Denmark will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 am

He didnt score in this match and your trying really hard to find something to criticize him about???

I hope he will do to you like with Scholl and score a double against Greece, that will :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ you :P

Anws I think although both scored I am not really impressed with Bender and Poldi.

I know most of you liked Khderi, but I think that for a DM he ventured forwar A LOT and his shots are pathetic, so why not play Kroos instead or may be Bender
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby walter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:52 am

dang it, I'm upset about Podolski scoring, now he has "justified" his place. Schuerrle is so much better, Poldi can't dribble past a dying tree...

BTW, I don't think anyone has proposed moving Ozil to the wing and bring Kroos as CAM, like we had at the end of the game.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 am

BayernLeb wrote:
I know most of you liked Khderi, but I think that for a DM he ventured forwar A LOT and his shots are pathetic, so why not play Kroos

+1
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby michel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 am

My match recap with video highlights on FC Bayern Central: Germany goes through a stress test but qualifies for the quarters
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:53 am

Not only were Podolski and Khedira bad, but also Oezil. This guy is simply not living up to his potential and his only purpose seems to slow down our attacks with absolutely useless dribbles rather than inviting through balls like the 2 that Schweinsteiger did against Holland.

I don't think Kroos would do any worse in his position...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 am

MUTU wrote:Not only were Podolski and Khedira bad, but also Oezil. This guy is simply not living up to his potential and his only purpose seems to slow down our attacks with absolutely useless dribbles rather than inviting through balls like the 2 that Schweinsteiger did against Holland.

I don't think Kroos would do any worse in his position...

Disagree about Oezil. He did better than the last 2 games and seems improving.

Also you "forgot" to mention Gomez to the disappointments of yesterday game.

He was bad and struggled most of the times (because of pressure of defence) and the few times he actually got the ball, he tried to do things that he isn't really capable of. Also he failed to cover Krohn-Dehli in the equalizer.

I got the feeling (hopefully I am wrong) that he thinks he proved himself already. Well, the real tournament has just began (with the knockout phase).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 am

walter wrote:Poldi can't dribble past a dying tree

Hey... a dying tree could be a good opponent:

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 am

khedira did good
the disappointments were mesut ozil and podolski
Goetze should get some playing time
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 am

Khedira played well again,overall alongside Gomez and Lahm he has been the standout player for the squad (Yes, ahead of Schweinsteiger). Ozil needs to do more. Podolski is easily the worst player on the pitch.

I really want Germany to play Reus and give Gotze a super sub role INSTEAD of Kroos.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 pm

quaazi wrote:Bender and Podolski, the rest a full strength team.

I really hate Löw sometimes. :|

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Element wrote:he should have tried Goetze for Oezil

I disagree. Ozil had an excellent game.

MUTU wrote:Not only were Podolski and Khedira bad, but also Oezil. This guy is simply not living up to his potential and his only purpose seems to slow down our attacks with absolutely useless dribbles rather than inviting through balls like the 2 that Schweinsteiger did against Holland.

Now I feel outnumbered. :mrgreen:

I think Ozil's off-the-ball movement was very good and he was creating a lot of space for Muller, who was more dangerous than the previous 2 games imo. Perhaps he didn't give as much excellent through passes as we hoped but he still played well. I remember a sort of "lob pass" in the second half which was very good but someone (Khedira?) missed it.

Speaking of Khedira, he's been playing very well but he's also become much more offensive, so Kroos could be worth a shot. But there's no real reason to drop Khedira.

Sydaney wrote:Its hard to tell but I thought Gomez flicked it back to Podolski when I was watching it, and a replay doesn't really prove my assumptions wrong yet...the way his legs moved seemed like a flick back...

Yes, definitely a flick
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I haven't yet understood exactly what it is, but before the team scores and keeping the pressure, it's ok but as soon Germany scores, there a period of sudden slump of form and shape and from then on, there is this nagging feeling that they're going to suffer the equilizer very soon

This maybe a result of the wasted chances but, i hope that this gets resolved soon. i don't want to have a replay of the 'final-that-cannot-be-named' that was played nearly a month ago.
Last edited by Bayernbazi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Now I feel outnumbered. :mrgreen:

You are not :)

AvatarX wrote:Disagree about Oezil. He did better than the last 2 games and seems improving.

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby tflags » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Now I feel outnumbered. :mrgreen:

No u r not. And I do feel he is lasting longer than one half time now. I hope he manages to get the stamina for a full game soon; his one touch/blind passes are dangerously good.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 pm

And before we raise the Gomiss alarm again; can we at least recon Mueller's two sitting duck misses. Don't get me wrong, he did have one very good game afterwards, but those two could have sealed it before supper...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team