You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Denmark will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm

MoFattal wrote:
MUTU wrote:Kroos causes unrest in the dressing room, claiming unhappiness at his bench role. He told reporters "I want to play".

Source: http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/d ... -loew.html

IMO Kroos should have been thankful that at least he plays as sub and dont be a crying baby. Personally I would have chosen Goetze to replace Oezil...

Oh now he wants to show some balls! Where were they last month :evil: ?!

Seriously though, I don't like him as a left winger. Reus would fill that place better IMO, and would be of more benefit to our counter-attacks. Though, I wouldn't mind him starting off against Denmark, maybe in place of the more defensive-minded Khedira.

I wouldn't touch Khedira. he is a sunk hero of the Germany. I agree with Mourinho, that vs. Portugal it was him the man of the match. Owned the midfield and gave the ultimate assist. He forms an excellent pair with Schweini. if you want to win this tournament you need players like Khedira being at their best. (especially against Spain, or France, whoever you might face during the road). As for the attacking side, I do agree that Podolski need to rest for a while. I would love to see Reus in his place, at least against Denmark. And whenever Ozil is subbed, please do give Goetze a chance, it might prove worthy..
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby HerrRommel » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 pm

MoFattal wrote:
MUTU wrote:Kroos causes unrest in the dressing room, claiming unhappiness at his bench role. He told reporters "I want to play".

Source: http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/d ... -loew.html

IMO Kroos should have been thankful that at least he plays as sub and dont be a crying baby. Personally I would have chosen Goetze to replace Oezil...

Oh now he wants to show some balls! Where were they last month :evil: ?!

All over Real Madrid. :twisted:
HerrRommel
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 pm

quaazi wrote:Surely he realizes that his inclusion in the past two years is mostly due to injuries and experimentation?

As I remember no all the times with due to injuries , also Loew tried to play them both many times , My memory can't help exactly though :oops:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCB general » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Today, I hope to see Löw sending Götze, Reus and Schürrle on the field. Poldi haven't had shown anything since Euro started and I don't see any real reason why he should play entire 90 min. for Germany when his performance are not visible in the form of goals, assists...
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:I wouldn't touch Khedira. he is a sunk hero of the Germany. I agree with Mourinho, that vs. Portugal it was him the man of the match. Owned the midfield and gave the ultimate assist. He forms an excellent pair with Schweini. if you want to win this tournament you need players like Khedira being at their best. (especially against Spain, or France, whoever you might face during the road). As for the attacking side, I do agree that Podolski need to rest for a while. I would love to see Reus in his place, at least against Denmark. And whenever Ozil is subbed, please do give Goetze a chance, it might prove worthy..

I agree there man. I was just saying that I wouldn't mind at all having Kroos start in place of Khedira against DENMARK.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 pm

FCB general wrote:Today, I hope to see Löw sending Götze, Reus and Schürrle on the field. Poldi haven't had shown anything since Euro started and I don't see any real reason why he should play entire 90 min. for Germany when his performance are not visible in the form of goals, assists...

I think he is gonna give Poldi the last chance to prove himself tonight. Well, maybe he will give him half a chance (1st half) and then try out either of Schurrle or Reus. As for Goetze, I don't see him getting any important playing times during this Euro.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Kroos is a CM to me he really has no goal threat as a AMC I prefer Gotze at that position he is a higher goal threat as an AMC than Kroos is, if Kroos can improve on his D and get bulkier of the the years he can be a full time CM.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 pm

We should have a cautious approach to this game. Holland lost to them and Portugal had to go to the last minutes to win them.

Russia was the first victim of surprises yesterday. Let Holland be the second, not us :)

I would only place Reus or Schurrle instead of Podolski and maybe Goetze in place of Oezil (as a sub or a starter).
Gomez will probably struggle a bit against a tight defence, but we'll see the outcome.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 pm

I have no connection to Germany other than four or five visits to the country, but it's such an amazing place. I basically follow them after Scotland.

So I hope they will win, and win comfortably!

I expect a couple of changes if they take the lead. I doubt Denmark will have a reply.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:My finals start tommorow :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Talk about bad luck.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby BayernLove » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Germany to win 3-0
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby HerrRommel » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

we need to score goals here, 1-0/2-1 loss would send us out..in a way, this is tighter than last game..
2 Arch rivals were eliminated yesterday and if history repeats itself, its only in football..so we need to be exteremely careful
HerrRommel
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby walter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Bender to come in for the suspended Boateng. Only change for Germany (source: ESPN).
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Jank1s » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Denmark: Andersen, Jacobsen, Kjær, Agger, S.Poulsen, Kvist, Zimling, Mikkelsen, Eriksen, Krohn-Dehli, Bendtner
Germany: Neuer; L Bender, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Muller, Ozil, Podolski; Gomez
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team