You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Denmark will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Germany will win
100%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Postby walter » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm in heaven... watch before they take down...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

[2012-06-17] Denmark vs Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

I want Klose to start sometimes he is just 5 goals away from breaking Gerd Mullers goal scoring record for Germany!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Everyone who are criticizing Müller and Özil should feel ashamed of themselves. The same for everyone praising Poldi and Bender (the latter started to let players get past him with alarming regularity in the second half, one such attack resulted in the Danes hitting the post).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:36 pm

AvatarX wrote:And of course he was involved in all 4 goals. He is the lone striker waiting in the box for tap ins and every player is trying to pass to him.

He does score a lot of tap ins usually, but tbh his 3 goals in the EC so far were all very good (although luck played a part in the first goal) and his assist was excellent too.

My opinion on Gomez yesterday is that he was not one of the best players (I think it was a below average performance by Germany overall, which is why I'm so happy because we managed to win even when we played bad). However Gomez did more than I would have expected from him in such a game. Agger was one of the best defenders in the group stage and Denmark were good defensively. Against a defensive team like this, Gomez is usually marked out of the game and it's like he's not even playing, as we have seen countless times (and this is we keep saying that it makes sense to switch to a 2-striker formation in certain games). Yesterday, he wasn't his usual self inside the penalty area because of this, but he wasn't invisible either. Gomez tracked further back than usual and attempted at least one long range shot (I can only remember one, could have been more).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to German National Team