You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-24] Czech Republic vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

The result of the Czech Republic and Germany game will be....

A) Germany will win
50%
B) It will end in a draw
17%
C) Czech Republic will win
33%

Total votes : 6

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:32 am

SNAKE wrote:
Sam wrote:First of all, any woman in underwear who slips on the Bayern home kit is instantly 50 times hotter in my opinion.

I Agree to that matey. hehe :lol: :D

Sam wrote:SNAKE is just picking on you.

Of course Im just joking with her, although im very curious on how she look. When she posts here she seems like a calm, polite and very optimistic, she's like the most optimistic person I ever met (both online and offline). She should be Miss Fc Bayern of April. Just for the sake of it I was just kidding, if you dont want / like to show a pic of yourself on this forum than dont, its no problem I was just curious thats all. :wink: 8)

BTW how many girls are in this forum anyway????

SNAKE

First of all, any man that wears the Bayern underwear (they sell it on their website) is 100 times hotter than the average guy.

Secondly, I know Snake is joking with me though I will be honest the comment about posing like the girl in avatar surprised me. And, my friends will say that I am a calm, optimistic, and polite person, However, they will tell you that if you really tick me off then you will know it. My ancestry, which is German, comes through and it's not nice. But, I really don't get ticked off unless I'm driving. LOL!!!

I will post a picture here soon to stop the wondering. As for the amount of women on this board there is myself, Mirage, Podolski4life, Miss Dangerous, Yoanna, Green (who hasn't been on the board for awhile), Nessa (same situation as with Green), Sweet Leisha, Angel, and I do believe one more. Not a lot of us but we're here.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:22 pm

WOW!! I didn`t know that there are a lot of us here!! I`m so happy to see so many girls love FC Bayern like myself \:D/
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:47 pm

Germany and the Czech Republic are level on ten points each after four games with the Germans only leading on goal difference, but despite several injury concerns, Loew insists his side can win away.

Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez - the Bundesliga’s joint top-scorer - is already out with a knee injury, while key players Bastian Schweinsteiger (bruised foot), Torsten Frings (thigh) and Christoph Metzelder (eye) sat out training on Tuesday with minor knocks, but are expected to be fit.

And Loew - who has had six wins and a draw since taking over from predecessor Jurgen Klinsman after the 2006 World Cup - is confident of being able to name a near full-strength side, despite the minor knocks.

“Confidence is high in the squad, we want to remain top of Group D on Saturday night,” said Loew, “and I am confident we’ll succeed. All our thoughts are on beating the Czech Republic.”

Gomez’s injury means 21-year-old Bayern Munich striker Lukas Podolski, who has scored 22 goals in 37 internationals, will partner Schalke 04’s Kevin Kuranyi up front.

“Of course we have some injuries, but these are, nevertheless, the best players Germany has here,” said Podolski. “We respect the Czechs, but we go to Prague to win.”

Podolski’s strike partner Kuranyi says the Czech Republic are the biggest threat so far on the road to next year’s European Championships and will be a huge test for the Germans away from home.

“The Czechs will be our toughest opponents and our main rivals to qualifying, so we we will have our work cut out in Prague,” he said.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:22 am

Germany won!!!! Yeah!!! Kuranyi scored twice. It's nice to know that Germany has more than two strikers (Klose and Podolski) who can do the job. =D> \:D/
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:26 pm

It's so weird that yesterdsay Podolski and Kuranyi played together and next week are going to play against each other
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm

i know im offtopic but FC Bajern i hope you'll beat Bulgaria wednesday :lol: A draw is good as well :D Go Albania!!
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bm72 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:50 am

all I can say is that Low is doin a good job !!

BRAVO ................... 8) :lol:
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:03 am

supr4king wrote:i know im offtopic but FC Bajern i hope you'll beat Bulgaria wednesday :lol: A draw is good as well :D Go Albania!!

To tell you the truth I don't think Albania will win, I mean they couldn't even beat Slovenia (dammit) :) but anyway thanks for the cheeringImage

And Romania man is really strong. :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:01 pm

bulgaria 0-0 albania Image Image
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 pm

supr4king wrote:bulgaria 0-0 albania Image Image

Don't worry Bulgaria are gonna top the group...:)...Dimitar and Bojinov will ensure that..
so you guys have to fight it out with the dutch..and honestly, I would love to see the Netherlands out.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:04 pm

supr4king wrote:bulgaria 0-0 albania Image Image

Image Image
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:11 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Don't worry Bulgaria are gonna top the group...:)...Dimitar and Bojinov will ensure that..
so you guys have to fight it out with the dutch..and honestly, I would love to see the Netherlands out.

where are you from againImage
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:51 am

lol...
do you think Bulgaria will beat Romania and Holland when they can't beat Albania? (im not saying that Albania is weak, but if you want to qualify to Euro you can't lose points home)
Bulgaria's next match is away in Holland, and if they lose 99% it's over for them :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:01 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Don't worry Bulgaria are gonna top the group...:)...Dimitar and Bojinov will ensure that..

where are you from againImage

I don't have to be a Bulgarian to support Bulgaria...LOL..

I like Berbatov and Bojinov..so I support Bulgaria...
That being said, I like Adrian Mutu too..(he's the only player I know in the Romanian team..:P)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:22 pm

Damn lucky dutches...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team