You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-03-24] Czech Republic vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

The result of the Czech Republic and Germany game will be....

A) Germany will win
50%
B) It will end in a draw
17%
C) Czech Republic will win
33%

Total votes : 6

Postby Mirage » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:19 pm

oh I didnt know there was a friendly. I thought they had 2 qualifying matches :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:09 pm

tracylynn wrote:
supr4king wrote:
tracylynn wrote:If he's suspended for the Czech match then he should not be on the list.

When's the friendly? If the friendly is before the Czech Republic match then I can understand why he's on the list. If not, then he should not be on the list.

here is the answer:
SNAKE wrote:Additionally, the following four players will join the squad for the friendly international against Denmark on March 28th: Clemens Fritz (Werder Bremen), Alexander Madlung (Wolfsburg), Christian Schulz (Werder Bremen), Paul Freier (Bayer Leverkusen).

SNAKE

Thanks! I must be having a serious blond moment today to overlook the date in the post. I think I need to color my hair now. :D

Hey tracylynn why dont you post your pic so you can show us what you look like? :) :) :wink:

Snake
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:58 pm

SNAKE wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
supr4king wrote:
tracylynn wrote:If he's suspended for the Czech match then he should not be on the list.

When's the friendly? If the friendly is before the Czech Republic match then I can understand why he's on the list. If not, then he should not be on the list.

here is the answer:
SNAKE wrote:Additionally, the following four players will join the squad for the friendly international against Denmark on March 28th: Clemens Fritz (Werder Bremen), Alexander Madlung (Wolfsburg), Christian Schulz (Werder Bremen), Paul Freier (Bayer Leverkusen).

SNAKE

Thanks! I must be having a serious blond moment today to overlook the date in the post. I think I need to color my hair now. :D

Hey tracylynn why dont you post your pic so you can show us what you look like? :) :) :wink:

Snake

I'm going to buy a disposable cameras so I can take some pictures this week and then post them on Myspace. But, I still have to color my hair so I won't have any more blond moments. :lol:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:39 pm

Hey Paddy are you ready to see Slovenia lose on the upcoming game against Albania? :D
BTW I'm Albanian

I know this thread is about Germany's game, but didn't know where else to put this
FC Bajern

Postby SNAKE » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:51 am

tracylynn wrote:I'm going to buy a disposable cameras so I can take some pictures this week and then post them on Myspace. But, I still have to color my hair so I won't have any more blond moments. :lol:

Hmmm...this will be interesting, :wink: :lol: cant wait, also I hope you do pose for us aswell, ehehehe :wink: , wear somethin well something similar to Fc Bajern's avatar, hehehehe 8) :wink:

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:04 am

Naughty SNAKE! I'm looking forward to this match and I hope that our players don't come back nursing injuries. We're doing really well as far as injuries are concerned at the moment. As things stand, everyone will be fit to play against Schalke, including Valérien Ismaël.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:21 pm

Why does everyone want to see a picture of me? I don't see anyone else willing to supply a picture. Anyhoo, I'm not going to take a picture of myself because I'd realized that my sister took a few picturec of me during the holidays and I'm going to use one of those as soon as she gets the film developed.

Also, I would never take a picture like the one in the avatar and then post it online. I would do it if it was for Bayern's eyes and their eyes only. LOL!!!! There's just too many, and I do mean too many, freaks out there.

Now, back to the subject of this thread. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:48 pm

tracylynn wrote:I would do it if it was for Bayern's eyes and their eyes only.

You mean you would do it for Uli Hoeness?!?! That's gross! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:42 pm

Hehehehehehe good one Mark. Tracylynn im just curious how hot can a normal american woman like you can really be :D 8) not like those fake supermodels. Dont confuse us with other "freaks" as you say, anyway I hope that the pics are you talking include you with a nice tight bikini posing on some sandy beach :lol: :lol: :wink: . By the way Mark I think she would only post one online only for Podolski's , Lahm's amd Schweinsteiger's eyes only, right Tracylynn?

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:22 am

First of all, I would not pose for Uli. Why would I want to pose for a guy who has boobs? Can I say that on the board? Edit if needed, please.

Secondly, if I would take a picture for the team, it would be for the whole team and not just for Podolski, Lamm, and Schweinsteiger.

Now, can we get back on topic? Pppppllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:08 pm

First of all, any woman in underwear who slips on the Bayern home kit is instantly 50 times hotter in my opinion. Secondly, I have my pics freely available on myspace tracy, and lastly, I don't blame you for not posing like that and posting it up. SNAKE is just picking on you because you are the only (?) girl on the forum.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Sam wrote:SNAKE is just picking on you because you are the only (?) girl on the forum.

:o [-X There are at least 4 girls I know of you post here, including myself! :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm also a girl, though not post much on the forum. :oops:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:13 pm

Hey Sam there are more girls in this forum than boys :roll:

:lol: jk (including *rolls eyes*)
FC Bajern

Postby SNAKE » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:48 am

Sam wrote:First of all, any woman in underwear who slips on the Bayern home kit is instantly 50 times hotter in my opinion.

I Agree to that matey. hehe :lol: :D

Sam wrote:SNAKE is just picking on you.

Of course Im just joking with her, although im very curious on how she look. When she posts here she seems like a calm, polite and very optimistic, she's like the most optimistic person I ever met (both online and offline). She should be Miss Fc Bayern of April. Just for the sake of it I was just kidding, if you dont want / like to show a pic of yourself on this forum than dont, its no problem I was just curious thats all. :wink: 8)

BTW how many girls are in this forum anyway????

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team