You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-07-08] Brazil vs Germany

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Brazil will win inside 90 minutes
5%
Brazil will win after extra time
No votes
Brazil will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win on penalties
No votes
Germany will win after extra time
10%
Germany will win inside 90 minutes
85%

Total votes : 20

Re: [2014-07-08] Brazil vs Germany

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:55 pm

FCB general wrote:Neymar's back injury

Especially this one was the saddest news in WC IMO. I blame the ref in this match for this. If he was more strict and gave more cards, this would have not happened.

It would have been a greater battle if Brasil had him and T.Silva against Germany. Just no excuses at all.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MatZam » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:09 pm

If they haven't lost the support of all neutrals already, they certainly have now...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... d-cup-2014
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:23 pm

MatZam wrote:If they haven't lost the support of all neutrals already, they certainly have now...

hmm ... (I've just mentioned this in the wc thread;didn't saw it) I think FIFA won't accept it for obvious reasons mentioned within the source... but they'll make up for it during the match... mark my words...

sportmediaset,it is reporting that Fifa are very irritated because of this lodged protest and also because the SAmerican media is lobbying against having Webb as referee... On this I am :| cause even if Webb is regarded as an optimal referee I am not 100% sure about him.

Scolari is also bullying fifa by having T Silva sitting along side him during the official press conference...
how low the cbf can go... [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MatZam » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MatZam wrote:If they haven't lost the support of all neutrals already, they certainly have now...

hmm ... (I've just mentioned this in the wc thread;didn't saw it) I think FIFA won't accept it for obvious reasons mentioned within the source... but they'll make up for it during the match... mark my words...

sportmediaset,it is reporting that Fifa are very irritated because of this lodged protest and also because the SAmerican media is lobbying against having Webb as referee... On this I am :| cause even if Webb is regarded as an optimal referee I am not 100% sure about him.

Scolari is also bullying fifa by having T Silva sitting along side him during the official press conference...

That's what I'm afraid of, the match (especially without Neymar now) turning into a bloodbath. Scolari seems to be urging his team to play even more physically, and no ref will dare give Brazil a red in the semi final. Oezil, Goetze and Lahm are particularly vulnerable, especially if Scolari decides to play Ramires on the right wing again...
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby scaPEPgoat » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

They want Homer Simpson to referee.
scaPEPgoat
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Kalev » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:56 am

Against France I put 10 men correctly. Only Özil was the guy who started instead of Schürrle. I don't understand Löw, how can he give so much time for Özil to improve. In this WC he isn't in his best and is a big dissapointment. Atm Özil feels himself comfortably as he knows he is a starter. Maybe he'll think a bit more when he will sit on the bench. Then he feels that he must do better to be a starter.

Schürrle has been good in this tournament. Last game he should have put at least 1 ball behind Lloris. I think this time against Brazil is better when starts Podolski as he's more experienced player.

I'd keep Hummels and Boateng as they did great job last game and because Mertesacker could be too slow against Brazil.

Lahm must stay in RB and Khedira-Schweinsteiger in midfield.

Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby michel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 am

Die Mannschaft faces an opponent it never beat in World Cup semi-finals on Tuesday. The perfect occasion to shock hosts who are used to win?

More: Germany Brazil preview, weak prey or wounded animal?
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 am

Kalev wrote:Against France I put 10 men correctly. Only Özil was the guy who started instead of Schürrle. I don't understand Löw, how can he give so much time for Özil to improve. In this WC he isn't in his best and is a big dissapointment. Atm Özil feels himself comfortably as he knows he is a starter. Maybe he'll think a bit more when he will sit on the bench. Then he feels that he must do better to be a starter.

Schürrle has been good in this tournament. Last game he should have put at least 1 ball behind Lloris. I think this time against Brazil is better when starts Podolski as he's more experienced player.

We will see what Löw does. I will be surprised to see Klose start up top again. Not sure why Özil gets singled out for the poor treatment. Against France, tbh only Neuer and the backline looked blameless (and Müller naturally). Everyone was poor with the ball, and Özil angers me only that should be more confident and involve himself more. Maybe the bench can do him some good, but only in that it would give him time to step back from his game, which he is thinking too much about. Schürrle on the other hand...

This whole attacking line (except you Müller ;) ) makes me ](*,). We would win easily if Götze and Özil played to their potential. Also I cry when I think of how badly we could use Reus right now, fast and technical. I love them but God forbid we have to depend on Podolski and Schürrle in these later stages.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 am

Mexican referee from the Uruguay v Italy to officiate the s/f between Bra & Ger [source]

Nice move from Fifa - Well done to FIFA =D> they pretended to be disappointed by the CBF decision for lodging a protest against Silva's suspension but listened to their media by not appointing Webb who was favourite to be the referee for this one...

I am expecting a lot of YC and even reds to the Germans and more lenient decisions for the home team. This WC will be remembered for the number of gaols & excitement but also for the mafia involved...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:21 am

If Germany wins this one, this will make up for all the times they missed out on the finals.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:43 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Mexican referee from the Uruguay v Italy to officiate the s/f between Bra & Ger [source]

Nice move from Fifa - Well done to FIFA =D> they pretended to be disappointed by the CBF decision for lodging a protest against Silva's suspension but listened to their media by not appointing Webb who was favourite to be the referee for this one...

I am expecting a lot of YC and even reds to the Germans and more lenient decisions for the home team. This WC will be remembered for the number of gaols & excitement but also for the mafia involved...

To be honest, anything but Howard Webb and Pedro Proenca is decent by me. Those two guys would have translated their Bayern-hatred into a Germany NT one. However it should have been an Asian or African referee, in my opinion.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:57 am

The same Asian that gave all those pro-brazil decisions against croatia? No thanks
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:52 pm

MUTU wrote:To be honest, anything but Howard Webb and Pedro Proenca is decent by me.

Definitely Webb. Proenca is Portuguese, not far from a Brazilian. Anyway, still better option than Mexican. Looks like either Proenca or Webb will share the justice in the WC final.

I think the ref. from Uzbekistan has been the good one on the tournament.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:55 pm

FCB general wrote:I think the ref. from Uzbekistan has been the good one on the tournament.

Yes, this. He is the best so and least-controversial so far.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:58 pm

I thought being a WC ref is a harder and longer process than qualifying it for teams. But we only got a handful of good refs? *sigh* FIFA! :roll:

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to German National Team