You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-09-03] Belgium Vs Germany Euro 2012 Qualification

Discussions on international matches played by Germany's senior national team and youth teams.

Result

Belgium Wins
No votes
Draw
No votes
Germany Wins
100%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2010-09-03] Belgium Vs Germany Euro 2012 Qualification

Postby AvatarX » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 pm

I kind of disagree. Podolski is playing very good with the NT most of the times.

From the other hand, Marin was a disappointment in WC - I really expected more from him.
Kroos seems to has some potential, but a lot of are depending of how he performs this year with us.
Reus seems good but not good enough yet (at least for Euro 2012).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 pm

AvatarX wrote:I kind of disagree. Podolski is playing very good with the NT most of the times.

This is true, but he never plays well at club level. If Marin and Kroos have a good season with Werder and Bayern, then I can see Loew starting them instead. Sure, everyone knows that Poldi always shows up for the NT, but it's still a risk using a player who is just out of form most of the year. At least, that's how I see it.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Reus seems good but not good enough yet (at least for Euro 2012)

The Euro is in two years. If Reus keeps developing the way he is, he'll be ready even to take a spot in the qualifiers. After all, if we judge on last season as well as the first couple games of this season, he certainly has the potential to be better than Podolski (who will likely flop again this season). Again, I'm not saying he is better than Kroos or Marin, both are players I really like, but taking in consideration Loew's tactics, I think someone like Reus, or even Grosskreutz, will ultimately fit better Loew's 4-2-3-1.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby draconaut » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Just curious what position does Poldi plays for his Cologne???
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Just curious what position does Poldi plays for his Cologne???

He has played pretty much everywhere in attack, including right wing...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby gastarana » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:25 am

AvatarX wrote:I kind of disagree. Podolski is playing very good with the NT most of the times.

From the other hand, Marin was a disappointment in WC - I really expected more from him.
Kroos seems to has some potential, but a lot of are depending of how he performs this year with us.

disappontment WHAT? he just played 15 minutes!!!,[even cacau,aogo jansen and trochowsky had more playtime in WC] match in the serbia match in were podolsky TRULLY SUCKED,hes place is in left side and jogi placed him right[Müller].
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 am

gastarana wrote:

disappontment WHAT? he just played 15 minutes!!!,[even cacau,aogo jansen and trochowsky had more playtime in WC] match in the serbia match in were podolsky TRULLY SUCKED,hes place is in left side and jogi placed him right[Müller].

He played for 29 minutes, in 2 games. Especially vs Serbia he seemed too selfish and couldn't even pass a defender. He was a disappointment at WC, especially after those very good performances in friendlies before WC and in BL.

http://img.fifa.com/worldcup/players/pl ... index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marko_Marin
"...He would go on to play twice at the World Cup in South Africa, both as a substitute in Germany's 4-0 win over Australia and in the subsequent 1-0 loss to Serbia. However, after disappointing performances, notably in the game against Serbia, Marin was not selected for any more games in the tournament...."
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:02 am

HILARIOUS

IT turned out that 1 of the 2 goals of the King-Baudouin-Stadium was not exactly in the Middle of the goal line

this goal was 20 CM away from the Right position

they have found this out after they were preparing the stadium for a Rock Concert

one of the recent important games in that Stadium was Belgium vs Germany (0:1)

Belgian Statistics have checked out whether this 20 cm move has affected the Belgian NT , But Thank god , No Belgian Strike hit the post or was 20 cm close to the goal !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Previous

Return to German National Team