You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Women's football

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Women's football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:57 pm

We went the wrong way...

On the subject I agree with Mutu ... gks are disastrous...
What I like is the sportsmenship erm sorry read fair play...
And the Very few fouls...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Girls don’t look good in those kinds of shorts though

This is where I always clash with feminists... Not that I don’t value their competitive effort - but I love this match for athleticism, physicality and pace - and I‘m afraid in that regard women are less capable by nature and thus less entertaining... Sorry Roonzil
True regarding the physical aspect of the game but sometimes the technique is great and makes up for it. What sucks big time is women goalkeepers. They are terrible.

From what I gathered during the Euros, most female goalkeepers don't even have a special coach to practice their skill... #-o
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:29 pm

I don't mind women's football. Obviously I'm nowhere near as familiar with it as with men's football and don't know any players (but have an idea of who some of the great teams are) but whenever I catch a match on Eurosport or something during a tournament I tend to watch it. Regarding the differences in the game I agree with MUTU that technique makes up for physicality.

As for Roonzil's comment on sponsorship, a few days ago I finished The Journey mode on FIFA 18 and the unfairness regarding sponsorshi and the opportunity to make a living from football is a theme that's covered in the story. It wasn't something I ever thought about before and it made me think a bit. Interesting to see a real life parallel.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:53 am

we lost 2-1 away in Ita

this was against Estonia
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:37 am

:evil:
The Malta U-17 women’s team suffered a heavy defeat in their second European Women’s Under-17 qualifier, losing 8-1 to Finland in Slovenia.
The Nordic side secured their win in the first half with goals from Annika Huhta, Katariina Kosola and Aino Vuorinen as they went in for the half-time break 3-0 ahead.
In the second half, Finland remained dominant to score five more goals through a Nicole Sciberras own goal, Vuorinen’s second goal of the game, Marie Makinen, Dana Leskinen and Kaisa Juvonen.
Gozo player Maria Farrugia scored a late consolation goal for the Maltese team who went down 2-1 to Italy in their opening match.
Frank Schembri’s side meet hosts Slovenia in their final group on Sunday at 3pm.
Finland, who drew 0-0 with Slovenia in their first match, face Italy in their final group qualifier. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Football in Germany