You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

VfL Wolfsburg

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: VfL Wolfsburg

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:40 am

I think Wolfsburg should offer 19-20 mil. € right away and the rest of the 5-6 mil. € in bonuses(app, goals, asists...).

VW CEO should approve such money to bring this very talented guy in Wolfsburg which would be a beautiful start of building a great team in July and August. :thumbup:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:50 am

Would be a nice transfer for the Bundesliga especially with Wolfsburg likely to make it to Europe.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:01 am

The players with a colored line next to their names should be a next clean up of Wolfsburg.

I don't know about young players except Maxi Arnold how much talent they possess, but Allofs and Hecking must continue to improve the squad with players like Gustavo and De Bruyne. In midfield is obvious the lack of creativity in CM positions, the width and quality on the wings where Diego was placed in the last couple of matches and maybe more effective striker or at least a new backup since Ivica is approaching to the end of career.

There's a lot of potential, but the VW boss needs to approve a lot of money to make some things growing faster.

The CL spot would be an ideal, but currently Gladbach is looking to fight for the 3rd spot together with Dortmund.

Watzke told how much he respects and maybe a little bit fears of VW team because of the well-known financial background, very good form of squad and specially their managment where Dortmund boss publicly admitted that both Allofs and Hecking have been doing fantastic job after only one year in Wolfsburg which is the key of their positive transformation.

We can all notice this obvious changes at Wolfsburg through their[Hecking-Allofs] work and the changes in the roster and the result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Ruht » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 am

FCB general wrote:I think Wolfsburg should offer 19-20 mil. € right away and the rest of the 5-6 mil. € in bonuses(app, goals, asists...).

VW CEO should approve such money to bring this very talented guy in Wolfsburg which would be a beautiful start of building a great team in July and August. :thumbup:

Going all out with the money at first is not a good sign of negotiation! Though Mourinho is a right c.nt, so negotiating with a team of his was never going to be easy. He is not even giving the player any minutes, can't believe he is making it so hard for him to leave. I hope Wolfsburg manage to snap him up before the window closes, it would be lovely to see him back in the BuLi!
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby quaazi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Surely this means that Diego is out?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Yep, Diego will mostly leave at the end of the season. I think his contract expires in 6 months and he seems not interested in extending it
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:25 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Yep, Diego will mostly leave at the end of the season. I think his contract expires in 6 months and he seems not interested in extending it

Yeah... Currently Wolfs have their young Arnold on #10, but he's the only player, so they should look for De Bruyne or take Cahanoglu from HSV and keep the player in the Bundesliga. I'd like to see both Cahanoglu and De Bruyne at Wolfsburg, that would be surely a major improvement.
But their weakest point in the team will be striker if Olić doesn't pen a new deal by the end of the season. However, they need without Olić contract extension one awesome #9 killer.
Dost is not that level as I thought he'd be by moving to Wolfsburg. Jan Polak is leaving as well, what is a good news. Rode will be free, they could approach to him right now in January and agree the terms with him. There's a lot of possibilities since many players in BuLi are at end of the contract in June 30.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby AdepT » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Yep, Diego will mostly leave at the end of the season. I think his contract expires in 6 months and he seems not interested in extending it

There's also the reason of his salary. KDB, if and when he comes would earn less than half of that.
As I see it, it's Wolfsburg who aren't interested in extending it rather than Diego.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

VfL Wolfsburg

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:05 am

Still waiting official word from the clubs but sounds like its close
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Verres » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:32 pm

This would be a great replacement for Diego next season. I hope they they can sign Rode as well to play along Gustavo as a starter in cm. Next they should be looking for a striker. Their defence already looks pretty fine to me. I regard Robin Knoche as a very talented CB.
Verres
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Sounds like its done...
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Contract till 2019. Great job by Wolfsburg side. =D> Who will be the next one, I can't wait to see this summer. Expansion under duo Allofs-Hecking should not be stopped.

Message to VW CEO - bring it[money] on! 8)

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Effective immediately or next season?
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Effective immediately or next season?

I think its immediately, i doubt De Bruyne wants to be at Chelsea any longer than he has too

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Effective immediately or next season?

Right away - January 2014. :) After all, they have to catch CL spot this spring.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany