You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Postby podolski4life » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:40 am

Hah, I totally forgot I posted that. Go Stuttgart (for now)! I’ll be rooting for Bayern during the Bayern-Stuttgart match though. :wink:
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:49 pm

Aachen 2 - 2 Bremen
Cottbus 2 - 4 Schalke
Mainz 0 - 0 Hamburg
Bayern 2 - 1 Stuttgart
Nürnberg 3 - 2 Leverkusen
Dortmund 1 - 2 Berlin

Wow, Bremen tied with Aachen?

1 FC Schalke 04 (26)
2 Werder Bremen (24)
3 VfB Stuttgart (24)
4 Bayern München (23)
5 Hertha BSC Berlin (21)
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:41 pm

14. Spieltag
Freitag 24.11.06 20:30
Schalke 04 - Bochum >
2:1

14. Spieltag
Samstag 25.11.06 15:30
Werder - Arminia >
3:0
HSV - FC Bayern >
1:2
Hertha BSC - Aachen >
Hannover - Mainz 05 >
1:0
Frankfurt - Dortmund >
1:1
Wolfsburg - Nürnberg >

14. Spieltag
Sonntag 26.11.06 18:00
Bayer 04 - FC Energie >
3:1
Stuttgart - M'gladbach >
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:25 am

Mainz-Stuttgart 0-0

That helps us. We can move one place up in the table if we manage to win this weekend.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:58 pm

15. Spieltag
Samstag 02.12.06 15:30
FC Bayern - M'gladbach >
Werder - Hertha BSC >
3:1
Dortmund - Wolfsburg >
Arminia - Bayer 04 >
0:0
Bochum - HSV >
FC Energie - Hannover >
0:1

ahahahahaha HSV lost again :lol: :lol: :lol:

and the table is:
1. Werder 30p
2. Schalke 29p
3. Stuttgart 28p
4. Bayern 27p
5. Hertha 24p
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:30 pm

Schalke have played a game less. If they win, we'd be 5 points behind them.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:05 pm

Nuremberg 0-0 Schalke

This is good for us. We're only 3 points down instead of 5.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:47 am

BERLIN (AP) -Miroslav Klose scored twice Saturday and Werder Bremen beat Hertha Berlin 3-1 to move top of the Bundesliga.

Klose made it 2-1 with a header in the 32nd minute and then scored the game's winner with a low shot that Berlin goalkeeper Christian Fiedler got a hand to but couldn't stop.

"The first half was very pretty to watch, perfect," Bremen coach Thomas Schaaf said. "I wasn't as satisfied after the break."

Germany striker Klose, who was top scorer at this year's World Cup, moved atop the Bundesliga scoring charts with 10 goals. Klose has scored six in the last four league matches, playing a role in eight of the last nine Bremen goals.

Bremen has played 15 games and has 30 points, one more than Schalke and two more than Stuttgart. Bayern Munich, held to a 1-1 draw by Moenchengladbach, has 27.

Hertha Berlin defender Joe Simunic was involved in all the goals in his team's game, starting with a handball that set up Diego's penalty kick for 1-0.

The Croatian scored a minute later, but was then beaten twice by Klose, who spearheads a Bremen attack averaging nearly a goal a game more than any Bundesliga rival.

Moenchengladbach, which hasn't won in eight matches, surprised Bayern with the 1-1 draw. American goalkeeper Kasey Keller, Moenchengladbach's captain, stopped several late chances by the defending champions.

Bayern dominated play early and was rewarded when Argentina defender Martin Demichelis headed in Bastian Schweinsteiger's 23rd-minute free kick.

But Demichelis' loss of the ball in the 33rd minute led to Michael Delura scoring past Bayern keeper Oliver Kahn.

As Bayern pressed for the winner, Keller leaped to stop an 80th-minute attempt by Roy Makaay and then scooped the ball away from Roque Santa Cruz in the 90th.

Hannover 96 continued its climb and made 10th place after Steve Cherundolo scored the 22nd-minute winner for his first goal of the season. The United States defender headed in Juri Stajner's cross.

"We showed have scored three or four more to show how clear the victory was," said coach Dieter Hecking, whose hiring has ignited Hannover's revival.

Hamburg's 2-1 loss to Bochum left the North German team with just one win - the worst start in the club's Bundesliga history.

In other games, it was: Borussia Dortmund 1, Wolfsburg 0; and Bielefeld 0, Leverkusen 0. On Friday, Mainz and Stuttgart played to a 0-0 draw. :wink:

Sportsline.com
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:47 pm

16. Spieltag
Freitag 08.12.06 20:30
Bayer 04 - Hertha BSC >

16. Spieltag
Samstag 09.12.06 15:30
FC Bayern - FC Energie >
HSV - Nürnberg >
0:0
Stuttgart - Bochum >
M'gladbach - Mainz 05 >
Hannover - Arminia >
Frankfurt - Werder >
2:6
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:25 pm

last 2 matches of Round 16:
Schalke 3-1 Borussia Dortmund
Wolfsburg 1-2 Alemannia Aachen
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby draconaut » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:33 am

What happen to Hamburg :( Didn't they have Rafael,Sorin and all?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:09 am

draconaut wrote:What happen to Hamburg :( Didn't they have Rafael,Sorin and all?

Problems with injuries and the team is taking too long to gel.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Abadempe4 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:28 am

Abadempe4

Postby dracus » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 pm

draconaut wrote:What happen to Hamburg :( Didn't they have Rafael,Sorin and all?

I just hope that they escape the relegation and get back in the race next year
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:30 pm

They are now considering a swap between Kompany and Bojinov.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany