You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Results from the other teams

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:23 pm

Hamburg's been in a crisis since the start of the season to be honest. I can't understand how they haven't sacked their coach yet. With the squad that they have, they should have been fighting in the top 3 places.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:26 pm

MUTU wrote:Hamburg's been in a crisis since the start of the season to be honest. I can't understand how they haven't sacked their coach yet. With the squad that they have, they should have been fighting in the top 3 places.

they are not the only one.... :D :D
look at milan and newcastle :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:30 pm

supr4king wrote:
MUTU wrote:Hamburg's been in a crisis since the start of the season to be honest. I can't understand how they haven't sacked their coach yet. With the squad that they have, they should have been fighting in the top 3 places.

they are not the only one.... :D :D
look at milan and newcastle :lol:

Well....they are at least doing well in Europe. These suckers are giving DIE BUNDESLIGA a bad name. They have a wonderful team. They made very good signings(don't forget that they took our super sub GURRERO..lol).
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:27 am

It's not the coach's problem.INJURIES ARE the main problem.
Did i tell u that many of the bremen's first team players are suffering form fle
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Nov. 7 Results

Postby podolski4life » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:19 am

Stuttgart 2-0 Hamburg
Dortmund 0-0 Aachen
Mainz 1-2 Wolfsburg
Nürnberg 1-2 Bremen

I would love to see Stuttgart top Bremen in the BuLi table sometime.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:41 pm

I'm watching the Bremen and Dortmund game and Dortmund just scored against Bremen. Yeah!! Oh, the score came in the seven mintue mark. Whew! That was fast.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:15 pm

I'm still watching the Bremen/Dortmund game and Bremen is losing, at least at this moment.

What is so interesting about this game is the fact that Bremen is not giving up. They are fighting to get the win which, I have to admit, is something that I haven't really see Bayern do (except against Schalke). Bremen is putting up a good fight but it won't do any good since Dortmund has just scored again. (3-1).

With Bremen lost, Bayern can close the gap if they win tomorrow.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:29 pm

seriously....
what a performance by Dortmund.....hurrah!!!...

we should take advantage of it...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fcbfin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:53 pm

Probably one of the first time that i am happy when Mafia Dortmund wins.. Scholli huomenna avaykseen!!!!
SUPPORT FROM THE NORTH
fcbfin
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby diegis » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:19 am

oleeee
great news :!:
now lets just hope that bayern will win today and we'll be 3p behind werder :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:45 pm

Round 12 - November 11
FT Bayer Leverkusen 2 - 3 Bayern Munich
FT Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 3 Arminia Bielefeld
FT Hamburger SV 1 - 1 Monchengladbach
FT Hertha BSC 3 - 3 Bochum
FT Schalke 4 - 0 Mainz
FT Wolfsburg 0 - 0 Energie Cottbus

Today: 17:00 Alemannia Aachen - Nurnberg
17:00 Hannover - Stuttgart
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Round 12 - November 11
FT Bayer Leverkusen 2 - 3 Bayern Munich
FT Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 3 Arminia Bielefeld
FT Hamburger SV 1 - 1 Monchengladbach
FT Hertha BSC 3 - 3 Bochum
FT Schalke 4 - 0 Mainz
FT Wolfsburg 0 - 0 Energie Cottbus

Today: 17:00 Alemannia Aachen - Nurnberg
17:00 Hannover - Stuttgart
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:01 pm

Stuttgart beat Hannover 2-1. They're in first place now, for the first time in 2 years.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Nov. 7 Results

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:12 pm

podolski4life wrote:I would love to see Stuttgart top Bremen in the BuLi table sometime.

and your wish is granted...:P...lets see how long they hang on to that place.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Re: Nov. 7 Results

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:27 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:and your wish is granted...:P...lets see how long they hang on to that place.

Probably not for long :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany