You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby Element » Thu May 15, 2014 4:16 pm

After many problems regarding Licensing (of which none is financial, RB Leipzig finally got the License to play in 2nd Bundesliga next season)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Now you will betray us and start supporting Leipzig. :P
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Well it looks like we could have some interesting competition in the future
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Well it looks like we could have some interesting competition in the future

If the area produces more people like Element, they will probably try buying Gomez and end up with this guy by mistake.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu May 15, 2014 4:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If the area produces more people like Element, they will probably try buying Gomez and end up with this guy by mistake.

No , i wont do that
but Probably i would offer 400 thousand instead of the 4 millions he deserves ;)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:If the area produces more people like Element, they will probably try buying Gomez and end up with this guy by mistake.

No , i wont do that
but Probably i would offer 400 thousand instead of the 4 millions he deserves ;)

I hope you are talking about Gomes, because if you think Gomez is worth only 4 million then you might not be able to access the forum tomorrow. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I hope you are talking about Gomes, because if you think Gomez is worth only 4 million then you might not be able to access the forum tomorrow.

i am trying to get MUTU to this thread :P

am risking myself for the sake of the city i was born in
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Grimnir » Thu May 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Just read it on kicker...no offense to the OP but that's horrible news. Red Bull/Mateschitz are despicable as far as I'm concerned. Now that they've been granted the license its only a matter of time that regulations are broken down for them and that will definitely be a big blow to German football. Would have been nice if there could have showed a bit more guts than that on this one and stood up to Red Bull's bullying. Absolutely makes my blood boil.
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu May 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Good news!

I hope we'll see Leipzig in 2015/2016 season. 8)

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Grimnir » Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 pm

FCB general wrote:Good news!

I hope we'll see Leipzig in 2015/2016 season. 8)

God, I hope we never see this "club" in the Bundesliga :roll:
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Grimnir wrote:God, I hope we never see this "club" in the Bundesliga :roll:

Why? Because this club might destroy competition and buy players from Bayern? :mrgreen:

I'm sick and tired of pointless Bundesliga campaign. HSV are completely down, Bremen are broke for the last 4 years, Stuttgart never counted on Daimler club investments, Schalke are born losers, Leverkusen is a team which doesn't have any real ambitions since the late 90s, Wolfsburg have uncertain future - whether VW finally give 50-60 mil. € or not, they are still very far from Bayern, Gladbach don't have enough money and they ain't coming from the big city, etc.

Germany MUST have 3-4 clubs which are fighting for the national championship. If RB Leipzig are the only club who have the right vision how to reach the clouds, then it's time to shake up the Bundesliga, perhaps then we may see different strategy from the current clubs.

Only on that way we can low down our obsession with CL.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Rasen Ball :^o :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Grimnir » Sat May 17, 2014 10:07 pm

FCB general wrote:
Grimnir wrote:God, I hope we never see this "club" in the Bundesliga :roll:

Why? Because this club might destroy competition and buy players from Bayern? :mrgreen:

I'm sick and tired of pointless Bundesliga campaign. HSV are completely down, Bremen are broke for the last 4 years, Stuttgart never counted on Daimler club investments, Schalke are born losers, Leverkusen is a team which doesn't have any real ambitions since the late 90s, Wolfsburg have uncertain future - whether VW finally give 50-60 mil. € or not, they are still very far from Bayern, Gladbach don't have enough money and they ain't coming from the big city, etc.

Germany MUST have 3-4 clubs which are fighting for the national championship. If RB Leipzig are the only club who have the right vision how to reach the clouds, then it's time to shake up the Bundesliga, perhaps then we may see different strategy from the current clubs.

Only on that way we can low down our obsession with CL.

No because they are everything German football should not be about. They're pure greed and the epitome of buying success. If you want a league full of companies owning and pumping money into clubs then go to the Premier League. For now they've agreed to comply with the 50+1 rule and to change their badge to not look like a ****ing Red Bull advertisement, but how long will it last? It's clear that Red Bull couldn't care less about fans nor the sport, if they had they wouldn't have bought out Markranstädt and it wouldn't have taken them this long to agree to comply with the 50+1 rule. They have no history nor identity beyond a corporation that only cares about using the sport to sell their product, it has nothing to do with football.
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm

RB Leipzig Star Midfielder Dominik Kaiser whose contract runs till 2016 has Unique Clause in his contract

in his contract it says that if RB Leipzig makes it to champions league , they will have to pay Kaiser 300 Thousand Euros !!!!

the Real Surprising Part is that , Kaiser came from Bundesliga club TSG Hoffenheim to Leipzig in 2012 , when Leipzig was still a 4th division club !!!!

a 4th division club giving CL clauses is surely ambitious !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 am

RB Leipzig have Signed Austrian youngster & National Player Marcel Sabitzer (Born in 1994) from Rapid Vienna , and immediately Loaned him to Red Bull Salzburg!!

Reason is that Leipzig as a non-Austrian Club had to pay only 2 million euros as a release clause , While if Red Bull Salzburg had signed him directly , they would have paid Much More than That
===============
Now that is a very very very Cheap Way , but also this way Leipzig have Secured themselves a Top talent
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to Football in Germany