You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby RedQueen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm

aterford wrote:So, Salzburg have won their EL group and RBL are one of the seeded UCL teams now competing in Europa League. So I suppose it's possible we could potentially see RBL and Salzburg meet up in the round of 16 or later?

That's my understanding, too - R16 at the earliest.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 pm

RedQueen wrote:Doubt she'd be enthusiastic about moving to Manchester. And don't ManU still have no women's team?

Yes I know it was Shanga who was forcing a move - but for players at Emil's age they may think more about family than those at 21 and are single. Mats come back for his family, and Wagner might also do so. If things go to the part where Emil has to part with Shanga to stay at Leipzig (James parted with his wife to come to us), he can have all my respect.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RedQueen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Just learned that Dominik Kaiser is the first player in Bundesliga's history who played for the same club from the fourth division all through to the Champions League.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 pm

:shock:

I don't think any player comes any close to that.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RedQueen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Poulsen and Demme have been with them since the third division, and have also played CL.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Yes, I mean any non RB player.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:12 pm

RedQueen wrote:Just learned that Dominik Kaiser is the first player in Bundesliga's history who played for the same club from the fourth division all through to the Champions League.

Look at this, I posted this 3 years ago

Element wrote:RB Leipzig Star Midfielder Dominik Kaiser whose contract runs till 2016 has Unique Clause in his contract

in his contract it says that if RB Leipzig makes it to champions league , they will have to pay Kaiser 300 Thousand Euros !!!!

the Real Surprising Part is that , Kaiser came from Bundesliga club TSG Hoffenheim to Leipzig in 2012 , when Leipzig was still a 4th division club !!!!

a 4th division club giving CL clauses is surely ambitious !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Element wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Just learned that Dominik Kaiser is the first player in Bundesliga's history who played for the same club from the fourth division all through to the Champions League.

Look at this, I posted this 3 years ago

Element wrote:RB Leipzig Star Midfielder Dominik Kaiser whose contract runs till 2016 has Unique Clause in his contract

in his contract it says that if RB Leipzig makes it to champions league , they will have to pay Kaiser 300 Thousand Euros !!!!

the Real Surprising Part is that , Kaiser came from Bundesliga club TSG Hoffenheim to Leipzig in 2012 , when Leipzig was still a 4th division club !!!!

a 4th division club giving CL clauses is surely ambitious !!!

Yes, Bild reported that clause earlier :D I think he got just promoted to the A team at Hoffe and didn't play a lot there. Still crazy that Rangnick managed to convince him to join Leipzig in the fourth division. Read that Poulsen had a clause in his third division contract that they have to pay him 500k once they get promoted to the first division.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Football in Germany