You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:06 pm

America USA wrote:As I had predicted earlier. UEFA will take a bribe from Leipzig and very conveniently brush everything under the carpet. It's blatantly obvious to anyone that Redbull owns both these teams. I don't care what technicality the RB Lawyer exploited, it's crystal clear that the two teams share common ownership.

UEFA and their incompetence never surprises me. SMH

unless i'm mistaken, i don't think anyone disputes that?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Why do you guys even care? It's not our club doing it. It's some other people's. Let them worry about it.

Also, I think it would have been unfair to Leipzig fans and players, as well as the whole of BuLi, if UEFA hadn't let RBL play in the CL.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Why do you guys even care? It's not our club doing it. It's some other people's. Let them worry about it.

Also, I think it would have been unfair to Leipzig fans and players, as well as the whole of BuLi, if UEFA hadn't let RBL play in the CL.

doesn't bother me - let them play. it will be good for the Bundesliga to have another competent team playing European competition anyways...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:29 pm

UEFA Rules say that no two clubs in the same competition can have the same ownership. This is what the rule is.

Since I'm someone who's acquainted with the legal profession I think rules are meant to be followed and complied with. If you're not gonna observe the rules why have them in the first place? Let's just get rid of that ownership rule and let everyone do whatever the f*** they want! :roll:
Bye for now Bayern Forum, going to Japan for business related work. Flight tonight for Tokyo. See you soon guys!
America USA
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:45 pm

America USA wrote:UEFA Rules say that no two clubs in the same competition can have the same ownership. This is what the rule is.

Since I'm someone who's acquainted with the legal profession I think rules are meant to be followed and complied with. If you're not gonna observe the rules why have them in the first place? Let's just get rid of that ownership rule and let everyone do whatever the f*** they want! :roll:

Indeed. That rule is pretty dumb. If you're going to accept corporate ownership of clubs, then telling them only one of them can play in the CL is dumb as ****. And also, choosing that it would be Salzburg is even dumber. Also, duck the law.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Leipzig and Salzburg don't have the same owners because Red Bull no longer have controlling stakes in Salzburg. They're not breaking any rules.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Leipzig and Salzburg don't have the same owners because Red Bull no longer have controlling stakes in Salzburg. They're not breaking any rules.

Yeah, it's all clear.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby endrity » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 pm

They have to make a big decision regarding Keita. If Liverpool goes above 80m it might be crazy for Leipzig to refuse.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 am

endrity wrote:They have to make a big decision regarding Keita. If Liverpool goes above 80m it might be crazy for Leipzig to refuse.

No, it wouldn't be crazy. They are new team on Europa landscape. They HAVE to stablish that they aren't a selling club like Dortmund, and the rest of the league.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Isabella » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Leipzig and Salzburg don't have the same owners because Red Bull no longer have controlling stakes in Salzburg. They're not breaking any rules.

Red Bull really never had ownership or controlling stakes of Salzburg. They were and still are their main sponsor... Now they are gave to Salzburg less than 30% of their income (yes sure a lot of RBS income came from the selling of their best players to RBL, but that do not count as direct Red Bull's money)
Isabella
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Italy

Previous

Return to Football in Germany