You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby Element » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 pm

FCB general wrote:They have loaned him. He'll play this season for Leipzig. Good for him, at least he'll play as a regular team member.

Yes , they have loaned him WITH A BUY OPTION
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Lepzich playing in 5mins their 2nd 2BL match.
Quite interested to see how theyll do.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 pm

RB Leipzig are leading 1-0 scored by Yussuf Poulsen

They also missed a Penalty kick
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm

2:0 now
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Leipzig won 3:0
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:50 pm

RB Leipzig have Signed 18-year old talent Lukas Klostermann from bochum [source]
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:31 am

Has anyone been following the ultras opposition to RB Leipzig ? It has been labelled as a fake team owned by a sugar daddy and opposition from various fan groups seem to have been growing in proportion to their climb through the league tables since they were bought by Red Bull.

I think that we will soon see them in 1. Bundelsiga, do you think they could be a future threat to FC Bayern ?

Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:13 pm

As they play like they do lately, they wont be in the BL anytime soon...
Ottomeister13

Postby FCB general » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:I think that we will soon see them in 1. Bundelsiga, do you think they could be a future threat to FC Bayern ?

First they have to secure BuLi promotion, then after 2-3 years we would see if RB will invest huge money or just become a new Hoffenheim.

I want them immediately after this season in 1. liga.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Burko » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:54 pm

FCB general wrote:

Really???
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Burko wrote:
FCB general wrote:

Really???

The sooner the better. This is very boring. I don't like an idea to wait for next ten years and see if then will someone become competent rival or opponent in BuLi title race.

Bremen, HSV, Stuttgart and Dortmund - 4 great teams currently occupying the last 5 places in the liga.

If RB Leipizig can become a constant in the top of BuLi, then I welcome that move from Dietrich Matešić.

Expecting every March every single year to see interesting football of Bayern... That really sucks.

Nobody finds Croatian league interesting in the last 7 years, same situation is currently in Scotland... Pointless football.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JJJ » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 pm

FCB general wrote:same situation is currently in Scotland... Pointless football.

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/scotland/ not anymore.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:28 pm

I agree with FCBgeneral. The traditsionsverein have been mismanaged for so long and given so many chances - just fvck 'em. It's not even like Leipzig was a mid-table team with a sudden steroid boost a la Chelski/City. They worked their way up like everyone else. Simply from a far more advantaged starting point, but what can you do. I won't like Leipzig, but they're fulfilling the potential they're given with competent personnel - maybe that's the lesson some BuLi clubs need (looking at you, HSV and Werder).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby DerKaiser » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Germany needs more financially strong teams and as long as the 50 +1 rule still applies things shouldn't really get out of hand like in England.
Me, I´m all for such investments. When <Volkswagen does it nobody says anything, but its red bull, mehh who cares.
Commercials dont really apply to football, /thats why american tv hates the sport)
#so there has to be some way to get the investments in...
Same stuff was said about Hoffenheim back then, but now nobody talks about it any more and Hoffenheim is doing decent.

And if any part of Germany needs a financial boost it is the former east

so i hope to see them in the first league hopefully also their first game a 6-0 loss to bayern a "welcome to the man´s league boys"

and i totally agree with you quazzi the teams bremen, hamburg, stuttgart, messing up structurally is the reason we even see Freiburg, Augsburg, and its about time that hamburg and bremen go play against Pauli
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Just take a look at the final Bundesliga table one by one between 2003/2004 and 2007/2008

http://www.fussballdaten.de/bundesliga/

What do you see. You see way better constant in the top than nowdays or in the last 4 years.

The only exception in that period is Borussia Dortmund because they struggled with their existence in general, but the mentioned teams - Bremen, HSV, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Schalke... Cold-warm game often by Schalke during last decade, but still good enough to be put on top.

Where are they now... Some keep around European cup spots, but traditionsvereine are fighting to become a champion of relegation.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany