You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:38 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANCKER wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Red Bull boss Dietrich Mateschitz says 'he has a very ambitious project' and 'he will do what it takes' to turn Leipzig into a big club.

So they want a stadium the size of the Allianz Arena with less than half the local population Munich has and a non-existent international fan base. I know the AA is too small, but this seems like too much.

They don't need the population of Munich or international fan base to fill out a 70K stadium.
fashiondesign_guru
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:56 am

RB Leipzig chairman Oliver Mintzlaff has made light of critical comments about his club from Borussia Dortmund’s general manager, claiming he is mainly unhappy because Leipzig have “taken attention away” from Dortmund. [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:32 am

Red Bull executive Oliver Mintzlaff: Bundesliga should scrap 50+1 rule
The head of global soccer at RB Leipzig owners Red Bull has told Sport Bild he believes Germany's 50+1 ownership rule should be abolished to enable the Bundesliga to remain "competitive."

Oliver Mintzlaff said Germany's top flight risked falling behind if it did not welcome investors.

"The Bundesliga, in the long run, should not close its mind to sustainable investors who are not coming in on a whim," Mintzlaff said.

"If the Bundesliga wants to remain competitive, we can't only bank on the existing sources of income to grow significantly.

"A visit to the stadium has to remain affordable, contrary to what it's like in England."

The 50+1 rule in Germany stipulates that more than 50 percent of a club must be owned by its members.

But there are already exceptions for company-owned clubs, such as Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg, while other clubs such as Hamburg and Hoffenheim have been bankrolled by wealthy individuals.

The Bundesliga success of RB Leipzig has sparked debate about the future of German football, with Borussia Dortmund, the only stock-listed Bundesliga club, and other clubs arguing against any change to the 50+1 rule.

Last week, BVB CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said "the 50+1 rule does significantly more good in Germany than harm."

He added: "The German spectator traditionally has close ties with his club. And if he gets the feeling that he's no longer regarded as a fan but instead as a customer, we'll have a problem."

But support for 50+1 has declined and several clubs believe it is no longer a question if but more of when the rule falls.

"We will fight for a long time but 50+1 will fall. There are no two ways about it," Frankfurt sporting executive Fredi Bobic said.
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:04 am

I don't really care unless we stay away from it.
I don't want my club to be owned by a Gulf Prince or a mafia lord from China or Russia or a cowboy from the states. No way. The others can do whatever they like.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:47 am

There are enough German investors and rich people who can invest in the German football. 50+1 prevents the longtime Hannover 96 boss to take control in the club. Tradition yes, but in the European frames that tradition was often massacred in the clashes with the Spanish, Italian and English sides. Clubs like Leverkusen, HSV, Stuttgart, sometimes even Wolfsburg and Dortmund suffered heavily. Even Bayern suffered in the previous decade when we didn't want to spend a lot of money and in 2007 it was more than clear how the previous model is not gonna work anymore as it used to work in the past.

Leipzig is a great thing for German football. It only shows how everyone must mobilize all existing resources and focus on the expansion, development, board competence, scouting network, youth academies and especially contract negotiating standards which have been an absolute catastrophe for the last 12 years in football in many clubs where even often happened that even getting peanuts looked as a mission impossible for the German clubs.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:13 am

What he says is the logical thing to do, but many in Germany will favour tradition over that. Personally, I don't really care unless Bayern sell their souls, as ramsej said.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:55 am

we have to remain FC Bayern different from the rest... mia san mia mia san fcb
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What he says is the logical thing to do, but many in Germany will favour tradition over that. Personally, I don't really care unless Bayern sell their souls, as ramsej said.

While RB Leipzig talents have been destroying the league so far, Schalke have been living in the swamp over the last 50 years, especially in the last 10 years where they constantly playing the warm-cold game from season to season despite their great work in youth setup. Total incompetence brought Stuttgart, HSV and Werder on the bottom. That 'slavery' to so called tradition, ie complete lack of adaption to modern football over the last 16 years cost the whole German football title "Bayernliga".

Being a great banker and economist doesn't mean you're automatically a world-class manager who knows in the next 3 years how he is going to manage with players and their contracts, possible departures, transfer fees, replacements with even better players, etc. That also goes for scouting where I see a huge problem for German teams. Maybe it's because is so hard due to mentality of many successful nations(South American players) which don't exactly fit to German unlike Spanish, Italian and French.
So far the only positive thing in German football which is not even linked to the tradition but changing the whole football picture after disaster in Euro 2000 is the fact how the German football has become a successful talent factory, but still very powerless, almost completely, to keep all these fellas inside of the league rather than seeing them leaving for England and Spain.

Leipzig are very, very positive thing in and to German football no matter how Germans hate that project. Still, they're doing great so far and I hope they'll continue. It's bloody time to make Bundesliga exciting again, not the stupid CL money factory.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Achilles » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I don't really care unless we stay away from it.
I don't want my club to be owned by a Gulf Prince or a mafia lord from China or Russia or a cowboy from the states. No way. The others can do whatever they like.

I do care though! Bundesliga has his own roots,tradition and differs from other leagues, I find the 50+1 rule as a blessing.
Football must stay as much closer to the fans, who cares what the other tell about Bayernliga or not?
BVB & Atleitco has shown the way for the others, you can become competitive,succesfull while playing nice football without sugar daddies.
Bayern is a financial giant not because someone invested here or took over the club too.

No, I don't want more Leipzig's they can shove their refreshment up ther @ss.
Erasing all their past,changing your club badge and let a multi billionaire compeletely took over your club to become successfull? Disgusting, football is a traditional sport and as I said there is actually a way to become a powerhouse but needs time, you take the hard way, a long and painful project but you can be proud about that.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bbenno » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:27 pm

I also care about the 50+1 rule. It is not only what keeps the clubs close to the fans, but also what makes the Bundesliga stand out from many other leagues. On the other hand, there's no question about the fact that on a european level and to some extent on a world level, we simply have to take into account that people don't play by the same rules and can lure talents, as well as stars, away from the league with that "investment" or dirty money.
Those stars increases their tv-deals, which are becoming more and more dominant in football. This will of course hurt the Bundesliga, if we're not competitive enough, and i'm actually not sure we could be having such a great development of tv-deals domestically and internationally at the moment, if there wasn't the Wolfsburgs and the Hoffenheims (and to some extent the Leverkusens) to bring in money for foreign players and keep german stars in the league. So its a bitter pill to swallow, but if the BuLi clubs want to stay competitive on a european scale, then investment is hard to avoid.

That being said, I still think RB Leipzig has gone much further than others and has the most disgusting setup. I would not compare them to a club like Bayer Leverkusen.
bbenno
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:03 pm

FCB general wrote:There are enough German investors and rich people who can invest in the German football. 50+1 prevents the longtime Hannover 96 boss to take control in the club. Tradition yes, but in the European frames that tradition was often massacred in the clashes with the Spanish, Italian and English sides. Clubs like Leverkusen, HSV, Stuttgart, sometimes even Wolfsburg and Dortmund suffered heavily. Even Bayern suffered in the previous decade when we didn't want to spend a lot of money and in 2007 it was more than clear how the previous model is not gonna work anymore as it used to work in the past.

Leipzig is a great thing for German football. It only shows how everyone must mobilize all existing resources and focus on the expansion, development, board competence, scouting network, youth academies and especially contract negotiating standards which have been an absolute catastrophe for the last 12 years in football in many clubs where even often happened that even getting peanuts looked as a mission impossible for the German clubs.

Wrong, after 20years they can, which is now for Hannover...

Congrats on the Bundesliga title Leipzig
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:37 am

Take a deep breath and repeat after me… GOOS-FRA-BA... GOOSFRABA...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Take a deep breath and repeat after me… GOOS-FRA-BA... GOOSFRABA...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 pm

I saw a goal from him which left me
It was from a direct FK while playing for Sweden.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany