You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

RasenBallsport Leipzig

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: RasenBallsport Leipzig

Postby gembusbro212 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:20 am

Reviews Match-1 season 2016/2017

To see details review click on list below :
Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig (2 - 2)
gembusbro212
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Rauntšik » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:03 pm

2-0 against Werder, both goals from Keita.

I have become a little fanboy of this team. Kimmich is also in the stands watching his old team.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:31 pm

No one who seriously loves (German) soccer shoul remotely find them bearable...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:45 pm

#12 wrote:No one who seriously loves (German) soccer shoul remotely find them bearable...

They are not so bad... No oily or chinese money, no shotgun approach to transfers. They actually have a good youth-centered project.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

They're ****! It's the same shit, only in a different costume...
How is oil - or even more Chinese - money worse than revenue from that piss that somehow seems to be very profitable? Must be a marketing thing cause no one seriously drinks that Bull-shit (pun intended!) without vodka
Not even 30 members and calling themselves a "club"...
I for one conpletely started boycotting that shit ever sonce they came up - and I hope others do so as well...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:40 pm

I expect to see Bayern's consistent competition very soon. That's what Bundesliga has been missing over the last 15-20 years. Stupid Dortmund, stupid Wolfsburg, stupid Neverkusen and specially stupid Schalke and HSV. Stuttgart... Well, they got kicked very bad against Dynamo Dresden, but they'll return yet they are light years from anything serious.

German tradition is about to mobilize and refresh and that's the only way by having RB Leipzig. I'm glad to see such pain in the ass of Germans. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:59 pm

#12 wrote:They're ****! It's the same shit, only in a different costume...
How is oil - or even more Chinese - money worse than revenue from that piss that somehow seems to be very profitable? Must be a marketing thing cause no one seriously drinks that Bull-shit (pun intended!) without vodka
Not even 30 members and calling themselves a "club"...
I for one conpletely started boycotting that shit ever sonce they came up - and I hope others do so as well...

Chinese and Oil money is dirty. Dictatorship state-sponsored eastern money.

I don't drink red bull but don't have anything against them either. They are just a company. Nothing against companies (except Apple, I hate those f4ckers).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Pelin » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:44 pm

When l first watched their game, l'd not expect them to be succesful like this. Their defence and midfield had some weakness.However they fixed them after some weeks. They are now more balanced in their away games as well.

l was impressed by Keita. Good BTB player, direct, good dribbler, so much energy.

Our games vs them, especially the away game won't be easy. if they make 3rd or 4th place this season, they can invest big money on mercato with new TV money+CL money. They already linked with Amiri.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 pm

It's all about chemistry... their players aren't stars but they have a good team spirit, the most valuable thing in football IMO. They're only playing in BuLi, they have to prepare only 1 game a week... they could be competing with us sooner than expected.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bbenno » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:19 am

The thought of RB Leipzig taking up a 3rd or 4th CL spot from the likes of Schalke, Gladbach or even Leverkusen is quite to my disliking, to put it mildly. If they do it in first year of Bundesliga, than it will be even more digusting!

Not only that, but if they so quickly have succes in buying their way to the Champions League, it could probably inspire some other companies (or worse) to start having ideas of their own.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby ottackon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Red Bull are doing a great job at Leipzig, and they have a completely different business model than PSG, City and the others new rich.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:35 pm

#12 wrote:No one who seriously loves (German) soccer shoul remotely find them bearable...

I used to be against them, but I don't anymore. Red Bull are pumping money into the league we love, which as a result makes the league more attractive to potential viewers, which indirectly results in more interest in the league and more money from TV revenue and merchandise to all other Bundesliga teams.

In a nutshell, RB Leipzig's rise to prominence will, in all likelihood, result in more income to Bayern, and thus more money to spend on improving the team.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm

MUTU wrote:

I used to be against them, but I don't anymore. Red Bull are pumping money into the league we love, which as a result makes the league more attractive to potential viewers, which indirectly results in more interest in the league and more money from TV revenue and merchandise to all other Bundesliga teams.

In a nutshell, RB Leipzig's rise to prominence will, in all likelihood, result in more income to Bayern, and thus more money to spend on improving the team.

It's all about un-spoiling us fans, I don't care about money that much. Once we get drama, Bundesliga will preoccupy people like it was before 2013/2014. Each weekend and Saturday will become a joy.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:32 pm

RB Leipzig is investing in youth, not trying it like other oil teams... They put up a nice young squad together, with a nice coach, and both had little experience in Bundesliga. IMO if they finish top 4 this year, it all will be their credit as it would still need lots of effort and organization (even though their way up to the first division was arguably a LOT easier with all the investment). I understand the point of view of most Germans who hate them, because it's a club with no tradition... But all runs do have a start.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

My thoughts: in my opinion, pumping money (be it from oil, Chinese enterprises or from selling almost literal piss) is perfectly fine as long as they are serious about the football aspect. I do find Leipzig and Manchester City halfway tolerable because you can see that they are dead serious about being a superpower. PSG, Chelsea, Monaco and watch this: Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim (people seem to be forgetting them when they talk Leipzig) are not.

After all, money is literally the only way you can break through - Atletico and Simeone are the only outliers. Watch them fall as soon as Simeone leaves, and similarly I don't see Simeone achieving the same success level in clubs other than Atletico. This isn't the age of bullshit fairytale stories with passion and youth talents. Leicester? Gone after one season. Where the hell is Dortmund? Staler than leftover bread you would find sitting deep in your cupboard. Unless you would be happy with following the model of Porto and Schalke (profit off talents), you don't stop investing money or you go. Leipzig is now the second best team in Germany.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany