You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German football thread

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.
 

Re: General German football thread

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:24 pm

theBundesliga wrote:Dear Bundesliga Fans,

your help is required! I am Johannes, a student of the University of Bayreuth (Germany). Of course, I am a big soccer fan and I follow and watch soccer as much as I can.

I am currently writing my Master thesis in cooperation with the Bundesliga about the international development of the Bundesliga, especially in the USA. Therefor we created a survey, which includes several questions about the current situation of the Bundesliga in the US (attractiveness, TV-presence, match-schedule, online and social media-availability, etc.). Through your replies, we have the chance to improve the prouct quality and bring the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga-Clubs closer to all of you.

By participating in the survey, which is of course 100% anonymous, if you want, you are able to win really cool prizes, like player issue jerseys of Arjen Robben (FC Bayern München) ,Kevin-Price Boateng (autographed - FC Schalke 04), and Max Kruse (formerly Borussia Mönchengladbach) and a official adidas Bundesliga-Matchball. Please find the survey and all the deatails under the following link:

https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.co ... dYXhmCoJBb

We would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill out our survey.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards,
Johannes



Any chance we can get to the survey thru Google thence to the Uni website or something? Not that I don't trust you (Ok actually I don't 100%), just been taught never to click links. I wanna help out though.

Respectfully,
pyrasur

PS I totally fail to follow this rule 100%, but I try to only click links from members who have been here a while
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2326 times
Been thanked: 1871 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: General German football thread

Postby ottackon » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:27 pm

pyrasur, you can click on it, it's safe.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby theBundesliga » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 pm

pyrasur wrote:
theBundesliga wrote:Dear Bundesliga Fans,

your help is required! I am Johannes, a student of the University of Bayreuth (Germany). Of course, I am a big soccer fan and I follow and watch soccer as much as I can.

I am currently writing my Master thesis in cooperation with the Bundesliga about the international development of the Bundesliga, especially in the USA. Therefor we created a survey, which includes several questions about the current situation of the Bundesliga in the US (attractiveness, TV-presence, match-schedule, online and social media-availability, etc.). Through your replies, we have the chance to improve the prouct quality and bring the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga-Clubs closer to all of you.

By participating in the survey, which is of course 100% anonymous, if you want, you are able to win really cool prizes, like player issue jerseys of Arjen Robben (FC Bayern München) ,Kevin-Price Boateng (autographed - FC Schalke 04), and Max Kruse (formerly Borussia Mönchengladbach) and a official adidas Bundesliga-Matchball. Please find the survey and all the deatails under the following link:

https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.co ... dYXhmCoJBb

We would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill out our survey.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards,
Johannes



Any chance we can get to the survey thru Google thence to the Uni website or something? Not that I don't trust you (Ok actually I don't 100%), just been taught never to click links. I wanna help out though.

Respectfully,
pyrasur

PS I totally fail to follow this rule 100%, but I try to only click links from members who have been here a while



Hi Pyrasur, thank you for your willingness to help. No worries about clicking on the link. I gurantee 100%, that it is safe :)
theBundesliga
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby theBundesliga » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:13 pm

nm462272 wrote:
theBundesliga wrote:Dear Bundesliga Fans,

your help is required! I am Johannes, a student of the University of Bayreuth (Germany). Of course, I am a big soccer fan and I follow and watch soccer as much as I can.

I am currently writing my Master thesis in cooperation with the Bundesliga about the international development of the Bundesliga, especially in the USA. Therefor we created a survey, which includes several questions about the current situation of the Bundesliga in the US (attractiveness, TV-presence, match-schedule, online and social media-availability, etc.). Through your replies, we have the chance to improve the prouct quality and bring the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga-Clubs closer to all of you.

By participating in the survey, which is of course 100% anonymous, if you want, you are able to win really cool prizes, like player issue jerseys of Arjen Robben (FC Bayern München) ,Kevin-Price Boateng (autographed - FC Schalke 04), and Max Kruse (formerly Borussia Mönchengladbach) and a official adidas Bundesliga-Matchball. Please find the survey and all the deatails under the following link:

https://ubayreuthmarketing.qualtrics.co ... dYXhmCoJBb

We would be grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to fill out our survey.

Thank you all in advance and kind regards,
Johannes


Done 8) Come on, Robben jersey!!!



Thank you, appreciate it! Good luck regarding the jersey 8)
theBundesliga
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:45 pm

The World Champions are now 3rd in the Fifa Rankings behind Belgium and Argentina
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27197
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22158 times
Been thanked: 6209 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby theundead » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The World Champions are now 3rd in the Fifa Rankings behind Belgium and Argentina


Image
User avatar
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
National Flag:
Pakistan
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 406 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby vectordinate » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:43 pm

I don't get how these rankings work, Argentina, who lost the finals of both the Copa America and the WC, are higher than Germany? And Belgium - what have they done? Nothing... Anyone care to explain?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
vectordinate
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: General German football thread

Postby MatZam » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

vectordinate wrote:I don't get how these rankings work, Argentina, who lost the finals of both the Copa America and the WC, are higher than Germany? And Belgium - what have they done? Nothing... Anyone care to explain?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Argentina get a boost in the rankings because they played more competitive games (Copa America) than Germany. Belgium... I really don't know...

Its completely ridiculous either way. Argentina I have no problem with, but Belgium?!
User avatar
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:41 am
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 244 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby vectordinate » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:16 pm

MatZam wrote:
vectordinate wrote:I don't get how these rankings work, Argentina, who lost the finals of both the Copa America and the WC, are higher than Germany? And Belgium - what have they done? Nothing... Anyone care to explain?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Argentina get a boost in the rankings because they played more competitive games (Copa America) than Germany. Belgium... I really don't know...

Its completely ridiculous either way. Argentina I have no problem with, but Belgium?!


So when the Euros start, Germany will push ahead of Argentina? Pretty weird system of you ask me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
vectordinate
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: General German football thread

Postby pyrasur » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 pm

theundead wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The World Champions are now 3rd in the Fifa Rankings behind Belgium and Argentina


Image


Who cares, Germany have the thing. Argentina can try and put their number 1 ranking in a museum no one cares.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2326 times
Been thanked: 1871 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: General German football thread

Postby RedQueen » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Wales and Romania are now better than Spain and the Netherlands. Austria, Algeria, Ivory Coast and Albania are all better than France. And Iceland are almost as good as France. :D
Last edited by RedQueen on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 925 times
Gender: Female

Re: General German football thread

Postby theundead » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 pm

France is sh*t without king ribery anyways :D
User avatar
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 pm
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
National Flag:
Pakistan
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 406 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby MoFattal » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Everyone knows that the FIFA ranking system is flawed. I don't think anyone will care about the current standings.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11088
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2524 times
Been thanked: 2325 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General German football thread

Postby ottackon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: General German football thread

Postby Tdj » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:18 pm




DAMN i cant even do that on Fifa :D amazing shot, we need to watch it in slow-mo
User avatar
Tdj
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests