You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General German football thread

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: General German football thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 am

Which name? MAI...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Thought the female referee did a decent job in that Chemnitzer Cup game. Didn't got involved too much, let the game flow, the game was mostly card free and she was largely invisible, good signs for a referee.

Will be interesting how she manages a really high intensity game like Schalke-Dortmund or Bayern-Dortmund.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:46 am

America USA wrote:Thought the female referee did a decent job in that Chemnitzer Cup game. Didn't got involved too much, let the game flow, the game was mostly card free and she was largely invisible, good signs for a referee.

Will be interesting how she manages a really high intensity game like Schalke-Dortmund or Bayern-Dortmund.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... bundesliga

She will be refereeing Hertha vs Bremen.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:30 am

FCB12Forever wrote:
America USA wrote:Thought the female referee did a decent job in that Chemnitzer Cup game. Didn't got involved too much, let the game flow, the game was mostly card free and she was largely invisible, good signs for a referee.

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... bundesliga

She will be refereeing Hertha vs Bremen.
Yes. First time in history.
How many of you knew that her boyfriend is that prick of Howard Webb?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:55 am

Seriously?! The ref I least like.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:20 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

:cry:
I saw it in the highlights... it was the keeper with kis knee

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm

So... Do people still think we will best this Dortmund team in the table?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Former Bundesliga striker Tommy Bechmann wins Danish lottery [source]
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Bit surprised that this hasn't been addressed here yet nor really made it to the English media: We seem to have a big problem with the referee system in Germany. Part of it is outlined in this article:

VAR, secret instructions and gagging orders: the Bundesliga's refereeing controversy | Deutsche Welle

What this article doesn't yet cover is that Hellmut Krug, who has been dismissed as the chief of the field refs as a result of the accusations of favoritism in ref appointments and mobbing but is still in charge of the VAR project, has now been accused of overturning VAR decisions in his function as a VAR supervisor in favor of his home club Schalke. VAR supervisors aren't allowed to overturn VAR decisions, nor can referees be appointed to officiate a game of their home club when it comes to field refs.

Krug denies the allegations, but Bild, who broke the story, says that VAR officials have told them this (Krug overturning VAR decisions) has been going on for months. What makes the situation worse is that it's Krug himself as the chief of the VAR project who gets to decide which ref is put in charge of VAR supervision in what games, so Krug is basically appointing himself, without there apparently being an authority to control his work as a supervisor.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm

#12 wrote:So... Do people still think we will best this Dortmund team in the table?

:cheers:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Noted
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:59 am

RedQueen wrote:Bit surprised that this hasn't been addressed here yet nor really made it to the English media: We seem to have a big problem with the referee system in Germany. Part of it is outlined in this article:

VAR, secret instructions and gagging orders: the Bundesliga's refereeing controversy | Deutsche Welle

What this article doesn't yet cover is that Hellmut Krug, who has been dismissed as the chief of the field refs as a result of the accusations of favoritism in ref appointments and mobbing but is still in charge of the VAR project, has now been accused of overturning VAR decisions in his function as a VAR supervisor in favor of his home club Schalke. VAR supervisors aren't allowed to overturn VAR decisions, nor can referees be appointed to officiate a game of their home club when it comes to field refs.

Krug denies the allegations, but Bild, who broke the story, says that VAR officials have told them this (Krug overturning VAR decisions) has been going on for months. What makes the situation worse is that it's Krug himself as the chief of the VAR project who gets to decide which ref is put in charge of VAR supervision in what games, so Krug is basically appointing himself, without there apparently being an authority to control his work as a supervisor.
These are some pretty serious allegations. Not only against the individual but against the protocol too: why should an individual be allowed to overrule a team decision?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:51 pm

RedQueen wrote:Bit surprised that this hasn't been addressed here yet nor really made it to the English media: We seem to have a big problem with the referee system in Germany. Part of it is outlined in this article:

Wut? This sounds extremely un-german :') almost something I would expect from southamerican or Italian football :')

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I think it's quite disturbing, and it doesn't help how the DFB treats Manuel Gräfe. If you silence every critic with a gag order, remove him from the VAR team and threaten to take away his license, there won't be many critics left.

This is a case of nobody watching the watchmen. The way it looks these guys are totally at Krug's mercy who has far too much power and is protected by the DFB. The best example is Zwayer who shouldn't even be a ref given his involvement in the Hoyzer scandal and admission to having taken bribes, and yet he has risen to FIFA elite referee under the protection of Krug and Zandel.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I can't help wondering whether there's a system behind these latest happenings. First he changes the rules of the VAR system to give the VAR more power to overrule the field refs, now there are allegations that the VAR supervisor is overruling VAR decisions. This ends up with the VAR supervisor being the be-all and end-all in all parallel games, way more power and way more room for manipulation than a field ref ever had - especially since nobody knows what's going on in that darkroom in Cologne, and the refs being threatened with gag orders.

The DFB is looking more and more like FIFA, and I think the DFL has to do something about it. There has to be an independent person who controls the VAR systems and who refs can turn to with complaints.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany