You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 am

Element wrote:
I totally get your point
This is why Dortmund is only allowed to be discussed in this thread (just like any other bundesliga club)

You cannot totally isolate bayern from other clubs ,especially BVB as they are Officially Bayerns main rivals (this rivalry is famous in entire Europe)

It is not like he is posting pictures of Subotic dancing or Schmelzer kissing a girl

Regarding Hummels,he is an ex-Bayern player so there will always be some talking about him just like Van gaal or Deisler or Ballack....

And Sahin &Goetze will also have a share of posts as they have a thread here and bayern gets linked with them every now and then

But i can assure you that you will never see a thread here about Kuba or Weidenfeller with pictures and comments like "nice car" "Damn he is sexy" or "That girl next to him is hot"

Dortmund discussions might be a bit long but from a bayern side of view
I mean if they manage to sign a big name ,then it will 100% percent be discussed here because this might directly or indirectly affect bayern

Thanks Element. I see your point as well.

Outside of you, I feel like an outcast.

If anyone paid close attention, my initial comment was to MUTU in the most respectful terms. I became angry only after being chastized by a few others. I hold nothing personal against Borusse, he has posted some interesting comments, my perspective is more about keeping a Bayern forum about Bayern than anything else. I'm passionate about this team and I've been following them longer than most of the guys on this forum have been alive.

Thanks for having my back. I appreciate it.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:So a real Bayern fan is a loudmouth and a BVB fan is welcome here? What's wrong with this picture?
This is a God damned FC BAYERN forum. I don't give a shit about Dortmund, Nuri Sahin, Matts Hummels or any other non-Bayern related thread that some of you insist on posting here. There are plenty of other websites that dicuss that. This should NOT be one of them.

Im sorry but your acting as if someone is forcing you to read the Dortmund thread and your sounding very childish. This forum has a English, French, and hell even an Italian football thread(and there worse than Dortmund) yet you dont complain there. If you are looking for people to sympathize with your unnecessary hateful comments then your in the wrong forum. Plz PM the moderators if you have any complaints cause your comments are off topic. :P

First off, I'm not being hateful. Secondly, my first comment was directed to MUTU, our moderator, in the most respectful manner. Third, and most importantly, my comments are not off topic. This is a Bayern forum and I want the focus to be on Bayern.

Sorry if that pisses you off. I never directed anything at you personally so I'm not sure why you're attacking me personally. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to yours, my friend.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am

If you had something to say to a moderator PM him, by posting your complaint publicly created unnecessary strife but its over now :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 am

Firefox1234 wrote:If you had something to say to a moderator PM him, by posting your complaint publicly created unnecessary strife but its over now :D

Fair enough. Lesson learned.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Outside of you, I feel like an outcast.

Not at all man. But as long as the Dortmund posts are controlled, then it's ok. Especially when we have an informed poster like Borusse.

As long as we don't start opening threads for Dortmund transfer rumours or injuries, then it's ok to keep posting.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Robb3449 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Borusse: what are your thoughts on BvB's latest match? I didn't have a chance to watch but looks pretty impressive from stat lines. I know Bremen aren't what they used to be but you have to be pleased with your teams start to the 2nd half of the season
Reggie Jackson (of the 1977 NY Yankees) when asked, "What's the biggest thing you've noticed (about the team) since being injured?" " The magnitude of ME!"
Robb3449
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 pm

I am pleased. We played a great match, we looked very fresh, just like last season, when we won 5-1 in Hamburg. Im very optimistic before the next fixtures. Bundesliga is not up to us so I just hope we will win as many games as possible and see what happens. My main focus is on CL and DFB Pokal, I believe we can go far in both of those tournaments.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby AdepT » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Borusse wrote: My main focus is on CL until of course we meet you and get kicked out and as for DFB Pokal we certainly have no hope of going into the next round as we'd be eliminated by you, so , I believe we will be outdone by you guys on all three fronts. :cry: :cry: :cry:

There you have it. Took a lot of editing but now it's good to go and sounds correct. :mrgreen: :P :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Borusse wrote:I believe we can go far in both of those tournaments.

And by far you mean the quarter-finals in both competitions :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Whatever suits you I guess. :P
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Borusse » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:10 pm

If someone is interested, I made a comp of Bundesliga's best CB, Mats Hummels, against Werder Bremen:

Enjoy. :lol:
Last edited by Borusse on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Not interested =;
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Got this from ESPN
Borussia Dortmund centre-back Felipe Santana has a €1 million release clause in his deal that will be triggered when he makes 20 appearances. He has currently made 12 for the German champions. Will someone make a bid for the 26-year-old?

Can someone confirm if this is true cause Santana is a pretty good CB and it would be sad for Dortmund to lose him so easily if he ever wants to go to a team for regular playing time
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

I read about it once, I have no idea if its true.

There are rumours lately that we are interested in signing Dzeko and it could be an exchange deal. We give City Lewandowski, they give us Dzeko. I would go for that but there is a big issue of salary.

Dzeko already said he wants to play in Bundesliga but it is almost impossible to give him the "right" money, I dont think he will agree on 3-4 million euros less. So I guess only real choice for him will be coming back to Wolfsburg.
Last edited by Borusse on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Only 1? BVB surely had some high hopes for this guy.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany