You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Payam wrote:Ignore the loudmouth, you're as much welcome here as any of us.

Agreed, even though you are jealous of D-WALL :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Payam wrote:Ignore the loudmouth, you're as much welcome here as any of us.

Hell yea!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:59 am

Payam wrote:
Borusse wrote:Thank you for the kind words. :D

I posted some comments in Bayern transfer section because that is where the players are. Ive always tried to search for the right topic. So I think Nuri Sahin thread was the right one to talk about Nuri Sahin, am I right? :P

Ignore the loudmouth, you're as much welcome here as any of us.

So a real Bayern fan is a loudmouth and a BVB fan is welcome here? What's wrong with this picture?
This is a God damned FC BAYERN forum. I don't give a shit about Dortmund, Nuri Sahin, Matts Hummels or any other non-Bayern related thread that some of you insist on posting here. There are plenty of other websites that dicuss that. This should NOT be one of them.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Chalant » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 am

nur4bayern wrote:So a real Bayern fan is a loudmouth and a BVB fan is welcome here? What's wrong with this picture?
This is a God damned FC BAYERN forum. I don't give a shit about Dortmund, Nuri Sahin, Matts Hummels or any other non-Bayern related thread that some of you insist on posting here. There are plenty of other websites that dicuss that. This should NOT be one of them.

Dortmund is related to Bayern. They are our main opponents, and knowing the enemy is important. And nobody is forcing you to post Dortmund stuff,right? I also dont like BVB, but Borusse has been a refreshing change from the trolling Chelsea fans who opened an account here just to gloat.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 am

nur4bayern wrote:So a real Bayern fan is a loudmouth and a BVB fan is welcome here? What's wrong with this picture?

Im sorry but your acting as if someone is forcing you to read the Dortmund thread and your sounding very childish. This forum has a English, French, and hell even an Italian football thread(and there worse than Dortmund) yet you dont complain there. If you are looking for people to sympathize with your unnecessary hateful comments then your in the wrong forum. Plz PM the moderators if you have any complaints cause your comments are off topic. :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Element » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 am

nur4bayern wrote:
Payam wrote:
Borusse wrote:Thank you for the kind words. :D

I posted some comments in Bayern transfer section because that is where the players are. Ive always tried to search for the right topic. So I think Nuri Sahin thread was the right one to talk about Nuri Sahin, am I right? :P

Ignore the loudmouth, you're as much welcome here as any of us.

So a real Bayern fan is a loudmouth and a BVB fan is welcome here? What's wrong with this picture?

I totally get your point
This is why Dortmund is only allowed to be discussed in this thread (just like any other bundesliga club)

You cannot totally isolate bayern from other clubs ,especially BVB as they are Officially Bayerns main rivals (this rivalry is famous in entire Europe)

It is not like he is posting pictures of Subotic dancing or Schmelzer kissing a girl

Regarding Hummels,he is an ex-Bayern player so there will always be some talking about him just like Van gaal or Deisler or Ballack....

And Sahin &Goetze will also have a share of posts as they have a thread here and bayern gets linked with them every now and then

But i can assure you that you will never see a thread here about Kuba or Weidenfeller with pictures and comments like "nice car" "Damn he is sexy" or "That girl next to him is hot"

Dortmund discussions might be a bit long but from a bayern side of view
I mean if they manage to sign a big name ,then it will 100% percent be discussed here because this might directly or indirectly affect bayern
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 am

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein
Lewandowski has promised "a suprise" to his fans on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-L ... 3717469358 … #newBVBcontract?
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby samaj » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 am

MoFattal wrote:
raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein
Lewandowski has promised "a suprise" to his fans on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-L ... 3717469358 … #newBVBcontract?

I really hope he does stay in Dortmund, I wouldnt want a guy with his qualities to join manutd or chelsea
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Yoda » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 am

Just to ask the Dortmund ITKs here, what was thought of Thomas Eisfeld as a player while he was there?
Fan of
Arsenal - Bayern

Uli Hoeness -" Let's say we charged €300. We'd get €2m more in income, but what's €2m to us? but the difference between €104 and €300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk."
Yoda
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 am

Pep brings some glamour to the Bundesliga, wouldn't be surprised if that made Lewandowski reconsider his decision to leave as well (I know this is giving a bit loo little credit to Dortmund but whatevs).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Chalant » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

quaazi wrote: Lewandowski reconsider his decision to leave as well

I just dont see Lewandowski moving. Man Utd have a striker too many, and Juventus will prefer Llllorente who will be free this summer.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Borusse » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Yoda wrote:Just to ask the Dortmund ITKs here, what was thought of Thomas Eisfeld as a player while he was there?

He was considered one of our biggest talents. It was definitely dissapointing that he left.

Lewandowski's "suprise" is just some kind of commercial for Opel I think, I dont know the details, but its not a new deal unfortunately.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:57 pm

stupid Polish...

I'm talking about Lewy of course, not you :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Borusse wrote:Lewandowski's "suprise" is just some kind of commercial for Opel I think

Haven't they learned from our "Bomb Striker" stunt last year?!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Yoda » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Borusse wrote:He was considered one of our biggest talents. It was definitely dissapointing that he left.

Ah. Though so. Thanks mate :)
Fan of
Arsenal - Bayern

Uli Hoeness -" Let's say we charged €300. We'd get €2m more in income, but what's €2m to us? but the difference between €104 and €300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk."
Yoda
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany