You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund discussion thread

Postby lau03143 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I can't see Goetze ever at Bayern.

He's part of Dortmunds long term plans and they will be fools to let him go.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

lau03143 wrote:He's part of Dortmunds long term plans and they will be fools to let him go.

Grammar can change implications, you know.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:29 pm

I don't speak English... I speak Scots... a whole different language which no one person speaks the same.

To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Borusse » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Very funny rumour:
http://www.fussball.ch/Sneijder+schon+b ... detail.htm

:D

Im not against it of course but there is no way Sneijder joins us - he earn 6 mln euros per season, he would have to lower his demands, I dont think that it will happen.

When in form this guy is in TOP3 of world's best playmakers.
His pass on euro2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X2bAuSLSek

We need to buy at least one good player to add more depth to the squad, those are my propositions:
Eriksen - very young, not too expensive, normal salary. Seems a perfect choice.
Isco - Malaga is a ruin, he earns only 400 thousand euros a season :shock:, has a leave clause 21 million. Would be an amazing transfer.

and my personal best:
Ozil - supossedly he doesnt get along well with Mourinho, doesnt feel too good in Madrid and wants to come back to Germany, to be closer to his family. He would be the best choice because midfield Gotze - Ozil - Reus would be the best midfield in Germany (sorry Bayern, thats only my opinion of course) and they could play this way in national team as well! Ozil would be a dream transfer. :)
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Borusse wrote:he would have to lower his demands, I dont think that it will happen.

After the way Inter is treating him during recent talks, I wouldn't be surprised about any deal he takes elsewhere.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Borusse wrote:Ozil - supossedly he doesnt get along well with Mourinho, doesnt feel too good in Madrid and wants to come back to Germany, to be closer to his family. He would be the best choice because midfield Gotze - Ozil - Reus would be the best midfield in Germany (sorry Bayern, thats only my opinion of course) and they could play this way in national team as well! Ozil would be a dream transfer. :)

I imagine it's the dream of every kid born in Gelsenkirchen to play for Dortmund. :wink:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby NikolajFromDenmark » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 pm

I am dane, so i know much about Eriksen, Dortmund/Bayern shouldnt sign him. Dortmund and Bayern need players who perform in big games - Eriksen DONT do that. He plays shit in big games (have big pressure on him tho), i would say you should go for Lucas Andersen/Fischer, would fit more to Dortmund play style.
NikolajFromDenmark
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Bayern and Dortmund shouldn't sign any Danish player :mrgreen:

Sneijder is awesome =P~ but as you said it seems very unlikely to see him in Dortmund.

Isco is another great option because Malaga are in financial trouble again and it seems they will be banned from European competitions next year, so they will have to offload more players like they did with Cazorla and Rondon

Özil would be my favourite option too, but I don't think he will leave Madrid
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 pm

NikolajFromDenmark wrote:I am dane, so i know much about Eriksen, Dortmund/Bayern shouldnt sign him. Dortmund and Bayern need players who perform in big games - Eriksen DONT do that. He plays shit in big games (have big pressure on him tho), i would say you should go for Lucas Andersen/Fischer, would fit more to Dortmund play style.

Well, maybe. But that is also something you can learn, Eriksen could develop into great player in Dortmund. :)

YlonenXabi wrote:Özil would be my favourite option too, but I don't think he will leave Madrid

I think he will leave Madrid if Mourinho does.

quaazi wrote:I imagine it's the dream of every kid born in Gelsenkirchen to play for Dortmund. :wink:

Does he feel strongly connected to Schalke? He was there for 3 years, played some games and left. I dont think he is much of a Schalke lover?
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 pm

It is certainly a huge factor and he has many other suitors that everyone in his hometown DON'T hate.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 am

NikolajFromDenmark wrote:He plays shit in big games

What are you talking about? He has performed very well against Man City and Dortmund at home even though his team lost 1-4. He was the guy who created all the chances against Dortmund and had an exceptional home game against City contributing to all Ajax goal.
But I don't think Dortmund will sign him because then they would have two players who's preferable position is AM (he and Gotze).
If Dortmund want to have a LM/RM they should get IMO Schurrle. He has played excellent for Leverkusen so far and he has a bright future ahead of him.
But why would Dortmund want an another LM/RM when they have Kuba and Reus. Wouldn't it be smarter to search for a replacement of Lewandowski because even though Reus can play at his position, he functions better as RM.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Borusse » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 am

Mia san Bayern, have you ever thought of the possibilty that we can buy a midfielder AND a striker? What, are we allowed only one transfer? :mrgreen:

Our tactics are very flexible, we dont really have a "playmaker". Gotze often just goes to the wings, there is instant rotation in midfield during games. He is not a pure AM to be honest, even though he played as one in the youth teams. In midfield he can play anywhere with the same effect. We could really use someone like Eriksen, but the more I think about it, Isco or Ozil would be better choices.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:30 am

Borusse wrote:What, are we allowed only one transfer?

Of course you can make more transfers. And I can understand why you want more depth but wouldn't this make an uncomfortable situation for Kuba who has been playing so well and is still 26 years old. Don't you rather want a reserve LB now that groBkreutz might be leaving. The problem with Isco and Ozil would be that you would bench Kuba and that would be a shame. Can't you get a rotation player who also would be great for the future like Hermann.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Borusse » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Why bench all of the sudden? We would just use a little rotation. If one of those three (Kuba, Gotze, Reus) gets an injury then we are practically fu*ked in all the competitions. The worst being an injury of Gotze (please no!).

Look at Bayern - Ribery, Kroos, Muller, Robben, Shaqiri. You have 5 class players on three positions. We both know Robben likes to get injured so you still have 4 very good players on 3 positions. We are playing enormous amount of games lately, we would use fourth midfielder.

New LB is not necessary because Grosskreutz is still not leaving.

And as for Herrmann - I named him here a couple of times, would be a great addition to the squad but not really a player who will strenghen the first team, at least not now.

Kuba is 27. :P
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Borusse wrote:I think he will leave Madrid if Mourinho does.

I'd say it is quite the opposite. The only reason for Ozil to leave Madrid is having Morihno stay for another year (or years).

Anyway, Ozil would be a great fit for you guys, so it would be a pretty smart move if BVB can somehow manage to sign him.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany