You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund discussion thread

Postby quaazi » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Don't be silly, people, we don't need Götze, we have a plethora of talent up front. It's like saying that we need to go after Ter Stegen even though we already have Neuer.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Bayern don't necessarily need Gotze at the moment and im sure some promising Bayern youngsters will make there way to the first team
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mia san Bayern » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Borusse wrote:Ill make an english translation for you:
- Wanna go to Bayern?
- Naaaah

You didn't took out the whole article because he doesn't want to leave Dortmund yet. He would want to go to 1 of the 2 elite teams in Europe (Bayern and Barca) and since Munchen is closer to home and in his state, the question will not be if he comes to Bayern but when, just like Neuer.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Mia san Bayern » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Bayern don't necessarily need Gotze at the moment and im sure some promising Bayern youngsters will make there way to the first team

It's a privilege for any team to have Gotze in there line-up and it could sort out our future as well. Because Ribery will retire in the next few years. Robben will also retire but probably because of to many injuries. Kroos is very similar to Schweinsteiger so he would go to CM and then we would have Gotze as our playmaker (with Kroos).
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Slow down my friend your talking so much speculation as if you can see in to the future. Im just going with what i know now. At the moment Kroos is an AM first and CM second and if deals for Goretzka is as true as the media says and young CM/DM like Can and more in the youth side coming along Kroos will most likely be a AM even though i think he would be just as good at CM. Shaqiri is already one replacement now just one more is needed to back up Muller since Robben is always hurt and i dont see him staying long with his wages and also hurt, also i dont see Gotze as a winger his true strength lies as a AM in my opinion.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 am

Mia san Bayern wrote:Because Ribery will retire in the next few years.

jesus he's not even thirty yet!
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mia san Bayern » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Slow down my friend your talking so much speculation as if you can see in to the future.

It's a scenario that could happen in the future and you need to keep all options open, but if we would buy Gotze it would definitely strengthen our depth even more for the future. And it's not sure if Goretzka is coming to us and if he is going to develop into a world class player. With Gotze you know you will have added a world class player to your team.
Firefox1234 wrote:Kroos will most likely be a AM
Depends on who is going to replace Jupp as our coach. Look at Schweinsteiger, he played at AM before van Gaal came and look what happened afterwards.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby samaj » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Kroos will most likely be a AM
Depends on who is going to replace Jupp as our coach. Look at Schweinsteiger, he played at AM before van Gaal came and look what happened afterwards.[/quote]

No, and never. Kroos doesn't have Schweininsteiger defensive abilities, and he is a bit slower. He will stay AM
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:43 am

quaazi wrote:Don't be silly, people, we don't need Götze, we have a plethora of talent up front.

sorry buddy... but that seriously deserves a "shut up" quazzz.... :mrgreen:

We definitely need Goetze!! Who doesn't need Goetze... ???!!
Who doesn't want a future multiple Ballon d'Or winner in their team??
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 am

Okay, let me put it this way - how many Champions League winners have had Götze on their team?
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mia san Bayern » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

Gotze is getting on the good way. His team has beaten Real, Man City and Ajax and dominated the group of dead and you can't say he didn't play a crucial part with it. So what the point is about Gotze is that every team would improve(slightly) if Gotze came and that slightly part can be crucial for titles.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 am

Well this Bayern Munich team has beaten Man C and Real Madrid without Gotze so i dont get your point.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 am

Mia san Bayern wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Bayern don't necessarily need Gotze at the moment and im sure some promising Bayern youngsters will make there way to the first team

It's a privilege for any team to have Gotze in there line-up and it could sort out our future as well. Because Ribery will retire in the next few years. Robben will also retire but probably because of to many injuries. Kroos is very similar to Schweinsteiger so he would go to CM and then we would have Gotze as our playmaker (with Kroos).

few years? c'mon friend, Ribery have at least 5 more years to play in high level, this is not few.

Agree that we are losing Robben, but Muller and Shaqiri are improving, is a non sense to take them an opportunity to establish their great future here in bayern for another player at a same level like Gotze, who will not promise a better performance than muller.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 am

quaazi wrote:Don't be silly, people, we don't need Götze, we have a plethora of talent up front. It's like saying that we need to go after Ter Stegen even though we already have Neuer.

Finally, some sense!

Come on people, forget the kid. No one is arguing about his great talents, but we'll always be there at the world's top without him. And, mark my words on this one, we'll always have better players. We already have a handful.

Let the chap go to ManUnited for all I care. Personally, I am not that fan of him coming to Bayern.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Well this Bayern Munich team has beaten Man C and Real Madrid without Gotze so i dont get your point.

You haven't beaten Chelsea and Inter though. :mrgreen:

Just kidding. I think you dont need Gotze, but we do. His and his agent's words suggest he will stay with us for longer period. Why should he leave? We are constantly improving.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany