You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 pm

3-2 Batshuayi !!!!!

What a goal =D> =D> =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:34 am

It was Good Coach (Frankfurt) vs Better players (Dortmund). In the end the Better players won. I saw a repeat of the game and Frankfurt were dominating Dortmund for large portions of the match, with better quality players Frankfurt could’ve won this game 4-2.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:49 am

Stöger is an awful coach. Im glad Dortmund are still getting results, but Stöger needs to go at the end of the season if they want to make any progress. Perhaps David Wagner (Huddersfield) will be available.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Achilles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:23 am

I have a feeling that Batshuayi is actually a quality player with huge potential and BVB made the perfect deal. I don't think that he just is "in form" I believe that he fits perfectly in BVB and the league unlike the "cage" of Conte's Chelsea. If BVB can sign him permanently, keep Pulisic and Reus remains fit then their attacking line can be considered world class.

They have some serious job to do, first things first find a good coach to develop the players and the project, keep those three I mentioned above, integrate again Weigl(world class talent) buy a proper DM next to him and build a serious 3-man midfield. Their defense is tragic so I don't have a clue what they can do there obviously neither do they :lol:

--- Reus - Bats - Pulisic ---
Krychowiak--Gotze--Weigl
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Bild is reporting Batshuayi would cost them €60m to sign permanently so already it's probably off the table.
A great player, but it's a bit worrying how wildly hot-cold he's been even in the short time he's been with Dortmund. When he has good matches, he wins points on his own. When he has off matches, Dortmund play 10v11.

At this point I have next to no faith in Weigl. He has been in poor form for a year and at this point has only played good football under one coach - Tuchel. His weaknesses/vulnerabilities are the same as they were two years ago and he hasn't developed any further in minimizing these weaknesses. The number of excuses BVB fans have to make for Weigl's play is just simply staggering. I have legitimately heard BVB say every single one of the following excuses regarding Weigl: "he needs to play in a deeper role to play his best" "he needs to be in a more advanced position" "he needs to play with a strong DM next to him" "he needs freedom to roam" "he needs to have a more finesse player paired with him" "he needs to play in a 3-man midfield to do his best" "he plays best in a two man midfield" "he needs a box to box midfielder next to him" "he needs more space" "he needs to play in a more compact midfield" "the formation is wrong" "he doesn't play well with Bosz' tactics" "he's not a good fit for Stöger's tactics" and....even last season - with the one coach who had him playing well - late in the year we heard people saying "Tuchel just doesn't know how to use him properly".
I'm not exaggerating. I've heard literally every single one of those things said after various poor performances from him. Perhaps with a top coach things will get back on line but at the moment I just don't rate him too much at all.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 pm

aterford wrote:Bild is reporting Batshuayi would cost them €60m to sign permanently so already it's probably off the table.
A great player, but it's a bit worrying how wildly hot-cold he's been even in the short time he's been with Dortmund. When he has good matches, he wins points on his own. When he has off matches, Dortmund play 10v11.

At this point I have next to no faith in Weigl. He has been in poor form for a year and at this point has only played good football under one coach - Tuchel. His weaknesses/vulnerabilities are the same as they were two years ago and he hasn't developed any further in minimizing these weaknesses. The number of excuses BVB fans have to make for Weigl's play is just simply staggering. I have legitimately heard BVB say every single one of the following excuses regarding Weigl: "he needs to play in a deeper role to play his best" "he needs to be in a more advanced position" "he needs to play with a strong DM next to him" "he needs freedom to roam" "he needs to have a more finesse player paired with him" "he needs to play in a 3-man midfield to do his best" "he plays best in a two man midfield" "he needs a box to box midfielder next to him" "he needs more space" "he needs to play in a more compact midfield" "the formation is wrong" "he doesn't play well with Bosz' tactics" "he's not a good fit for Stöger's tactics" and....even last season - with the one coach who had him playing well - late in the year we heard people saying "Tuchel just doesn't know how to use him properly".
I'm not exaggerating. I've heard literally every single one of those things said after various poor performances from him. Perhaps with a top coach things will get back on line but at the moment I just don't rate him too much at all.

That's a shame to hear to be honest, especially when none of those reasons are probably right... I would have it as "he has to dictate tempo and do nothing else".

He's been quite bad but I still have faith - you don't just stop being a class pivot so abruptly.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby America USA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Weigl needs to go and watch a lot of videos of Busquets.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:58 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:46 pm

That's a very good price. He would cost around 30M if he were playing in PL
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Hero of Bordeaux?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:43 pm

#12 wrote:Hero of Bordeaux?
The final,penalty vs Italy

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Would’ve never thought of that... Thought it was Neuer anyway
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:01 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Hero of Bordeaux?
The final,penalty vs Italy

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
And the assist for Oezil.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Weigl needs a solid partner next to him. No more Dahoud or Gonzalo Castro jokes please. Sign a good CM. Sign MAX ARNOLD. 8)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:54 am

dortmund could use emre can in my opinion
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany