You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:55 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:Well, according to Gundogan he is better than Pep :coffee:

No, he wasn't:

"It's fun under him and I just learned a lot more - in terms of tactics, positional fidelity, how to attack and defend different systems - I really have the highest respect for him," referring to Pep.

He also talked about Loew saying he was the best for that job, about Klopp and how he started with him and also about Michael Oenning and Dieter Hecking. Klopp was the best 'motivational speaker' before games, apparently.

I think once you read ALL the comments he was looking for what he got the best impressions from each coach.

Maybe if you read the comments he actually made, and not what somebody (google translate?) made of them.

Sportbuzzer wrote:Wie war es mit Thomas Tuchel?

Was das Training, die Qualität des Trainings- und die Detailarbeit betrifft, vielleicht der beste Trainer, den ich je hatte. Er ähnelt Pep sehr, es macht Spaß unter ihm und ich habe einfach noch mal extrem viel gelernt – was Taktik betrifft, Positionstreue, wie man verschiedene Systeme angreift und verteidigt. Ich habe wirklich den höchsten Respekt vor ihm.

He is referring to Tuchel in that paragraph, not Guardiola.

Here's what he said about Guardiola:
Sportbuzzer wrote:
Und Pep Guardiola?

Dadurch, dass er selbst auf höchstem Niveau gespielt hat, hat er aus meiner Sicht die Gabe, sich komplett in den Spieler reinzuversetzen – egal, ob du der Superstar oder Ersatzspieler bist. Er weiß, was ein Profi in der konkreten Situation denkt und was er braucht.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Glad you replied without insults. Yes, the full quote from Sport1 which referred to Tuchel, not Pep:

This is very similar to his current coach Pep Guardiola at Manchester City. "It's fun under him and I just learned a lot more - in terms of tactics, positional fidelity, how to attack and defend different systems - I really have the highest respect for him," Gündogan said.

And yes, I also noticed the air of superiority when you said that was google translated. Yes, it was :mrgreen: .

Glad to have technology for us poor folk not speaking your language :roll:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:13 pm

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:22 pm

tflags wrote:And yes, I also noticed the air of superiority when you said that was google translated. Yes, it was :mrgreen: .

Glad to have technology for us poor folk not speaking your language :roll:

"Air of superiority"... this is rich, after trying to lecture native speakers on the content of an interview you need the google translator to read :lol:
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Lecturing? For completing some missing quotes? Really? Ok...

:lol: . Love how you make the use of a translation as an inmpediment to correcting your quotes any other native speaker would have no problem commenting on without the attitude. There's something about that passive aggresiveness that is simply off to be honest.

In any case, interesting how Gundogan, a reported close friend of Guardiola, elevated Tuchel seemingly higher. Glad to hear a player talk about Tuchel - a Guardiola admirer - that way. 8)
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

By "completing" and "correcting" you mean turning them into something entirely wrong. In case you still haven't understood it, this is a non-google-translation of what he says in the original interview:

"He is very similar to Pep, it is fun under him and I have learned a whole lot - concerning tactics, positioning, how to attack and defend different systems. I really have the highest respect for him."

So he clearly refers to Tuchel in this paragraph.

It wouldn't occur to me to google-translate a Spanish interview, from a secondary source on top of it, and lecture a Spaniard on the allegedly "correct" content of an interview. Given it's well-known how unreliable google-translations are, I find that presumptuous, and it's all the more hilarious how it backfired and you got it all wrong. :lol:
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

No, it didn't. I don't mind admitting that my ORIGINAL quote referred to the wrong person.

I've said as much. I don't mind admitting I was wrong.

But by posting the correction it is clear that you seem to be so hellbent to try and mock me that you are only coming off as aggressive and petulant, to be honest.

I had a very bad impression from you the first time you insulted me and didn't bother to apologize. Now I have a worse one in the fact that you can't seem to be able to stop. Don't know what your problem is, but you seem to have a big one.

Do you mind if we stop it there? I've tried to go back on topic; you made your point and now all you seem to be doing is trying to mock me because you simply can't stop.

If you think I was lecturing someone, instead of merely including part of the interview which was not posted before (indeed, with errors as deep as you want them to be), not a problem. For the third time: WRONG PERSON.

Would this satisfy you: It was a gross error of interpretation. Are you satisfied? Will this make your day?

:roll:
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby OhioFan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Going along on a nice Tuesday reading Bayern Forum and I have to run into this insanity again. :cry:

Come on folks........
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 pm

I'm sorry mate. That one's on me unfortunately. Mea culpa.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby OhioFan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 am

tflags wrote:I'm sorry mate. That one's on me unfortunately. Mea culpa.

Thanks. And, although it is a stretch for me to admonish anyone, may I suggest you just leave it there and no further exchanges.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Apparently Aubameyang has asked to leave and this time it really looks like he might be going

Any rumours on a substitute? Or they will just cash in and cheap out with Isak ?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Apparently Aubameyang has asked to leave and this time it really looks like he might be going

Any rumours on a substitute? Or they will just cash in and cheap out with Isak ?
According to Bild, they are targeting Batshuayi.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:05 pm

I have heard (unsure of source) that his Father/agent are currently in London doing negotiations.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Replacing Dembele and Aubameyang with Yarmolenko and Batshuayi :evil:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Replacing Dembele and Aubameyang with Yarmolenko and Batshuayi :evil:

Bundesliga is dead. Every discussion ends here. We have no competition and Dortmund can't reach the level they had under Klopp 5-6 years ago. Somehow when Klopp left Dortmund, everything has started collapsing in Germany.

BILD erklärt, was Seifert mit seinen 4 Thesen meint [source]
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany