You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:15 pm

At this rate in a few years he is going to captain the Germany Legends team in a charity match against Ronaldo XI.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:39 pm

----------------------Neuer---------------------
Kimmich-----Boateng---Hummels----Hector
---------------Kroos---Goretzka---------------
Müller---------------Özil-----------------Draxler
--------------------Moukoko----------------------

:coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Jorge » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 am

He has grown in the Hamburg area and was with St. Pauli's youth until last year, how did Dortmund find him and we didn't.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 am

Jorge wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Is he eligible for the NT? 8)

What NT? Catalonia? I hope not :oops:

TM lists him having played 4 times for Germany U16 with 3 goals scored. Obviously based on FIFA rules he still can change to represent Cameroon later on.
Youssoufa Moukoko [source]

The German FA is probably a bit wary. I guess one reason why he did not make the U17 World Cup is that what if Germany wins and then they'd find out he wasn't actually eligible? This guy is definitely not 12. I'm 99.99% sure of it. Why would he spend his whole life being called a liar, cheat, fraud etc? Nobody is so stubborn that they'd go through that abuse just to prove some point. For me he is almost definitely guilty, otherwise he'd do all the tests possible.

And Germany shouldn't have played him at any level until he took the tests.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

MUTU wrote:The German FA is probably a bit wary. I guess one reason why he did not make the U17 World Cup is that what if Germany wins and then they'd find out he wasn't actually eligible? This guy is definitely not 12. I'm 99.99% sure of it. Why would he spend his whole life being called a liar, cheat, fraud etc? Nobody is so stubborn that they'd go through that abuse just to prove some point. For me he is almost definitely guilty, otherwise he'd do all the tests possible.

And Germany shouldn't have played him at any level until he took the tests.

Personally, I think it is hard to believe that he is 12 but who knows, maybe he is. Just the fact that it is not clear is enough to wait and see, time will tell if he is older because his development will slow down at one point compared to how he does now assuming that he is 12. Freddy Adu is a good example, nobody has proven that he is older than what he claimed by as years went by he was unable to replicate his performances from the youth teams when he was 13 or 14 playing with the USA U16's or U18's.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Moukoko's father: "Straight after the birth, I registered him at the German embassy in Yaounde. We have a German birth certificate." (interview with BBC)

I've also a handful of places citing a statement from the DFB regarding his age. I can't find the original link to the DFB statement, so I suppose perhaps it could be fabricated. But here it is:
"The DFB has already had a number of intensive discussions with Borussia Dortmund at various levels. There is no doubt about the correctness of the age of the player."
I suppose if somebody could find the original statement that would help clear things up.

However, to muddy the waters a bit further, a bunch of tweets have been going around claiming that "BvB U-23 manager Timo Preus has said that 'With Youssoufa, I can imagine that his age has only been guessed. Maybe in reality he is one or two years older. But certainly he is not 17. For him that is very difficult. There is nothing to blame him for, the boy is not cheating or anything.'"
However....I can't find any record of "Timo Preus" except for links to said tweets and/or aggregator articles copy-and-pasting these alleged quotes.
According to transfermarkt, BvB's U23 manager is Jan Siewert - this is also what BvB's website says, with no record of anyone named Timo Kreus listed on any staff or anywhere on their official site whatsoever. I have to think this stuff was just made up.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 am

Here is more information about Moukoko:

Youssoufa Moukoko: The 12-year-old Borussia Dortmund striker taking the U-17s by storm [source]

Includes a link a Regional League match day summary that shows two of his goals for Dortmund U17's. Min. 2:20 in the video clip.

Here is another article with clips to his goals for Germany's U16 vs Austria last month:

Borussia Dortmund's Youssoufa Moukoko scores twice for Germany U-16s [source]

Here is an article from The Mirror with some of the quotes that aterford mentioned (BTW it is Timo Preus, not Kreus)
In-fighting at Borussia Dortmund as doubts cast over the age of 12-year-old phenomenon Youssoufa Moukoko [source]
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Jorge » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:37 am

A video Compilation:

Video Compilation
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:53 am

He is 17 ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:45 am

Maybe he just developed really early but he definitely looks older
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:22 am

ramsej84 wrote:He is 17 ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Opinions and facts, ramsej84.

This is your opinion, but the way you wrote it gives the impression that you're passing it off as a fact. :wink:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:27 am

you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!
It is very common in certain countries.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:you don't have to be a professor to know that 12 year old boys won't look like that!
It is very common in certain countries.

You didn't understand what I said. You said "He is 17", which implies fact, as if you read somewhere that he did undergo some test that scientifically concluded he is 17. What you (probably) meant is "If I was to take a guess on his age, I'd say he is 17"
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:32 pm

With special dedication to Borusse

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:50 pm

[-X

Special dedication to THIS guy :P

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany