You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm

RedQueen wrote:Can't have medical age tests just like that in Germany. It's a violation of human dignity. Source: My friend working in a civil registry office, having to deal with allegedly underage refugees.
Happening in italy as well..

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 am

RedQueen wrote:Can't have medical age tests just like that in Germany. It's a violation of human dignity. Source: My friend working in a civil registry office, having to deal with allegedly underage refugees.

Well if there were proceedings pending, I think they would?!
Cause it'd be to determine their criminal discretion?! Then again, HE did nothing wrong supposedly...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:54 am

Apples and oranges. It's one thing being a common person being forced to do tests and it is a different situation when you're starting to get famous and almost no one believes your age. In such a latter situation, one would expect the innocent to be making an effort to prove his age. By refusing the tests, further doubts are cast. At this point how many people believe he is indeed 12?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 am

Well, there's that slight complication that his mother is allegedly 28, meaning she was 16 when he was born. If he's older than 12, then either she isn't his real mother, or the father is going to have an even bigger problem.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:57 am

RedQueen wrote:Well, there's that slight complication that his mother is allegedly 28, meaning she was 16 when he was born. If he's older than 12, then either she isn't his real mother, or the father is going to have an even bigger problem.

Popcorn time?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 am

MUTU wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Well, there's that slight complication that his mother is allegedly 28, meaning she was 16 when he was born. If he's older than 12, then either she isn't his real mother, or the father is going to have an even bigger problem.

Popcorn time?
I prefer nachos

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 am

The possible options from the test(s):
- Age of mother and age of son is correct: Everyone's name is cleared. Win for mother, win for father, win for son and win for BVB.
- Age of mother is incorrect and age of son is correct: Nobody really cares if the mother is older, do they?
- Age of mother is correct and age of son is incorrect: The father is both a fraudster and a pedophile.
- Age of mother is incorrect and age of son is incorrect too: They're a family of fraudsters.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Tottenham game was very weird. In 99% of the cases the scoreline would be 0-0 or 1-0 for Dortmund after the first half. Somehow Tottenham scored two goals from two half-chances, oh well. Then of course we got robbed but what you're going to do, shit happens. This was an unfortunate game for us, we deserved a point there I think.

As for our form in general I'm relatively happy. The results are mostly there and we look strong in defence.

I like the rivarly for starting spots, in midfield we have Kagawa, Dahoud, Gotze and Castro fighting it out and it's still not clear who's the first choice for Bosz. Weigl is coming back and it will be interesting to see how much minutes him and Sahin will get in the coming months. On the wings the rivarly is not as fierce, Yarmolenko is looking really well, the confidence is there, second one is Pulisic. Philipp is a solid option as a player for rotation. I don't expect him to play the biggest games though if there are other options.

Also in defence we have Sokratis, Toprak and Bartra and they all shown good form this season so another interesting fight for the squad.

It's looking well for us at the moment, this can be a strong season. I will be happy if we give Bayern a real fight and will be in the race till at least April. TOP2 is a must though. In the Champions League it would be nice to go through but it will be difficult, we would have to win one game against Real for sure, preferably the upcoming one on Tuesday.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Pelin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Burki's mistakes, referee, wrong team selection. as if they would play a game vs Freiburg. l think you were too open and lacked balance vs Tottenham.

you have a easy fixure at the start of the BL, we need to wait a bit to say something healthy about BVB. though your players kept saying your goal is a CL place, you might get more, considering Rb Leipzig's CL makes things harder for them.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Borusse » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Shameful words by Watzke today, he said that us being league leaders is a miracle and the moment Bayern regains their form we will have no chance of competing for the title. I understand being diplomatic but this is humiliating to the players, the coach and fans.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby aterford » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Nothing new TBH, he is a business man with no ambition. Just like Kroenke and Arsenal - as long as BvB keeps making money, Watzke is good to go.

Interesting to hear P.E.A.'s remarks today though. Basically confirmed the team was going to allow him to leave and that PSG move was scrapped by new SD and Milan didn't work out either.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Manchu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Borusse wrote:
It's looking well for us at the moment, this can be a strong season. I will be happy if we give Bayern a real fight and will be in the race till at least April. TOP2 is a must though. In the Champions League it would be nice to go through but it will be difficult, we would have to win one game against Real for sure, preferably the upcoming one on Tuesday.

I really hope you win both your games against Real and that Tottenham wins at least one. I would really love it if Real ended up playing in the Europa League, although I know it isn't that likely. On the other hand, Real seems to have a serious case of the finishing pixie right now, so anything is possible.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Blah blah blah... It's understatement... And I can understand... It already worked twice (2011 and 2012) - why not again?

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 pm

There you go...

Congratulations!

German Champions 2018!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:37 pm

You can't wait...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany