You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:31 pm

German? Would he be eligible to play?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kingbayern » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:35 pm

I don't want to be that guy but I think he is 12 let us give people the benefit of the doubt because thinks like that affects a person look at Renato who has been plagued with that by rival fans ...so let us not fall into that category.
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby kingbayern » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm

#12 wrote:German? Would he be eligible to play?

I think he was born in Germany not 100 percent sure read it on bundesliga.com but what I am positive about is he is eligible to play for Germany
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:47 pm

kingbayern wrote:I don't want to be that guy but I think he is 12 let us give people the benefit of the doubt because thinks like that affects a person look at Renato who has been plagued with that by rival fans ...so let us not fall into that category.

Renato Sanches was born on August 18, 1997.The birth certificate was produced by the Hospital de Amadora-Sintra way before his "age issue",but they still love to make things.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 pm

With his progression we migh even see him in the World Cup next year
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB12Forever » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:18 am

I don't believe in this Moukoko thing. I think there's at least something fishy with him. Not buying it.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Borusse » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Borusse » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm

So yeah, the Freiburg game proved what I was saying for the past few weeks on different forums, our attacking play right now is average at best. We didnt create much against Hertha and were fortunate to score a quick goal from a solid but not great chance. Wolfsburg just opened up and invited us into their goal so it was easy to play against them. Today's game showed that we have little idea of what to do when facing opposition defending deep.

Our best attacking player right now is Gotze. Besides him there is no one ready to open up the opposition and make anything useful happen. Sometimes Pulisic does it but he is yet to show his consistency. Until now he's played one very good, one solid and one poor game.
When Pulisic doesnt show up we basically have no wingers because Philipp is an average player, he gives 100% and fights for every ball but at this level it's just not enough. We need a winger who can dribble and create space for teammates.

So if we can't attack through the wings we should attack through the middle! We have Gotze there and... Sahin and Castro. Sahin's beed playing well but he is not a dynamic player who can run into space, play a quick one-two etc, he plays from the back. Castro on the other hand is a limited player, he won't get any better, he is what he is and he usually doesn't show up and lifts heavy weights when it matters.

We have to make personal changes in the line up very soon, probably against Tottenham already. We need Yarmolenko to start instead of Philipp, also Dahoud and/or Kagawa have to start some games. Because right now Im not really that optimistic about this season, lots of issues need to be taken care of. For now we're leading in the table but we won't lead for long dropping points in freaking Freiburg playing with a man advantage for an hour.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 pm

I'd kill for an average attack right now... Cause that would actually produce a goal every once in a while...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Yeah I am surprised by how little Kagawa and Dahoud have played especially since Castro seems to have taken their minutes. And Gonzalo is about as average as they come as a player, no matter how hard he works.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 pm

The twelve year old wonderkid has a girlfriend aged 18. She plays for St Pauli's U21 womens team.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 pm

RedQueen wrote:The twelve year old wonderkid has a girlfriend aged 18. She plays for St Pauli's U21 womens team.
She is a pedophile then
12yrs ... my foot

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Yes, German legislation is somewhat complicated with these issues, but I think having sexual contact with a 12 year old as an 18 year old is a criminal offense.

The article says the BVB would like to take medical age tests, but the father (aged 66) refuses. But FIFA can order age tests if he's to take part in a FIFA competition.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 pm

RedQueen wrote:Yes, German legislation is somewhat complicated with these issues, but I think having sexual contact with a 12 year old as an 18 year old is a criminal offense.

The article says the BVB would like to take medical age tests, but the father (aged 66) refuses. But FIFA can order age tests if he's to take part in a FIFA competition.

Should be... I think if he were 14 (which he probably is) it wouldn't be a problem... Either way: authorities could clear up the age thing

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Can't have medical age tests just like that in Germany. It's a violation of human dignity. Source: My friend working in a civil registry office, having to deal with allegedly underage refugees.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany