You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Mani wrote:They should go for Draxler, costs only 40m

And he is a prick so I doubt he cares about the feelings of Schalke fans

Says who? Your insider info?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Manchu » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:51 pm

#12 wrote:
Not sure if kidding or serious...

I am entirely serious. I'm not sure what exactly about Yarmolenko being world class you find so impossible. There are definitely a few relatively unknown world class players playing in smaller leagues or for smaller teams or for small teams in big leagues. In fact, I can think of a case within the past few years that Dortmund scouted and bought a player from the Ukrainian Premier League who proved to be world class: Mkhitaryan. Also, if any attacking player in that league is world class, it's him; he had either the most goals or the most assists in that league every season for the last three seasons.

Moreover, he is very much your kind of player: an inverted winger who uses his dribbling ability to break down defenses. If he were playing in Ligue 1, you would be demanding that we sign him. But he doesn't, so you judge him solely by the league he plays in and think he is shit. Unfortunately for you, goalimpact is actually able to compare league quality and thinks he's world class.

I don't consider it implausible that Yarmolenko would be able to get Neymar level scorer points in La Liga if he were playing beside Messi and Suarez. In fact, I think he Yarmolenko had been born in Brazil and not in the Soviet Union, he would be considered be be worth 50+ million and one of the best wingers in the world. However, due to accident of birth, he has never been perceived as a good player.

aterford wrote:Dortmund fans have been saying this for a decade

That's fair. The significant thing here is that Real Madrid and Barcelona have weakened themselves. Dortmund haven't really improved their team enough to win the Bundesliga, much less the Champions League. We, on the other hand, might benefit.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Dude, it was less about Yarmolenko (who's very decent but not wc in my book...) than about your statement concerning Barca and RM...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 pm

I think Dortmund have done a very good job this transfer window. They chose Mislintat over Tuchel and it seems to be working out. They have a very good squad despite Dembele's departure, with the return of a healthy Gotze, not mentioning Dahoud that missed most of their summer training and is still trying to integrate. Ah I forgot to mention Weigl that is recovering from his injuries. Toljan is also good (at least in the U21 tournament). Bayern should not lower their guards this season: it could be tough, even in the BL.

Didn't mention Reus because I think he might spend most of his time in the hospital.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:19 pm

It's all still up in the air for BVB imo. The new coach isn't doing too well, and I think he will prove to be a huge downgrade from Tuchel, who had a BRILLIANT first season (and I attribute his comparatively poor second one to the sell of many of his key personnel)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:28 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's all still up in the air for BVB imo. The new coach isn't doing too well, and I think he will prove to be a huge downgrade from Tuchel, who had a BRILLIANT first season (and I attribute his comparatively poor second one to the sell of many of his key personnel)

They have a clean sheet and 5 goals... From two difficult games... Sounds pretty ok to me...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:06 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:It's all still up in the air for BVB imo. The new coach isn't doing too well, and I think he will prove to be a huge downgrade from Tuchel, who had a BRILLIANT first season (and I attribute his comparatively poor second one to the sell of many of his key personnel)

They have a clean sheet and 5 goals... From two difficult games... Sounds pretty ok to me...

Hard to tell early on. Sometimes opposing teams need a bit of time to "figure out" a new manager, so to speak.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:23 pm

This guy chose bvb over us because of ...
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/9 ... 9938756612

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Interesting and heartening to see a few English lads turning their back on English hoofball and going to Germany to develop. There's also Hinds at Wolfsburg and Kent at Freiburg (but only on loan from Liverpool) The next step is to not get homesick after a year (like that Scottish lad who was at Leipzig) and throw it all away for a career playing hoofball back on the island.
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby aterford » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:This guy chose bvb over us because of ...

Kind of lame that we missed out (again makes me wonder if we wouldn't be better off in the big picture to have not renewed one or both of Robben/Ribery) but at the same time I'm pretty sure he's gonna just view BvB as a stepping stone club for a bigger move in a couple years. So..
aterford
I post all the time

Postby FCB12Forever » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:16 am

It is a norm for young people to turn us down because "I don't want to sit on a bench". Brandt, Goretzka both said that to our mgmt.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:59 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:

It is a norm for young people to turn us down because "I don't want to sit on a bench". Brandt, Goretzka both said that to our mgmt.

Brandt and Goretzka was different cases. Firstly, we didn't move for Brandt this summer at all,he will come for bench role even if we move for him this summer, instead we went for James. Secondly, l doubt if Goretzka said it to our MGT, just because Heidel was the reason who rejected him to sell this summer. The likes of Löw was the ones who said that he should stay at Schalke one more year.

Probaby we wanted this kid for Bayern II, since he is a LW. illogical for us to sign a player who just can play for LW.

We have Tillman, Germany U19, Batista Meier, probably the best player for U17 levels in Germany. Both are LW's, though Tilman can play as RW. thereby, signing him for us just make senses for Bayern II.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:06 am

IsiahRashad wrote:This is Youssoufa Moukoko, a 12 years old player that just debuted for Dortmund's U17 team and he have 8 goals in 3 games for them.
At the age of 11,while playing for U15 team he have 33 goals in 15 games. :roll: :roll:
First i was thinking that he has a birth diploma of Hakunkalua Bramrenbarea Atakuleaneno which is 500km next to the big town Anpraulanoloalongo Abunda. Its confirmed by Mr. Harembe Aktuamnbae Matumbuolou. The son of the war chief,but i did a research,he's really at 12. :D

For 5 games in U17 team,he has 13 goals.For now.Still at age of 12.
He's going to play for Germany U16.
The next Mbappe ?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:18 am

if that boy is 12 years old I am 23 !
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby endrity » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm

He's not 12, but for the sake of BVB and German football I hope he is no older than 16. That would make him a legitimate good prospect.
endrity
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany