You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby tflags » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:04 pm

MUTU wrote:Which part did you get lost? Mqabba is where I live and earlier you already spoke about shares so I was expecting a follow up

You want me to keep you up to date on after-hours trading?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Leipzig can keep Keita
Schalke can keep Goretzka
Arsenal can keep Sanchez

Yet Dortmund, once again, look to be selling their biggest name..... #-o
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:45 am

Roonzil wrote:Leipzig can keep Keita
Arsenal can keep Sanchez

That's not fair, they're keeping Aubameyang and as far as I know no club in history ever refused bids of 150m
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:14 am

You'll probably see that in the next days when Barcelona comes back with a fourth bid for Coutinho.

Watzke was always going to sell for the right price. I thought that when Dembele went on strike, this is the perfect excuse for him, otherwise he would have had a very hard time to explain that to the fans, especially with Leipzig keeping their players. BVB is stock listed and publicly traded, Watzke is a business man first and foremost, and his compensation being dependent on economic rather than sporting success doesn't help.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MillaMjau » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:29 pm

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aterford » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:30 pm

A lot of press (and some reputable journos in Ukraine) reporting that Yarmolenko is in Dortmund right now, going to sign for €25m.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Isabella » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 pm

MUTU wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Leipzig can keep Keita
Arsenal can keep Sanchez

That's not fair, they're keeping Aubameyang and as far as I know no club in history ever refused bids of 150m

Exactly. Dortmund is keeping Aubameyang and really they asked the moon for Dembele...
If you remember at the start of the transfer window they said who Dembele's price was 90 millions, after the transfer of Neymar Dortmund upgraded their request to something near 150 millions of euros bonus included...
If the player wish go so much and Barca is willing to pay the really high sum who Dortmund want selling the player is the best thing...
Selling a very talented but not-yet-fully-developed player for more than 100 millions cash plus bonus is not being a selling club.
Schalke can keep Goretzka and Meyer this year but is really unlikely who they will be able to make them sign another contract (and that was before the disaster who Schalke is doing with Howedes who surely is not an incentive for Goretzka or Meyer to stay).
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:48 pm

So, they got Yarmolenko. A potential future option for us got more... Complicated
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Manchu » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 pm

MUTU wrote:So, they got Yarmolenko. A potential future option for us got more... Complicated

Goalimpact has Yarmolenko as really good. For 22 million we probably should have bought him. Fortunately for us, he seems to be underperforming a bit lately. Hopefully he doesn't help them much in the league and them a lot in the Champions League. I would love to have Dortmund draw PSG and kick their asses.
Can't see tweet? Click here!
For context look at theseposts.
Interestingly, we're in a situation where both Bayern and Dortmund have managed to upgrade their starting lineups at the expense of the Spanish giants. James leaving weakened Real Madrid quite a bit and Dortmund got Barcelona to overpay for Dembele and then spent 22 million for Yarmolenko, a player better than the ~20 year old Dembele and, if we accept the idea that Dembele will be as good as Neymar(which by no means will necessarily happen), as good as ~26 year old Dembele, and they still have ~80 million left.

A couple more seasons like this and Real Madrid and Barcelona will lose their status as Champions league favorites.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:47 pm

I actually think Dortmund have handled the situation quite well. Their style, while not as fluid on offense seems much more robust in covering the defense. If they are able to get Toljan as well, and Weigl, Schmelzer and Guerreiro come back, Gotze continues his improvements, they have quite a solid and deep team. If anything they need to unload some players now.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Manchu wrote:
MUTU wrote:So, they got Yarmolenko. A potential future option for us got more... Complicated

Goalimpact has Yarmolenko as really good. For 22 million we probably should have bought him. Fortunately for us, he seems to be underperforming a bit lately. Hopefully he doesn't help them much in the league and them a lot in the Champions League. I would love to have Dortmund draw PSG and kick their asses.
Can't see tweet? Click here!
For context look at theseposts.
Interestingly, we're in a situation where both Bayern and Dortmund have managed to upgrade their starting lineups at the expense of the Spanish giants. James leaving weakened Real Madrid quite a bit and Dortmund got Barcelona to overpay for Dembele and then spent 22 million for Yarmolenko, a player better than the ~20 year old Dembele and, if we accept the idea that Dembele will be as good as Neymar(which by no means will necessarily happen), as good as ~26 year old Dembele, and they still have ~80 million left.

A couple more seasons like this and Real Madrid and Barcelona will lose their status as Champions league favorites.

Not sure if kidding or serious...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Manchu wrote:Dortmund got Barcelona to overpay for Dembele and then spent 22 million for Yarmolenko, a player better than the ~20 year old Dembele and, if we accept the idea that Dembele will be as good as Neymar(which by no means will necessarily happen), as good as ~26 year old Dembele, and they still have ~80 million left.

Dortmund fans have been saying this for a decade
aterford
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Is that all? Dembele for Yarmolenko? Not anymore signings?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Mani » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:27 am

They should go for Draxler, costs only 40m

And he is a prick so I doubt he cares about the feelings of Schalke fans
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany