You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund discussion thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:54 am

Though I hate it when Bayern loses to anyone Dortmund do make football much more interesting to watch
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 am

Borusse wrote:But from what I see you support Dortmund and other german teams in CL, thats great. Same here.

Yeah, most of us do. Personally I don't only do it because they're German. They are the team enjoy watching play most after Bayern. They're playing some really nice football these days and it's especially satisfying seeing them beat teams like Real Madrid and Manchester City convincingly.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 am

If they do well in the cl then great for german football and better for FC bayern, as they have been struggling this season in the Bundesliga (14 points behind) :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I am so glad Schalke and Dortmund are finally helping the Bundesliga rake up the stats in Europe on what used to be 'Bayern and the Europa League boys' game.

Dortmund manhandling the EPL AND La Liga champions in a devastating pride smashing run is nothing but a source of, sorry, pride, for their fans AND Bundesliga supporters. When they turned their eye to Europe, they certainly focused.

Too bad they just discovered, again, them legs are only valid for one-wedding dancing.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:46 pm

tflags wrote:Too bad they just discovered, again, them legs are only valid for one-wedding dancing.

I agree we dont have enough depth to play on three fronts. But it is no mistery we were bankcrupt not so long ago and we are just starting to rebuild. We will not have 18 equal players just like that.

But, Watzke in interview with transfermakrt confirmed we could expect winter transfer because "we need to strenghen positions 12 to 18 in the team". There was talk of Isco (highly unlikely, great player but 21 million euros? Would be a huge move on our part), Arnautovic and also Herrmann. I would gladly see all of those players joining us, we need them if we want to compete for the title NEXT season. :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Chalant » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Borusse wrote:
tflags wrote:Too bad they just discovered, again, them legs are only valid for one-wedding dancing.

I agree we dont have enough depth to play on three fronts. But it is no mistery we were bankcrupt not so long ago and we are just starting to rebuild. We will not have 18 equal players just like that.

But, Watzke in interview with transfermakrt confirmed we could expect winter transfer because "we need to strenghen positions 12 to 18 in the team". There was talk of Isco (highly unlikely, great player but 21 million euros? Would be a huge move on our part), Arnautovic and also Herrmann. I would gladly see all of those players joining us, we need them if we want to compete for the title NEXT season. :wink:

That will be an overload of players, I do not think this will happen. Even if BVB have the money,which they do not(No offence,its the truth) they will not buy a player like Arnautovic who I heard has an over-inflated ego, I dunno if this is true. Bittencourt will be given a chance to prove himself,I think. The Herrmann deal can certainly happen, would give you guys good depth on the wings.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Chalant wrote:That will be an overload of players, I do not think this will happen. Even if BVB have the money,which they do not(No offence,its the truth)

Well, its actually not the truth at all. Last season in CL gave us 20 million euros and we both know how poor we played. Now we dominated the group of death and UEFA gives more money for winning a game, we got about 30(!) million euros just for the group stage. If we want, we can invest 20-30 million into transfers. Our financial status is looking better and better by the day, in the year 2012 we earned the biggest amount of money in our club's history. :wink: It might be shocking and hard to believe for someone who remembers just how 2 years ago we had problems investing more than 5 millions but it is the truth. Money from Champions League can make wonders. :)
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby dambun » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Hey Borusse... I think it would be nice if you can get Nuri Sahin back....

Is there any recent actual links about that transfer? Or is it just speculation?
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Just yesterday Watzke said:
The playmaker has found it difficult to adapt to life in both England and Spain and Watzke has said Dortmund would think about bringing Sahin back to the club, if the Turkey international showed his desire to play for them.

“I told him: If he comes to me and says, he doesn't want anything else than playing in Dortmund, we will think about this issue. But it has to be feasible," he told Bild.

So there is a chance if Nuri wants it. I dont know if I want it too, we would need to get rid of Leitner or Gundogan and both of them are big talents. Besides I worry that Sahin will not find his form. Its been a year and a half and he got nowhere with his career...
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Borusse wrote: It might be shocking and hard to believe for someone who remembers just how 2 years ago we had problems investing more than 5 millions but it is the truth.

Some of the loans coming from Bayern so it doesn't come as a surprise. Uli has a big heart undoubtedly.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:16 pm

dambun wrote:Hey Borusse... I think it would be nice if you can get Nuri Sahin back....

Is there any recent actual links about that transfer? Or is it just speculation?

I really don't think they need him. Gundogan is great.

IMO their priority should be a striker, especially with Lewandowski possibly leaving. They should do their best to hold on to him but they should still look for another top striker. Huntelaar seems to be the obvious choice, but I guess that he will either extend or leave Germany.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 pm

I would like to see Llorente in Dortmund. He will be free to sign this summer and he has the experience and skills.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeah Llorente is another good choice but I guess he will go to Juve.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mia san Bayern » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah Llorente is another good choice but I guess he will go to Juve.

Is Lewandowski not the main priority of Juve?
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany