You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby German-American » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Tbh I'm starting to doubt this "weak Bundesliga" argument. We needed Dortmund's competition to build a superhuman team, but now our motivation to keep getting stronger lies in Spain. I can't see us going back to pre-2010 levels in the near future. We have at least 3-5 more years at the top in my opinion.

The only reason I'd like to see Dortmund and others do well is that it gives us more exciting games and the chance to play local rivalries on the CL stage. I don't believe it'll affect our European performance any more.

I agree, I would love for bvb is continue with their growth and keep players such as Reus and Auba. They're doing well with their youth players in weigl and pulsic.

Another team that could be interesting is.....don't hate me....but RB Leipzig, I know they're built off of cash but look at City, they're built of cash and the epl got a lot of attention for it. FCB and others can really benefit from it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:32 am

Yeah, I think Leipzig will be fighting for titles soon enough.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Tbh I'm starting to doubt this "weak Bundesliga" argument. We needed Dortmund's competition to build a superhuman team, but now our motivation to keep getting stronger lies in Spain. I can't see us going back to pre-2010 levels in the near future. We have at least 3-5 more years at the top in my opinion.

The only reason I'd like to see Dortmund and others do well is that it gives us more exciting games and the chance to play local rivalries on the CL stage. I don't believe it'll affect our European performance any more.

Well I hope you are right regarding the competition from Spain. But motivation is not the only thing needed to keep us strong. Resources are also important. And the main resource is TV earnings nowadays. We need to get good money from the Bundesliga's tv rights and that's where a rivalry with Dortmund is needed. No one that isn't German wants to watch a league with a predetermined winner.
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Schmelzer extended till 2021.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Schmelzer extended till 2021.

Can we sign him for FCB II?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Schmelzer extended till 2021.

Can we sign him for FCB II?

Haha, MUTU on fire. :lol: :cheers:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:20 pm

I don't want to offend anyone, although my post sounds a little rough,but I honestly don't understand Dortmund's management ...

Bayern and BVB reside in the same economic powerhouse of a country we call Germany. The Bundesliga has a revenue sharing system in place. Dortmund have the largest attendance in the Bundesliga. They were in a UCL final for god’s sake! So why the hell can’t they improve their financials and competitiveness to the point where they can consistently keep up with us? Why is Watzke trying to act as he’s in charge of Southampton or something?

You run BVB man! The second biggest club in Germany!Comeone. We are so far ahead, with identical tools. Start dictating terms to players. Stop taking bullshit from everone. I hear that Aubameyang is gonna leave? So is Gundogan? Mkhitaryan? Reus? God forbid, even Weigl? There’s no shortage of clubs who like to overpay! Star bidding wars! Use that money to improve the club. Invest in Asian markets. Sell shirts! Do something except blame Bayern.

Are these our so-called rivals in the Bundesliga? A shopping market for clubs smaller than them. Letting Lewy go for free? With all my respect to the name and brand of AC Milan,but Dortmund are now in the same levels of incompetence! Why you not offer Lewy to Real Madrid?To Arsenal?To anyone... Do what Liverpool is making the last couple of years and make him sign an extension before he leaves. Get at least a dollar for him!

Dortmund, and the entire Bundesliga at large need to stop blaming Bayern and get their shit together. Otherwise, we’ll have a joke league on our hands as bad as the Ligue 1. Maybe Rumenigge should offer to run all the other Bundesliga clubs in his spare time?No wonder that he wants a European Super League.
IsiahRashad
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:25 pm

We have no rivals....

Just like PSG and Juve have no rivals in their leagues....Our second team could probably win the domestic double imo over dortmund
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:28 pm

It's not a manager game... ;)

Player has a say too, you know?! ;)

They don't pay much worse than us...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:41 pm

IsiahRashad, at what point did BVB management blame Bayern? I haven't heard any complaints, maybe you can link me to them?

And your comment is, sorry to say this, but very silly. We don't have a power to make players do what we want them to do. If Lewandowski wanted to go to Bayern we couldn't sell him to Real because he's not a slave, he wouldn't go there. Only two options were left -> keep him for one more season or let him go to Bayern.
I don't understand people who think that Watzke or Zorc have some sort of power over the footballers, they don't. All they can do is TRY to persuade them but they can't make them do anything.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:45 pm

Borusse wrote:IsiahRashad, at what point did BVB management blame Bayern? I haven't heard any complaints, maybe you can link me to them?

In all fairness... Remember that statement of Watzke's: "they want to destroy us"? - that's not very neutral... ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:48 pm

all BVB cry babies would you just stop Bitte...?
We are taking back what is ours ... We gave you a present and now we are taking it back.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:16 pm

#12 wrote:
Borusse wrote:IsiahRashad, at what point did BVB management blame Bayern? I haven't heard any complaints, maybe you can link me to them?

In all fairness... Remember that statement of Watzke's: "they want to destroy us"? - that's not very neutral... ;)

That was some time ago, Im asking about the current situation.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANKER » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:18 pm

After losing the cup final he might want to resort to that theory... Still time for that...
La chance, c’est ce qu’on croit toujours qu’on n’a pas.
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 pm

JANKER wrote:After losing the cup final he might want to resort to that theory... Still time for that...

Don't be too confident... He has someone for the inside job on our bench...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany