You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:14 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 pm

holy christ that's indescribably bad
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby German-American » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:53 am

Dortmund seem to getting better and better. They want Gotze back and if they dont get him im sure theyll go after someone like Isco or Oscar. I think theyre coming to the time where they will win the BuLi soon. If they maintain this then its ery similar to La Liga, two giants and always another team pressing for the title. (in recent years we have been dominating, but besides that its very equal)
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 pm

It's definitey healthier for us to have a major competitor on the domestic front. It's like this year, as much as we feel dominant, we still have Dortmund breathing down our necks and are only a couple of slip ups from overtaking us.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:16 pm

wtf ?? real to buy back Morata to switch him to BVB + 70 million in order to get abumayang [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Not sure what to think about this. I mean this would be a good deal I guess, I think Morata has potential and we can buy at least two very good players for 70 million. But I don't to see key players leaving, if from the Gundo/Hummels/Miki trio no one leave then maybe we can sell Aubameyang but only then.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 pm

MoFattal wrote:It's definitey healthier for us to have a major competitor on the domestic front. It's like this year, as much as we feel dominant, we still have Dortmund breathing down our necks and are only a couple of slip ups from overtaking us.

I dont agree. It was ideal to win the title or near to win it at this time of the season, when the champions league matches are between a week, so bundesliga matches can be use for rest important players as Heynckes did in the past, specially in semifinals against Barcelona.

Right now, tiredness cant be an excuse, but will not be good to play an important and crutial bundesliga game between the the first and second game of the champions league semifinal.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:59 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
MoFattal wrote:It's definitey healthier for us to have a major competitor on the domestic front. It's like this year, as much as we feel dominant, we still have Dortmund breathing down our necks and are only a couple of slip ups from overtaking us.

I dont agree. It was ideal to win the title or near to win it at this time of the season, when the champions league matches are between a week, so bundesliga matches can be use for rest important players as Heynckes did in the past, specially in semifinals against Barcelona.

Right now, tiredness cant be an excuse, but will not be good to play an important and crutial bundesliga game between the the first and second game of the champions league semifinal.

Last two years we CLEARLY lost rhythm after winning the BL. Maybe because of Pep, maybe for other reasons, but it's a valid point to consider.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

Last two years we CLEARLY lost rhythm after winning the BL. Maybe because of Pep, maybe for other reasons, but it's a valid point to consider.

And what happen in the treble season? Bayern didnt lost rhythm.

Last season, the injuries crisis was a good excuse, and I dont think the 0-4 was because a bad rhythm, for me Ancelloti beat Pep in the tactics planifications.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Pep's tactics were terrible against Madrid. But do remember that we were in a general slump. We lost several matches before Madrid, the team wasn't finding offensive creative solutions. Without an in-form Thiago, nothing worked for us that season.

The treble season... Maybe the Finale Dahoam + losing everything to Dortmund just provided extra motivation... Maybe losing the Bundesliga once a while kicks the guys in the nuts and makes them push that extra 1% they've been missing lately.

PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:48 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Last two years we CLEARLY lost rhythm after winning the BL. Maybe because of Pep, maybe for other reasons, but it's a valid point to consider.

I don't want to blame everything on him... But I think it's more or less safe to say he's involved in this because we worked like a machine in 2013... ;)
Argueing against it is not gon na be eqasy, because I think it's only fair to assume that two heavy beatings in CL semis in a row would qualify for said kick in the nuts, right? ;)
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 pm

We need Dortmund to be good, there is no doubt in my mind. It's not just about keeping us focused during the last 4 months of the season, which seems to have been the case the last two years. But in general, you need a strong domestic rival to make sure that you are strengthening your team and keeping it at an elite level.

The last two CLs that Bayern have won were after periods in which Dortmund pushed us heavily domestically and almost threatened to become the elite team in Germany - though now our financial advantages are too large for that too happen. Both times, the board decided to continually reinvest in the team so as to keep it competitive and we reaped the profits in the CL as well.

In even a larger sense, we need a good Dortmund to advertise the league abroad. We can't maintain our financial position by playing in a league which no one wants to watch because everything is decided.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby German-American » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:45 am

Borusse wrote:Not sure what to think about this. I mean this would be a good deal I guess, I think Morata has potential and we can buy at least two very good players for 70 million. But I don't to see key players leaving, if from the Gundo/Hummels/Miki trio no one leave then maybe we can sell Aubameyang but only then.

Do this deal...Morata is really good and respectable. Maybe BVB could snatch up Sane or someone like that...or a central mid or central defensive mid
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:42 am

That deal would be too insane to pass up, but for more realistic deals BVB should refuse and hold on to Aubameyang. I bet he'll be worth even more in a yesr's time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 am

Morata + 70mil for Auba is a no brainer, though I have a hard time believeing it. I'd do it for Morata + 20 million to be honest.

Auba is good, but not THAT good. He is benefiting massively from a very well oiled machine at Dortmund. Morata might reduce a bit the counterattacking risk due to the lower pace, but Dortmund will have less and less of those as they become a bigger team, hopefully. What they will need more and more is the ability to unlock tight defenses where aerial threats are imporant and Morata would bring that.
endrity
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany