You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby nm462272 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:26 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Damn, Dortmund is playing a really really impressive football. Quite an achievement that we beat them 5-1. Had we played on that level we would have surely won easily against Arsenal, alas it's all about form and luck.

But some "experts" told me that any and all Bundesliga games weren't a challenge, and that Arsenal was the first "difficult" game we played! :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby endrity » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:27 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:What's up with Mkhitaryan? Is he injured? Not even on the bench today.

Edit: Damn, Dortmund is playing a really really impressive football. Quite an achievement that we beat them 5-1. Had we played on that level we would have surely won easily against Arsenal, alas it's all about form and luck.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I think that the decision to tinker heavily with their backline backfired badly form them as 3 out 4 players were not in their usual positions. They should have trusted what got them to that point more, but they are still the only team capable of trailing Bayern. In the second half of the season it's Bayern who has to travel at Leverkusen, Dortmund, Wolfsburg and Gladbach so the schedule might still favor a Dortmund comeback.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:39 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:What's up with Mkhitaryan? Is he injured? Not even on the bench today.

Edit: Damn, Dortmund is playing a really really impressive football. Quite an achievement that we beat them 5-1. Had we played on that level we would have surely won easily against Arsenal, alas it's all about form and luck.

Last time did not travel to Azerbaijan because of the continuing trouble between his country Armenia and the mafia run country of Azerbaijan
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Last time did not travel to Azerbaijan because of the continuing trouble between his country Armenia and the mafia run country of Azerbaijan

He seems to have a short term injury. That's what I saw in tranfermarkt.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:16 pm

could be as well. But there is tensions going on between both countries. In fact uefa makes sure that both associations are never drawn into the same group of qualifications.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:32 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Where's Borusse ?

Drunk? :P :D

nm462272 wrote:But some "experts" told me that any and all Bundesliga games weren't a challenge, and that Arsenal was the first "difficult" game we played! :roll:

Nah... Bundesliga is not so bad... It's just that right now we're even better...
Two things though:

1.)
We're strong in Munich... That game was in Munich... We will go to Wolfsburg, Dortmund, Leverkusen in Rückrunde - we may well need that 7 point lead...
We're good, but not nearly as good away... Same goes for Dortmund... Meaning that it could look differently the other way around... And we need to work on that "away-flaw"... Because it might very well cost us our chances in the Cup competitions - again!

2.)
Tuchel made a big mistake of changing his defense... That cost him that game, IMHO... Sokratis in the center would've made it much more difficult for us to get through...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 pm

nm462272 wrote:But some "experts" told me that any and all Bundesliga games weren't a challenge, and that Arsenal was the first "difficult" game we played! :roll:

That expert is Ancelotti... who said that Bayern will win the Bundesliga with their hands still in their pockets. :P After that thrashing he gave to our mister I've started to take his words more seriously.
It was Mueller himself some time ago to claim that it's harder in their training sessions than in BuLi, just to spice it up a bit. So there you got your experts that you have to deal with...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Still alive, just quite busy, can't visit 4 or 5 forums on regular basis. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby kingbayern » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:59 pm

I think it gonna be a tight race cause dortmund hardly loses and we are bound to draw some other matches ....so believe this is far from over
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Definitely - been saying that for weeks - unfortunately, the team seems to think differently ;)
Dortmund is very stable and we still have to play there... Wolfsburg was a rare great away game, but I doubt the game in Dortmund will be that easy... But there's still a lot of time left... We need to focus now and lose this "we need to save some strength"-attitude - there's not many games left that will cost too much anyway... Arsenal, Gladbach, Schalke... Those are the most important and most difficult ones now...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Well, IF we win today we're 5 points behind. We still have one game against you guys at home so IF we would win it's 2 points behind. It's still possible however it's all up to Bayern. If you're going to concede 2 points every 11 matchdays then I don't think we stand a chance. :D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:34 am

You're now five points behind and I like that. Keep up the pressure please, and help keep our concentration up for the UCL.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kst » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 pm

and make sure you do well in that EL too
kst
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Romania
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:15 pm

If they get too close we can always go shopping there like in the old days. :P
Auba or Gaya...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:19 pm

No more Dortmund players for a while please. Let's save up PR credits for Tuchel

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany