You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:40 pm

The Spyware wrote:Tuchel would be a very good option

I think they should bring in someone high profile. Dortmund is still a respected team around Europe and if they make it to the EL I think they could be an intriguing challenge for several high quality coaches. I think many would relish the challenge of stopping Bayern's domestic dominance.

Many of you will probably disagree, but I think they should go for Pellegrini or Ancelloti. Both might not make it past this season, especially the former.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Tedesco » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Borusse wrote:No reason to blame Bayern. Our poor transfer choices in the last 2 years are to blame + Klopp's squad decisions + not preparing the team for playing against defensive-minded opponents.

Indeed. Dortmund seems to lose against every single team with a half decent defense.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:25 am

Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Immobile and Ramos are not good enough for Dortmund and should leave. Those were big investments from Dortmund and they failed to suceed

Well, I think Aubameyang is actually a good player for them... but only as a second half joker. He is completely useless as first choice striker. He can't do anything but run.

But I still think that their main problem were injuries. Those injuries have totally destroyed their team chemistry. I still remember Dortmund a few years ago with that crazy fast tempo playing. All their players were really smart playing one-twos and counter-attacking. And I'm not talking just about Götze, Reus and Lewandowski.

But Gündogan, Bender, Piszczek, Kuba, Hummels, Subotic, Schmelzer, Sahin... ALL of them have been injured for several months in the last few seasons. Not just minor injuries. And of course Reus, who is by far their most important player and also missed a lot of games.

And added to that we have Weidenfeller who is far from being a reliable GK right now...

So I think that injuries + bad transfers have totally ruined this promising Dortmund team. I hope they can make it to the Europa League because they are still much better than most of the BL teams, but things need to change.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 am

Like to see if Dortmund fans care about bayern, as many fans here do with Dortmund ( because coefficients).

Understand the coefficient issues and how important it is, but Dortmund crisis.....Sincerely I am enjoying their mysery, after years dealing them.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am

(all) German football fans hate Bayern with all their hearts... I will never forget a banner at 1FCN that read Danke Drogba! or what our friends from the FanClub upon returning from that ill fated final said about the atmophere they had to endure in Munich City Centre by the fans of 1860...
We care about the damn rankings cause we view it from a diff perspective. For eg since here in Malta almost all ppl are for SerieA or EPL clubs ; I love it when BuLi clubs do well cause I care for the whole German clubs... Or maybe we just care cause as once MUTU said; there is almost know one who support other buli clubs (I know a bvb one) so you have no one to argue with while on the other hand juve fans have those from inter & milan. So even they I don't think they really support each other. But we(non Germans supporting Bayern) are different
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:(all) German football fans hate Bayern with all their hearts... I will never forget a banner at 1FCN that read Danke Drogba! or what our friends from the FanClub upon returning from that ill fated final said about the atmophere they had to endure in Munich City Centre by the fans of 1860...

I remembered many Germans celebrating when bayern finished in fourth place in bundesliga season 2006/2007 and did not qualify to champions league.

ramsej84 wrote: But we(non Germans supporting Bayern) are different

Watching Subotic screaming Robben face when he missed the penalty, or when they won the dfb pokal against us and lift their flag with their fans in berlin, memories that make me feel now that they do not deserve to have a bayern fan caring about them.

Maybe it will affect our coefficients but I prefer to enjoy their crisis.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Korab » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Borussia is not in crisis, it just disintegrated and won't come back for few years. Crisis by nature is short term and it's not the case with BVB.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby runaway » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Good result for BVB today. Every result in BL went their way and are just 5 points off a Euro spot.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Injokop » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Korab wrote:Borussia is not in crisis, it just disintegrated and won't come back for few years. Crisis by nature is short term and it's not the case with BVB.

Well, rememberour first season with Jupp, and what followed
To be on point, also in second part of bundesliga, they are 3 on table, soit could be said, that they overcame theor crisis. Few smarth bought-ins and full summer train camp and In next season borussia is good old BvB we knew.

Also i think that world cup damaged bit harder than us because of good bench players and quite heffty part of team being german internatonals. Also, Injuries and some players seriously underperforming and you have recipy for disaster.
Injokop
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby Borusse » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:32 pm

We have a psychological problem as well. Before conceding we were playing quite well, after that we were very nervous and let Hannover take control over the match. Later Bittencout got sent off and we came back to the game, scored two goals and created some chances. And once again, after conceding we became nervous again even though we were playing against 10 men.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ottackon » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:33 pm

The latest BVB mercato rumours

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby runaway » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 pm

I don't think El Shawaary is even fit yet. Neither can BVB afford Coutinho at this point.

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:13 pm

I think El Sharaawy would be a waste of money but the other two would be good buys.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby runaway » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:09 am

BVB's last hope for Europe next season is to win Pokal.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:51 am

They can still reach the 7th place
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany