You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Reus.. you got what you deserved ;) The day he decided to leave Gladbach, he only made worse decisions :D Anyway.. what an embarassment tonight..
Ottomeister13

Postby Borusse » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:10 am

Yeah, certain era is over and we need to think what's next. We won't get out of this mess by doing nothing, we need changes. And I think it might be a good time for Klopp to leave after the season, he made plenty of mistakes and lost control of his own project, he seems to be burnt out.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby The Spyware » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:38 am

Klopp has ran out of ideas
He needs rest
Tuchel would be a very good option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 am

It is the best opportunity for Klopp to retire after this terrible season, like a loser hero, instead like a traitor or villane, because he can obtain and sell compassion through his fans, and reach in a real top team for begin a new project. (Arsenal or City).

Dortmund thanks for participate, now they will return to their reality, and all those international fans will dissapear with the wind.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:59 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Reus.. you got what you deserved ;) The day he decided to leave Gladbach, he only made worse decisions :D Anyway.. what an embarassment tonight..

Now Gotze and Lewa are getting more credibility with their decision for come to bayern, our team is a real opportunity for players advance to a new and better step for their career sucess.

Dortmund was just a little of water in a desert. Drink it and keep walking.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:12 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:It is the best opportunity for Klopp to retire after this terrible season, like a loser hero, instead like a traitor or villane, because he can obtain and sell compassion through his fans, and reach in a real top team for begin a new project. (Arsenal or City).

Dortmund thanks for participate, now they will return to their reality, and all those international fans will dissapear with the wind.

Arsenal or City top teams?... Well that was a low punch.. XD
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:23 am

I think it is for the better. Let BVB now focus on the league and try to salvage as much as they can by the end of the season.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:08 pm

I have been saying for some time that injuries were not their only problem. They have lost their structure and belief in the system. Their players seem a bit like headless chickens, evethough there are good games at times like the derby win.

As a Bayern fan though this does not please me. Bayern and the Bundesliga absolutely need a second great team and Wolfsburg will not be that in the long run, no team that plays in a smallish town and plays in front of 30 000 fans can do that. Borussia and Schalke are the two teams that can and should fill that void. It is imperative that this happens if the BuLi wants to not lose track of the international tv rights that will drive earnings in the next couple of years.

Dortmund have more money than ever before, so they can and will survive a bad season but they need to do some serious thinking about what the best way forward is. I absolutely want them back as top 4 team next year!!!
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Unless they sell Immobile, Ramos and Subotic it will not happen anyway.
Ottomeister13

Postby tflags » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:29 pm

I think the game was lost by the complete lack of faith at the back. I
don't think Weindenfeller brings that kind of confidence but rather is able to bum the rest of the team down. I also can't help it but feel Bayern shares a bit of the blame for this. Lewandowski should have stayed at Dortmund, unfortunately I don't feel he's breaking new ground in Munich and they can't seem to find the right center forward either. Well, Dortmund has to do much better work recruiting next year, something akin to 2012 should be good enough.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Sorry, but to blame Bayern for this is just ridiculous. It just shows how medicre the team is without them. If Real would have bought him or Barca or whatever, it would be their fault aswell? Sorry but its not our problem Zorc and Watzke are to dumb to find good people to replace him.. Immobile? ( Serie A ) and Ramos? ( Hertha BSC ) lol.... Its just THAT reason why Lewa left, they didnt want to pay him more and thats the same they didnt wanna do for a good striker. Well have fun in your situation then, but please, this pointing fingers and stuff is not at all Bayerns problem.

We didnt make Weidenfeller play bad a lot, we didnt scare that defense for making all the mistakes. We didnt injure Reus, we didnt do some voodoo to make Missitaryan miss..
Ottomeister13

Postby RedQueen » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Missing Lewa isn't the reason for their shambolic defense.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Weidenfeller is a big big problem for them. He's turned absolute shit overnight and seems to have stone legs, he can barely move on crosses and is absolutely awful when he comes out of goal. He can still make some good one on one saves, but the dude is barely 2nd BuLi level at this point, let alone CL. Klopp should have taken the hit and gone with Langerak eventhough he is probaly weaker in some areas.

As for Lewa, he is a bit of a pointless buy right now. But not because of him, but because of Pep who just doesn't like forwards like him. He's trying to learn from his experiences with Eto'o and Ibra and trying to play him. But it's clear that in a perfect Pep system there is no place for a #9, even one as all-around talented as Lewa is. However two things are worth mentioning. The first, already done, is that Lewa could and would have gone somewhere else as he had plenty of offers. The second, Pep is likely not going to be around for too long and player purchases from Bayern's front office are done with that in mind. You don't want to do a Barca and leave a team that is embedded to only on style of play for future coaches. It's taken a lot of money (Neymar, Suarez), some good fortune (RM's sudden collapse), and an incredible Messi to turn Barca to close to the level of 2012, let alone their 2009-11 peak.
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Borusse » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:17 pm

No reason to blame Bayern. Our poor transfer choices in the last 2 years are to blame + Klopp's squad decisions + not preparing the team for playing against defensive-minded opponents.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Official BVB website wrote:The club's medical department is working hard to get Schmelzer fit for the club's first home game after the international break against Bayern Munich on 4 April.

[-o< Please let him be fit. Against Robben. Please.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany