You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby FCB general » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:30 pm

runaway wrote:Arsene Wenger probably blames Puma for his 4th place every year. He spends most of his time trying to zip that coat than focusing on his team.

Exactly. Puma was coming while Arsenal were winning FA Cup. Good way to start a new era. Closing with one unsuccessful and starting with a new one. The same will United do after this season.

This wouldn't happen that Götze and Lewy stayed at Dortmund. At least they'd be up, somewhere around 5th-6th place.

The point is, I don't know if 80 thousand fans would help them, each giving it own opinion. I remember what United did last season when Moyes became United coach. Players started to talk to fans and listen them or that was only Giggs who did.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Borusse » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:52 pm

One thing is 99% sure, we're not playing Champions League football next season. That means we will say goodbye to some players and there will be changes, a lot of them. Absolute priority is to stay up and try to rebuild in the summer. Fortunately our finances are in good shape + if we sell players like Reus, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan we will have additional resources so with good investments our break from Champions League football might not last longer than one season.

But I think it's time to say goodbye to Kloppo, he lost his touch, seems to be burned out. We are not a team anymore, just 11 players running around cluelessly. I don't know who else can be blamed for this if not the coach.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:32 pm

The players, because Klopp has done a lot of good things, Always stood in front of the team when they didnt perform.
Ottomeister13

Postby JJJ » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby runaway » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:25 pm

There's a certain bad luck factor about this season for BVB though. Nothing is going right for anyone in the team. Look here, from Wahretabelle, which corrects the league table for refereeing mistakes, BVB would have been 14th.

Honigstein pointed it out: These Black Swan seasons happens quite a lot in Bundesliga and firing the manager midway has not solved most of it. Hoeness said firing Heynckes as the greatest mistakes he had made. BVB had been in this situation before. Thanks to Udo Lattek, may the man rest in peace, they managed to hold on.

So it will take another brilliant coach to achieve that feat to turn things around and win immediately after. And I don't know if there's an Udo Lattek available... Hmmm Heynckes? (let the man enjoy his retirement ;) )

via Tapatalk
Last edited by runaway on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Borusse wrote:One thing is 99% sure, we're not playing Champions League football next season. That means we will say goodbye to some players and there will be changes, a lot of them. Absolute priority is to stay up and try to rebuild in the summer. Fortunately our finances are in good shape + if we sell players like Reus, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan we will have additional resources so with good investments our break from Champions League football might not last longer than one season.

But I think it's time to say goodbye to Kloppo, he lost his touch, seems to be burned out. We are not a team anymore, just 11 players running around cluelessly. I don't know who else can be blamed for this if not the coach.

You are so right... the players seem lost - no ideas...
I think Khedira, Dzeko and maybe Griezman, morgan sshneiderlin can be looked at by the BVB directors...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:15 pm

New players won't change anything. We already have plenty of talent in the team, one of the best individuals in the league yet as a team they seem to be on the level of mid-table 2. Bundesliga team.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Borusse wrote:New players won't change anything. We already have plenty of talent in the team, one of the best individuals in the league yet as a team they seem to be on the level of mid-table 2. Bundesliga team.

Sahin, Kagawa,Subo, are not the same of 2011...
Mika...
Ramos...
Abu...
Immobile is not the same from Torino...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JJJ » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Abu...

Or the league isn't same as in Italy and France.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sahin, Kagawa,Subo, are not the same of 2011...
Mika...
Ramos...
Abu...

You see my friend - DORTMUND are not the same team as they used to be. You can't count individuals when we were talking about their climbing up last summer. So as you can see, the only thing in these kind of situations you can change is a coach and nothing else. You saw how Bayern reacted after we had sacked Magath and brought Hitzfeld back. There were maybe 2 games which you can characterize as positive shock(second match vs. Real and 2:1 victory was that one I can recall). Nothing has changed and we needed fresh blood in our team, strong players and then we finally made a revolution in München by spending above 30 mil euros for the first time in one transfer period.

Dortmund aren't that saturated when they bought 4-5 new players, but looks like Klopp's ideas cannot reach players and give an effect. If he can't motivate players and prepare something good and nice in the kitchen, someone else will come and make it.

There's no "Start" and early "Quit the match", select new team and so on. But there's a tool which you can use, sack coach and at least try to shake the crew.

Currently this is the same case as in 2002/2003 when Leverkusen board were patient for almost entire season with Klaus Topmöller, taking in consider all of his credits for previous results, etc., but in the last 5-6 matchdays they have had almost every single matchday changing coaches to save their own ass in Bundesliga.

From this point of view, I would give next 2 matches to Klopp to fix things, maximum of the maximum, 3 matches. If he can't take 6 points from 3 games, then they must say thank you for all and farewell.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Korab » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Klopp won't do anything, there are few reasons for that:
1.Top players decided to bail out (for many reasons), that has detrimental influence on the morale,
2.There is the whole bunch of players after long term injuries, just few after such injuries are returning to old form (many never reach the same level) and it takes long time, and they don't have it,
3. I suspect that players are disenchanted with financial policies and their pay when at the same time club paid last year around 6-7 mln in dividends and booked a lot of profits,
4. They've never had long bench (financial restrictions) so there are no ready subs, whatever they saved on players in the past now they will have to spend on new acquisitions which in many cases don't work out.
5. They wanted so badly to get to similar financial position as Bayern in so short time that they neglected many aspects of running top football club. I don't know what was the rationale behind it, it could not last forever and in reality it ended in 3 years.

Now, I think, they will have to build new team but it takes usually few years and I don't think Klopp has will to do it. His world collapsed on him also and better for him to take some time off and recuperate for some time.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MiaSanFCB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Times have changed.
The New classic is coming :lol:

Der-Klassiker.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MiaSanFCB on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 pm

I still cannot understand how a complete collapse like this is even possible. :shock: Pep warned it could happen to us, too.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kofta » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Borusse wrote:One thing is 99% sure, we're not playing Champions League football next season. That means we will say goodbye to some players and there will be changes, a lot of them. Absolute priority is to stay up and try to rebuild in the summer. Fortunately our finances are in good shape + if we sell players like Reus, Gundogan and Mkhitaryan we will have additional resources so with good investments our break from Champions League football might not last longer than one season. But I think it's time to say goodbye to Kloppo, he lost his touch, seems to be burned out. We are not a team anymore, just 11 players running around cluelessly. I don't know who else can be blamed for this if not the coach.

I don't know how you do it, Borusse...

I genuinely admire how optimistic you are in the face of a pretty crappy situation; and I think even more highly of you due to the fact that even through all this, you don't just continue to post clips of BVB, but you do it on a rival teams forum...

If I was in that situation, I would still be supporting my team 200% without a shadow of a doubt, but I definitely wouldn't be on the forum of the team in first spot...

You sir, have my utmost respect =D>
Last edited by kofta on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Australia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:11 am

Why wouldn't you? We are all people here, just supporting a different side. People here don't give me shit (in general :P ) so I have no problem with posting here.

And those "clips" are not just some random clips, they are produced by me. :D

My mother said after yesterday's defeat that I should start looking for a new team to support. :lol:
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany