You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Inter had more luck then anything, but Juve? They declined a lot compared to when we had to face them. the season after that they didnt even make it to the last 16 and this season they just barely made it on the 6th day.
Ottomeister13

Postby JANCKER » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Italians are always so close of making me hate football... like they did in 2006.
Inter sucked too in Europe before that... That's how Italians work.
But winning consecutively 4 domestic titles, boosts their winning mentality... that's what their titles are only good for...
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Well against Inter the reason we lost was simple, to many inexperienced guys in our team ( it was a miracle we even got there ) and ofcourse D van Buyten against Milito.. The year after the same riddle, we should have won 8-0 in the AA ( Eto'o goal was offside ) and we lose 3-2...
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Come on, who is seriously going to challenge Juve? Roma? They cant keep up 38 games and for the rest there is none.. Yeah, thats the way i can get the championship aswell, and to the people who say Juve would win if they played this game tomorrow, i can just laugh. Juve is getting way to overrated by most of you. They are not that good..

I agree with most of what you said... the serie a has a slow pace which makes their participants in a disadvantage against their european opponents. This is always highlighted by arrigo sacchi (ex Milan and Italian NT)on one of their sports programs. He always repeat the same thing ; italian teams cannot cope at the int level because they lack physicality and fitness... which reflects their poor level of the serie a.
However don't blame our fear - being italians they inflict fear in most of us here who grew in the fear of the italian's luck vs Germany and its clubs.

As for their level - in Italy they are the best no arguments however they tend to struggle sometimes - look at yest game vs samp.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:03 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Well against Inter the reason we lost was simple, to many inexperienced guys in our team ( it was a miracle we even got there ) and ofcourse D van Buyten against Milito.. The year after the same riddle, we should have won 8-0 in the AA ( Eto'o goal was offside ) and we lose 3-2...

that 2011 was more :evil: than the final itself... Oh Breno and who decided to sub him in :evil:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:03 am

IMO they deservedly won that final against Bayern... I don't care how they got there, but they were the better team in the final.
And the year after that... that's the winning spirit I'm talking about, you play shit but still manage to win somehow, pull something out of nothing.
I don't think the same about Chelsea, they're the shittiest champions ever, same goes for Italy 2006.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 am

Well with an offside goal by Eto'o i can games aswell ;) Anyway i dont get it why teams are so scared by Italians. Their playstyle is utter shit and boring, they only attack if you are to scared to cross the middle line yourself. If you attack full force they run around like headless chickens and stay on their own goal line,.
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:14 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Well with an offside goal by Eto'o i can games aswell ;) Anyway i dont get it why teams are so scared by Italians. Their playstyle is utter shit and boring, they only attack if you are to scared to cross the middle line yourself. If you attack full force they run around like headless chickens and stay on their own goal line,.

we are heading away from the subj but if one can call the italians everything surely cannot say that they defend as headless chickens.
If they go ahead it is very very very difficult to score against them. They know how to defend they are actually masters in it. They are also masters in hiding their intentions - they make their opponents feel that they are in control and this makes their opponents to relax... however with no alarm theur prey finds them in their back yard ready to strike.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:22 am

JANCKER wrote:IMO they deservedly won that final against Bayern... I don't care how they got there, but they were the better team in the final.
And the year after that... that's the winning spirit I'm talking about, you play shit but still manage to win somehow, pull something out of nothing.
I don't think the same about Chelsea, they're the shittiest champions ever, same goes for Italy 2006.

That winning spirit that made them lose on a 8-2 aggregate against SCHALKE right after knocking us out of CL? :D

That Italian winning mentality is something from the past IMO. They are no longer teams to be afraid of. Yes, Juventus can knock you out on a bad day but I don't see why should Dortmund be so afraid of them. Afraid of that winning mentality that made them lose 1-0 against Galatasaray last season in the final matchday, so they didn't even qualify for the knockout rounds? :D

Dortmund are favourites for this one. Wether if they make it to the next round or not, it's in their hands.

BTW I read some rumours of Dortmund wanting to send Immobile back to Serie A and trying to sign El Shaarawy. Mostly BS I guess
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:26 am

I know it was an offside and I blamed it all the time at that offside, but still... that's the spirit of a winner.
Who's gonna score for BVB? Missitaryan?
Italians will do everything for a good result, when I say everything, I mean everything. That's why the best coaches were like always Italian, they care for results more than anything else...

Edit: Xabi, that can't win them every time games... but that was the case.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:42 pm

according to sportmediaset BVB are after palermo's dyballa
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:08 pm

With Immobile you'd think they'll be a bit wary of buying a ST in Serie A again. Another rough gem.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Dalv » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 pm

that GK is absolutely utter crap, he should've easily caught that FK ball. he's not a solution to Weidenfeller, they should loan Petr Cech or something. absolutely piss poor GK for this level
Posted from my orbital space station
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Incredible how bad Borussia defend this season, they concede silly goal after silly goal.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Dalv » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:04 pm

indeed, apart from the Immobile goal, it was 90 minutes I've wasted instead of doing something else. dunno why i even care about them, klopp deserves it for fielding bullshit players like durm or kirch, let them relegate
Posted from my orbital space station
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany