You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Borusse » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:58 am

I'm still here. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANCKER » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:31 am

FCB general wrote:Wow, what a discussion here on the last 2-3 pages after I thumbed up. The most interesting part - no Borusse, haha. :D

But my neighbor is kicking asses, I'm pleased. What''s the best, I smell something in his posts - PASSION! :thumbup: =D>

Haha I'm not too proud of how I'm expressing all this passion, but it's definitely passion... I take everything seriously when it comes to Bayern, and that's me outside the forum too. Where I live there aren't many Bayern fans, I've met like only 2, but I wouldn't let anyone talk nonsense about Bayern and I won't get ever too old for that.(In the last 4 years I met more BVB fans, to tell the truth, Glory Hunters?!) :lol:
That's where I get the feeling that the World is against Bayern, cause we're not that supported outside Germany.
As we know that other teams are in big debts, only Bayern is prospering in every aspect and to that people are not seeing the end(what is the best part), they don't want us in the top, and they're making up these crazy stories just so they could upset us somehow...
BVB is not gonna win anything with this complaining, just make the whole league look like... whatever.
Nobody cares about BVB or Bayern, they want them both were they were before, nowhere in Europe.

RM probably have printed their posters and jerseys with 11 CL cups and reserved the area for celebrations, already paid for everything. Nobody can ruin their party but Bayern... :twisted:
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:14 am

Everybody is against Germans and ofcourse bayern

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby yellow14 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:48 am

JANCKER wrote:

That's where I get the feeling that the World is against Bayern, cause we're not that supported outside Germany.

Nobody cares about BVB or Bayern, they want them both were they were before, nowhere in Europe.

99.9% of the time, I'll pull for Bayern. I'm just revolting against the current management style, and as another poster stated, Pep. I want Bundesliga teams to do well, in general.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:11 am

nm462272 wrote:
yellow14 wrote:Well, on another note, Dortmund seems like a cooler brand, especially to young people. Better branding, hands down.

Oh jesus.

Haha :D

Honestly part of me likes Dortmund. I accept Watzke's criticisms as part of Dortmund's play in order to try to keep their players, so it doesn't rile me up at all. Dortmund wouldn't be rivals if there was some tension between the clubs. What Watzke and co say is also geared toward keeping sponsors convinced the club is competing. These days Dortmund's brand strategy is definitely to appeal to who like an "underdog". Borussia is like the Rebel Alliance 8)

At the end of the day I'll happily see any German team be successful, especially against the other European teams. But I'm not going to be convinced that Bayern must make themselves less competitive for the benefit of the other German teams, or that Bayern cannot go for the same players that clubs from other leagues are looking to poach.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:33 am

I am just curious to know if the HAHA fans react like this when their beloved team buys every player they can?!?
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:18 am

yellow14 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

99.9% of the time, I'll pull for Bayern. I'm just revolting against the current management style, and as another poster stated, Pep. I want Bundesliga teams to do well, in general.

You claim to be a 40 year Bayern fan, but all of a sudden you hate the management style, its been like this ALWAYS..
Ottomeister13

Postby ottackon » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:10 am

The clash of the two borussias !
Oh boy! Dortmund really needs the 3 pts, I will be cheering for them, the Bundesliga can't surpass the PL without a team like Dortmund in european cup !
Last edited by ottackon on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby theundead » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:25 am

I'll be cheering for Gladbach for tonight atleast. They are in the form of their lives. 18 games unbeaten this season (club record) and just 4 points off the top of the table if they win tonight. Dortmund can start winning next matchday :D

This is going to be a very very good game.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 am

Plot twist: Dortmund get relegated but win the CL, thus qualifying for next season.

EDIT: Just wondering, would you take that Borusse?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Plot twist: Dortmund get relegated but win the CL, thus qualifying for next season.

I won't ;) Atleast not the CL title.. hehe..

Anyway, i am rooting for sure for Gladbach.. 2nd favourite team in the BL anyway, because of me living just 35/40km's away from Gladbach :)
Ottomeister13

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Plot twist: Dortmund get relegated but win the CL, thus qualifying for next season.

Nope. Besides, we wouldn't qualify for next season. From what I know, if you get relegated, you can't play in CL.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Achilles » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Interesting match today,very interesting!

For BVB is a "do or die" match,a win against a top team like Gladbach at the moment,will be a huge boost for BVB but a defeat will be devastating.I'm expecting that will BVB will push today for an early goal but Gladbach will be more dangerous on the counter,Hummels absence will be crucial,he can guide a defence,he provides composure(Sokratis can't at the moment) and he reads the game perfectly above all his build up & defensive skills will make BVB vulnerable at the back.Maybe Klopp will use Reus-Auba-Kagawa upfront,like vs Bayern,dunno but I don't see him trust Immobile very much.

Gladbach will be more relaxed on this,they have almost no injury list(only Xhaka),they are in the top of their game,and they know that BVB has to attack,so I'm expecting from them to be really calm on the ball and to hit right on target as they usually do,Herrmann & Hahn is the best duo right now in BuLi because they provide week in week out everything(goals,assist,defense) overall they are world class,they will give a hell of a time to BVB's defense,Nordveit is a big question and maybe Klopp and his player will go hard on him.Favre's 4-4-2 it's "poisonous" for BVB,if Sokratis or Subotic(especially) won't be 90' fully concetrated it will a veeery tough night for them.

My prediciton is a g/g match tonight,with a great rythm and I suppose that the more clinical team with the best GK will have a tight win(Sommer > Weindefeller)

@Borusse,what about Marco Reus,is he ready tonight? I heard about a stomach flu and that he is doubtful for tonight's game.
Moreover,it is likely to see a Bender-Gundogan partnership today at midfield?
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Apparently he's ready.

I don't we'll see Gundogan from the beginning, Klopp went for "no rotation" tactic, we will probably play the same line-up like Tuesday.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Wasnt Weidenfeller questionable aswell?
Ottomeister13

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany