You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:13 am

yellow14 wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:If you believe everything Beckenbauer says, you are no Bayern fan at all.. That man is so delusional, thinks he still handles day to day business, while he isnt even in the club at all..

He is football in Germany. You're the one that's delusional.

With that comment you proved it indeed, not even going into discussion with you...
Ottomeister13

Postby yellow14 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:17 am

As far as I'm concerned, no real Bayern fan would ever say such a thing about Beckenbauer. He put Germany on the map and has been its greatest ambassador for soccer. No one else is even close.

It doesn't matter, though. It's over for Dortmund, at least for the foreseeable future. The only team that can now consistently compete with and top Bayern is Real. Chelsea on occasion. But year in and year out-for the next few years-Bayern and Real are on a different plane.
At least things were somewhat in question when Dortmund was a threat. There is now no chance of anyone winning the league but Bayern. There's no mystery. Nada.
Last edited by yellow14 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:35 am

Open your eyes about Beckenbauer, he is no god, his shit smells as bad as mine.
Ottomeister13

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:47 am

yellow14 wrote:
I think you just can't stand Pep and you're blaming it all at Bayern, what a loyal fan... if you ever were a fan, or maybe you're just brainwashed from daily fail articles.

I'm 52, and I've been watching Bayern since 1977. I've never met anyone in the U.S. that's followed them as long. I'm sure they're out there, but I don't know them. But mostly, I'm a fan of German football. I love the German style of play and the entire league.
It's never good when one team uses such enormous financial force in a league. Bayern execs and others can say it's the responsibility of other teams to keep up and that it's ultimately better for the league to play this way, but the undeniable truth is they are playing a significant role in destroying what has become one of the best rivalries in football. It strikes me as a bullying.

What should Bayern do or what can they do to stop that destruction? Bayern is playing a part because they can't shut down their own club for some principles, cause the problem is deeper than the club itself and the league altogether. It's eat or be eaten... It's global. BVB wouldn't do the same if they were in the other side in your opinion? Saints ain't got nothing on BVB!? Cause I don't see why you'd be rooting for someone else that would do the same tomorrow if they had a chance.

Now BVB is in relegation zone, and they're being crybabies, when they were winning they didn't care about how unjust this system was... why would they? They were winning. *cough*HYPOCRITES*cough*
Cause you know, this system wasn't implemented from yesterday, I'm sure Der Kaiser didn't play for peanuts either, especially when he played in the US.
This system ain't right, I agree, but Bayern is the last to be blamed for this worldwide issue.
Let's suppose Bayern didn't or doesn't buy any BVB player.

Bayern won the CL, Bayern won everything without any former BVB player.
Sahin goes to RM.
Kagawa goes to MUFC.
Goetze goes to MUFC.
Lewandowski goes to RM.
Reus goes to Barca.

And would that make any change? WOOOOWWWW AWESOMEEEE... and everybody is happy, but BVB is still relegating...

So explain me how is Bayern destroying them? Because they have power? Thank God that at least someone from Germany has power. I don't get that 'destroying' part really... It's rather BVB incapability to keep their players, cause remember they would leave Germany anyway, Bayern or no Bayern in their way.

Bayern wants a strong league too, but unfortunately as we can see other teams don't have the power to keep their players in the league.

They are blaming Bayern for eating the same fruit they've eaten before and they are still eating, but they didn't complain at the time. I really don't know what do they want, Bayern is not more in it than they are.
How BVB is acting lately, that's not how real German act, they're bitching too much.

I'm all for limiting transfers but that won't happen soon, so you have to live with that reality. Bayern has the power to do more than they're doing, they're not wasting money like others, and that is what is hurting others more. The World is fearing Bayern's dominance not only in Germany...
All these stories are just putting pressure, what do they want? Do they want mercy and a 4th spot that takes them to the CL... They'll have to earn it!!!
BVB and Bayern both started from scratch in this system, it was not favoring any of them, one did his homework while the other didn't, end of story.

Just so you know, you made yourself a hero to the ones that can't wait to see Bayern hit rock bottom, already reading the headlines, "A FCB loyal fan turns against his club because he claims, they destroyed BVB".

I guess tiki-taka is working and they can't keep talking sh!t about that now, so they don't have anything better than 'Bayern destroying competition'. I don't know what do I like more, the tiki-taka dead headlines or this... :-k
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby tflags » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:And tflags? You REALLY think the DFB can do ANYTHING about the fact if Bayern really wants Reus? LMFAO.. They cant do shit and cant ever do shit about it, even if Bayern decides to buy a important BvB player every single season. They do everything legally, no dark busisness stuff. They just use the errors others make, best business there is.

You really have got to tone down the hormone supply and listen to a real discussion for once. Can the DFB do anything? You do realize they issue a set of guidelines for your season's license don't you? There are already a set of guidelines and rules for standard businesses whereas you can't go and 'steal' X number of employees from your competitors. The line between free labor and unfair monopolistic practices is a very fine one and stealing a player per season systematically - on an 11 starters universe - is already way pass it's boundaries.

Like and unlike a regular criminal (a different type of law at that) case is that on a business scenario you don't need motive (as profit is already stablished by default) but you do need consequences. Dortmund can resort to replenish their lineup and if they kept on winning there's no harm done. They hit second division, you've got cause and effect; and that is very bad for Bayern.

Don't forget you deafs are only thinking about trophies and Dortmund is a profit-seeking, publicly owned, stock-traded institution (Bayern is ev -me thinks-and profit seeking as well.) You may even resort this dispute to the regular Business Burau as there is both jurisdiction and competence.

(BTW, you keep repeating that Lewandowski came for free as if it was the team's choice. It wasn't. They had so much problems after snatching Götze they had to wait for a full season to bring him in.This, in itself, proves the severity of the harm done.)

Now it is quite interesting to see you guys try to argue your way into bringing Reus by saying the yellows are doing fine in Europe. Problem is, brining evidence to a governing body who limits itself to the harm done in Germany with evidence performed outside its borders is failing at Intelligence 101 class with an F.

This is why Rummenigge fired the first shot of the transfer season by publicly declaring a sort of "if someone is stealing Reus, they it might as well be us." That sounds very convenient to all but Dortmund. They start showing up on games vs St Pauli coming next August while Reus downs the new, blaugrama free Bayern kit and I would love to see what's our excuse for that one.

Oh com'on, that's the best lawyer impersonation you guys will ever read on this forum.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Let me start a new debate - Who wants Reus? I wish him well wherever he wants to go but I don't want him here.
You read that correctly and I am perfectly fine. :roll:

And I still can't fathom how he is allowed to take FKs there? :shock:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:59 pm

One thing nobody mentions is what does REUS want? If he wants to be paid less and presumably win fewer trophies staying at BVB, then he is free to do that. Bayern, or any other team for that matter, CANNOT acquire him without him wanting to go. You guys get so worked up about "this isn't fair for BVB".... what's fair for an actual human being, Reus? I don't care if he stays at Dortmund, comes to Bayern, or goes to another team, but I care even less about Dortmund's "feelings"... let Reus do what he wants.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

tflags wrote:Now it is quite interesting to see you guys try to argue your way into bringing Reus by saying the yellows are doing fine in Europe. Problem is, brining evidence to a governing body who limits itself to the harm done in Germany with evidence performed outside its borders is failing at Intelligence 101 class with an F.

Need evidence? They've hit rock bottom with Reus in their side. Evidence is that they're not capable of keeping their players with Bayern in their way or not, simple as that. I don't know with what kind of jury are you trying to convince and win this case, but facts are on Bayern's side, and any verdict against Bayern would be ridiculous.
This is BVB's inside sh!t/mess and it should stay that way, they have problems that they could've simply avoided by themself, it's not like they didn't have a choice. Or they should enjoy a privileged status like no one else?
#-o crybabies
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dalv » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:55 pm

I wanted Reus more than Gotze, we need proper Ribery replacement, otherwise I dont think Draxler is good enough.
Posted from my orbital space station
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:49 pm

tflags wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:And tflags? You REALLY think the DFB can do ANYTHING about the fact if Bayern really wants Reus? LMFAO.. They cant do shit and cant ever do shit about it, even if Bayern decides to buy a important BvB player every single season. They do everything legally, no dark busisness stuff. They just use the errors others make, best business there is.

You really have got to tone down the hormone supply and listen to a real discussion for once. Can the DFB do anything? You do realize they issue a set of guidelines for your season's license don't you? There are already a set of guidelines and rules for standard businesses whereas you can't go and 'steal' X number of employees from your competitors. The line between free labor and unfair monopolistic practices is a very fine one and stealing a player per season systematically - on an 11 starters universe - is already way pass it's boundaries.

Like and unlike a regular criminal (a different type of law at that) case is that on a business scenario you don't need motive (as profit is already stablished by default) but you do need consequences. Dortmund can resort to replenish their lineup and if they kept on winning there's no harm done. They hit second division, you've got cause and effect; and that is very bad for Bayern.

Don't forget you deafs are only thinking about trophies and Dortmund is a profit-seeking, publicly owned, stock-traded institution (Bayern is ev -me thinks-and profit seeking as well.) You may even resort this dispute to the regular Business Burau as there is both jurisdiction and competence.

(BTW, you keep repeating that Lewandowski came for free as if it was the team's choice. It wasn't. They had so much problems after snatching Götze they had to wait for a full season to bring him in.This, in itself, proves the severity of the harm done.)

Now it is quite interesting to see you guys try to argue your way into bringing Reus by saying the yellows are doing fine in Europe. Problem is, brining evidence to a governing body who limits itself to the harm done in Germany with evidence performed outside its borders is failing at Intelligence 101 class with an F.

This is why Rummenigge fired the first shot of the transfer season by publicly declaring a sort of "if someone is stealing Reus, they it might as well be us." That sounds very convenient to all but Dortmund. They start showing up on games vs St Pauli coming next August while Reus downs the new, blaugrama free Bayern kit and I would love to see what's our excuse for that one.

Oh com'on, that's the best lawyer impersonation you guys will ever read on this forum.

Starting with a hormone suply statement =D> =D> =D> DFL and DFB cant do shit, once again, if Bayern buys BvB players. No a friggin' thing. Good luck with your lawyer impersonation on that. They don't do anything illegal, they still need BvB's approval aswell as the players approval.
Ottomeister13

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 pm

What are they expecting from Bayern, to not be interested in securing services of player that has a price-tag 3 times less than his real value? Are they effin kidding? Who wouldn't be interested in that kind of a deal? Only the insane.
You can look at it from different perspectives, and that 'destroying' one makes a hell of a story, I expect everyone else to buy that story but us. I can accept it as a joke but not like a real thing, because the truth is that Dortmund made it an every year ritual, to sell their best player: first Sahin, second Kagawa, third Goetze, fourth Lewandowski, now it's Reus' turn.
Every year the same story, they sell their best...
Maybe it's an ancient sacrificing thing to please their God... You never know...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby yellow14 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:43 pm

JANCKER wrote:This is BVB's inside sh!t/mess and it should stay that way, they have problems that they could've simply avoided by themself, it's not like they didn't have a choice. Or they should enjoy a privileged status like no one else?
#-o crybabies

Well, on another note, Dortmund seems like a cooler brand, especially to young people. Better branding, hands down.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:01 pm

yellow14 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:This is BVB's inside sh!t/mess and it should stay that way, they have problems that they could've simply avoided by themself, it's not like they didn't have a choice. Or they should enjoy a privileged status like no one else?
#-o crybabies

Well, on another note, Dortmund seems like a cooler brand, especially to young people. Better branding, hands down.

Oh jesus.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:29 pm

JANCKER wrote:
runaway wrote:If we look at it, it's not the "competitiveness" but the marketing that gives tv money boost. PL is the most hyped league.

:thumbup:

:thumbup:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Wow, what a discussion here on the last 2-3 pages after I thumbed up. The most interesting part - no Borusse, haha. :D

But my neighbor is kicking asses, I'm pleased. What''s the best, I smell something in his posts - PASSION! :thumbup: =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany