You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:54 pm

BvB's problems are their's alone to solve I don't know why Bayern has to treat them any differently....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:11 pm

I do feel it's in Bayern's longterm interest to have a strong Dortmund in the BuLi though, Barca and Real would not be able to advertise themselves as good as they do if they weren't defined by the El Classico rivalry. A BuLi that Bayern can win in March is not something people will be willing to pay and therefore adverstisers be willing to sponsor.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Barca is just a shade of what it once was in the last couple of years.

And to be honest, its disrespectful towards Wolfsburg and BmG and Hoffenheim, atleast for now, to only talk about BvB in this matter.. Bayern only has 4 points ahead, its not as if the BL only persists about those 2..
Ottomeister13

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:16 pm

quaazi wrote:
yellow14 wrote:I'll be pulling for Dortmund as long as these polices continue.

yeah that sounds like a bayern fan of 40 years :roll:

Wait a second. He's got a point - a very faint one at that but he's got one. I mean, rooting for Dortmund is not exactly what I would do but if he considers it a form of protest then what the heck? Why does he have to agree with policies which go against his principles? I'd say he's a stronger fan by standing up for what he believes the club is doing wrong. If Madrid comes at us after three CL failed finals (vs Bayern) and start sacking our player roster then I would like to see you guys muting about that you pr!cks. ( :P )
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Barca is just a shade of what it once was in the last couple of years.

And to be honest, its disrespectful towards Wolfsburg and BmG and Hoffenheim, atleast for now, to only talk about BvB in this matter.. Bayern only has 4 points ahead, its not as if the BL only persists about those 2..

Well they still were closer to winning the league last year than RM was and lead the rankings for the best part of two months now. They are probably much below the Guardiola level, but they still have the pulling power and the money of a super club. When them or Real underperform they go and hit the transfer market big time to make sure the rivalry is always alive and well.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:38 pm

How can you think that bvb will go down to liga2?
It is a matter of time and they will be back ...
And as someone said we are only 4 pts above the 2nd placed team for God's Sake... Plus we still have to plah hoff & b04... And against the second placed team we drew while vs Wfl we only won 2-1...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:43 pm

tflags wrote:
quaazi wrote:
yellow14 wrote:I'll be pulling for Dortmund as long as these polices continue.

yeah that sounds like a bayern fan of 40 years :roll:

Wait a second. He's got a point - a very faint one at that but he's got one. I mean, rooting for Dortmund is not exactly what I would do but if he considers it a form of protest then what the heck? Why does he have to agree with policies which go against his principles? I'd say he's a stronger fan by standing up for what he believes the club is doing wrong. If Madrid comes at us after three CL failed finals (vs Bayern) and start sacking our player roster then I would like to see you guys muting about that you pr!cks. ( :P )

It's not like Madrid and others haven't tried to take our players, we refused 80M for Ribery without even thinking about it for a second, I can't see BVB or anyone from BuLi do that. The player's wish was to join RM, and I wanted to get rid of him as soon as I found out, I was angry at him and not at RM, but the board and I didn't think alike.
BVB fans are bitching about players that don't want to play for them anymore and blaming Bayern, that's pathetic, I would never do that.

He can protest as much as he wants, but usually people call that betrayal. I don't think that BVB's soul is uncorrupted, he didn't choose better than Bayern. BVB would sell their soul to the devil just to be in Bayern's position. Their dream is to become what Bayern is, that's the truth, they've shown it in the past that they'd be worst than what they're accusing Bayern of today.
Protesting is fine, but he didn't find a club with different principles, and he won't be finding one with a more uncorrupted soul than Bayern.

I'm not so keen that Bayern helped them in the past, I find it awkward that rivals would help each other. BVB are even being ungrateful, they know all the truth, and this what they're trying to show isn't it.
They should be man enough to accept their responsibility, which obviously they aren't, they're blaming it on someone else instead. They're discrediting all BuLi because they can't win a game, is that a side you go rooting for as a sign of protest?
Cu' pecura si fa, lupu su' mancia.
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby runaway » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Most of us want BVB to do well. Victory is much sweeter when it's hard fought. But for a fan of 40 years, being surprised Bayern trying to buy Bundesliga's best players is a bit weird.

I blame all this unnecessary panic and hype on the media. It's just 10 games. They want Reus to leave BVB so badly--but not to Bayern! BVB is not yet in complete and utter dung that Bilbao is swimming on. When Bayern lost to RM, the press pulled "Tiki-taka is so dead" out of their asses even before you can say tiki-taka. But now that Bundesliga teams have found a way to null BVB's gegenpressing by giving them the ball and staying deep, we barely see articles out of it. They've been writing about Bundesliga's relative non-competitiveness and gets surprised when "minnow" teams are beating BVB. It's easier to blame Bayern than actually watch a boring league with its boring plays to figure out why BVB is losing these boring games.

Blame Bayern checklist:
- Buying players
- spreading a new virus that caused the injury crisis to BVB, Schalke, and Leverkusen
- Freiburg winning their game and placing BVB in relegation zone
- teaching other Bundesliga teams that how they play against Bayern will work against BVB
- Be tempted to bite the low hanging fruit that is Reus
- Subotic pulling Ribery's kit
- If Bayern didn't buy Goetze and Lewa, BVB would not have to buy Missitaryan, Aubameyang, Immobile, and Ramos. Or buy back Sahin and Kagawa. BVB would have won the league in 2013 because Bayern will surely fail after their treble year just like Inter did.

:coffee:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:23 pm

tflags wrote:

My point was that this fella almost definitely isn't a Bayern fan of 40 years.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby yellow14 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:51 pm

I think you just can't stand Pep and you're blaming it all at Bayern, what a loyal fan... if you ever were a fan, or maybe you're just brainwashed from daily fail articles.

I'm 52, and I've been watching Bayern since 1977. I've never met anyone in the U.S. that's followed them as long. I'm sure they're out there, but I don't know them. But mostly, I'm a fan of German football. I love the German style of play and the entire league.
It's never good when one team uses such enormous financial force in a league. Bayern execs and others can say it's the responsibility of other teams to keep up and that it's ultimately better for the league to play this way, but the undeniable truth is they are playing a significant role in destroying what has become one of the best rivalries in football. It strikes me as a bullying.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Where did they use ENORMOUS FINANCIAL FORCE? Lewa was for FREE.. remember? Rode was for FREE, remember? Only Gotze was bought...
Ottomeister13

Postby yellow14 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:57 pm

quaazi wrote:
tflags wrote:

My point was that this fella almost definitely isn't a Bayern fan of 40 years.

Dude, I was watching them on Soccer Made In Germany on PBS before you were probably born. I saw Beckenbauer play for the Cosmos and thought he was a god. And I agree with everything he's saying about Bayern now.
It was more real in those days. There wasn't a corporate mob running the team.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:59 pm

If you believe everything Beckenbauer says, you are no Bayern fan at all.. That man is so delusional, thinks he still handles day to day business, while he isnt even in the club at all..
Ottomeister13

Postby yellow14 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:00 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Where did they use ENORMOUS FINANCIAL FORCE? Lewa was for FREE.. remember? Rode was for FREE, remember? Only Gotze was bought...

Free? Just because they didn't pay a transfer fee doesn't mean the GD player is free. They have to pay the player and huge salaries and financial muscle is how you get those players. No one but the big guys are going to sign those guys...Real, Chelsea, ManU, Barca, Bayern, etc. The rule the football planet and the reason is f-ing money.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Postby yellow14 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:01 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:If you believe everything Beckenbauer says, you are no Bayern fan at all.. That man is so delusional, thinks he still handles day to day business, while he isnt even in the club at all..

He is football in Germany. You're the one that's delusional.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany