You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on German clubs and football. Want to hear more about Borussia Dortmund, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and other Bundesliga teams? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund

Postby runaway » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:42 pm

I'm not sure if Klopp's wager of eating a broom if Hummels move to United is still on. Klopp not offering to eat a broom for Reus is telling. :wink:

Hundreds of pages back:
Borusse wrote:Hummels was always an honest player, always fair to the club and fans, selfcritical when needed. When everybody else was looking for release clauses and didnt want to extend their contracts Hummels signed a long-term deal with Dortmund, without a buy-out clause, without demands for super high wages. If there is one thing I believe in then I believe in Hummels, he is a true Borusse.

If there was an agreement with Barca Hummels would say it, Im 100% sure of it. He said that there is no topic though, his father said the same. Its definitely enough for me. If it was about Gundogan or even Reus, I would have my doubts, but I dont have any in this case.
 [source]
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:50 pm

If Dortmund doesn't get back on track, they might lose Hummels and 'Großkreutz' as well. I don't think Hummels would be willing to jeopardize his own career for loyalty's sake. Offers from big clubs like Barca and others don't come everyday, especially not after you're in relegation zone and conceding like crazy, it doesn't matter if it's your fault or not.
If he's that loyal, he'll earn my respect... But still who can blame him for abandoning a sinking ship?
Take a deep breath and repeat after me… GOOS-FRA-BA... GOOSFRABA...
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nm462272 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Definitely wouldn't blame him for moving on, especially if Dortmund can't turn things around.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby endrity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Well if BVB go back to their pre-2010 status then sure, he and many others would definitely leave. But I don't think they will, even if they miss out on the CL this year they will be back. They are too secure financially at this point.

I think Hummels would be willing to give the club a bit more time. Whereas Reus seems like he really really wants to win something asap. On the other hand, Hummels has won trophies with Dortmund and Germany, whereas Reus missed out on all of them.
endrity
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sws » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:50 am

theundead wrote:
runaway wrote:
Borussia surpass Juve’s Champions League record. [source]

Four games, four wins, a 13-1 goal difference. Never before have Borussia Dortmund started a UEFA Champions League campaign so well. Never before has a team started a campaign in European club football's premier competition so well. BVB have surpassed the previous record held by Juventus.

Good Klopp, Bad Klopp.

Pep, its time to break another record!!! :D :D :D

We broke another record!! First German team to win their CL group with 2 games to spare!
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DerKaiser » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:11 am

Image Image Image
I set my XBOX password to "Arsenal Defense". It said it was to weak.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby yellow14 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:09 pm

I think what's happened to Dortmund is horrible for the league. I've been a Bayern fan for over 40 years, and I'm appalled at how the club has worked to destroy them. It's myopic and overly aggressive.
And then there's Pep and how he's changed Bayern. Bayern doesn't look like Bayern anymore. All of it has really left a poor taste in my mouth.
I'll be pulling for Dortmund as long as these polices continue. I respect what they've done, how they've done it, and how they represent German football.
yellow14
Getting the hang of it

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:51 pm

yellow14 wrote:I think what's happened to Dortmund is horrible for the league. I've been a Bayern fan for over 40 years, and I'm appalled at how the club has worked to destroy them. It's myopic and overly aggressive.
And then there's Pep and how he's changed Bayern. Bayern doesn't look like Bayern anymore. All of it has really left a poor taste in my mouth.
I'll be pulling for Dortmund as long as these polices continue. I respect what they've done, how they've done it, and how they represent German football.

Bayern bought their best players, Sahin and Kagawa, did they? Bayern bought Reus from BMG, did they? I'm not seeing how BMG is complaining for losing their best player.
That's a stupid excuse, and I'm surprised how that some who call themself 'Bayern fan for 40 years' can actually buy that shit.
Bayern struggled too in this system, but they worked their way and didn't complain or bitch about. How about BVB starting to deal with reality? It's not like BVB is poor too, they have every game like 80.000 fans who pay for tickets and other incomes, how about they start raising player wages for a change.
Cause you know it isn't fair that some guy like Ashley Young in England can earn about 120.000£ per week, while Reus earns only 25.000£ per week at BVB.
Cause you know Bayern didn't set those wage standards or anything else, as I said they struggled too in that aspect but they didn't bitch about and started dealing with that reality.
There was a time when Dortmund spent more than any other BuLi team, and then they went bankrupt and we had to save their a$$. Do we always have to save them?
I think you just can't stand Pep and you're blaming it all at Bayern, what a loyal fan... if you ever were a fan, or maybe you're just brainwashed from daily fail articles.
Last edited by JANCKER on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Borussia Dortmund

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 pm

If Dortmund goes down in relegation a big part of the blame will be bestowed on Bayern. Reus' transfer is simply risking the DFB to take a closer look at what the law typifies as a 'predominant player.' In light of unfair and monopolistic non-sporting practices by the mentioned subject Bayern could even be suspended from further and continuous damage to Dortmund by targetting their players. Further sanctions could come into play as well.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:15 pm

tflags wrote:If Dortmund goes down in relegation a big part of the blame will be bestowed on Bayern. Reus' transfer is simply risking the DFB to take a closer look at what the law typifies as a 'predominant player.' In light of unfair and monopolistic non-sporting practices by the mentioned subject Bayern could even be suspended from further and continuous damage to Dortmund by targetting their players. Further sanctions could come into play as well.

Really? Does that hold water? We were winning before any of this we're being accused happened... Bayern cares for Germany more than some authors from 'outer space' who write some dumb articles claim, prove me wrong.
All this is coming from outside Germany, they're so afraid of Bayern's dominance outside Germany too.
Where was all this noise when Monarchies, Sheiks and Oligarchs took over football and set those standards, they must have been too busy taking money...
Bayern targeting their players is a problem, while all the World targeting their players, isn't a problem? They just want Bayern out of their way so someone else can get them. Like they would usually do if it wasn't for Bayern...
We're not only dominant in BuLi...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:05 pm

yellow14 wrote:I'll be pulling for Dortmund as long as these polices continue.

yeah that sounds like a bayern fan of 40 years :roll:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Tedesco » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:14 pm

quaazi wrote:
yellow14 wrote:I'll be pulling for Dortmund as long as these polices continue.

yeah that sounds like a bayern fan of 40 years :roll:

My first thought also.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Stop whining about the bullshit that we destroy BvB.. What a **** joke, its because of impotent **** like Watzke, who gets greedy. Bayern bought Gotze on a clause, ooh wait, that did BvB with BMG's Reus also =D> =D> =D>

BvB bought Lewa for around 4 or 5 million from Lech Poznan if i am correct, they could have sold him for 25 million to Bayern, but didnt, so he went there for FREE..... Again, for **** FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. His contract was up, so he could go for FREE to Bayern. The didnt pay a single penny for him, he came for FREE and it was his choice.

And tflags? You REALLY think the DFB can do ANYTHING about the fact if Bayern really wants Reus? LMFAO.. They cant do shit and cant ever do shit about it, even if Bayern decides to buy a important BvB player every single season. They do everything legally, no dark busisness stuff. They just use the errors others make, best business there is.
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:28 pm

If both their CL and their league performance were poor, we can categorically say Bayern has weakened BVB significantly. But they even broke Juve's record in CL. It's not like all their dropped points in the league have been down to them playing so badly but from numerous wasted chances then that momentary lost focus of their defense.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:30 pm

runaway wrote:If both their CL and their league performance were poor, we can categorically say Bayern has weakened BVB significantly. But they even broke Juve's record in CL. It's not like all their dropped points in the league have been down to them playing so badly but from numerous wasted chances then that momentary lost focus of their defense.

People see only what they want to see... And it's a nonsense hearing our fans backing such conspiracy theories, 'fans'.

Edit:
Spoiler: show
The Scorpion and the Frog

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Hint: BVB is the scorpion.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Germany